Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2015, 08:55 PM   #23751
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 09:17 PM   #23752
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

do want

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 09:19 PM   #23753
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Got dat limited edition ordered.

Yep, spend my monies on limited edition games rather than anime...

Did get another job though, besides my own business, so I might have some extra monies soon to buy anime and figures.

Old 02-25-2015, 09:24 PM   #23754
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

thats a badass lookin figure

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-26-2015, 12:09 AM   #23755
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

yep, baller as fuck

Old 02-27-2015, 08:00 PM   #23756
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Wonder how this PS4 Toukiden game would be? The Vita one was good.

Video page
Full screen

Old 02-27-2015, 08:02 PM   #23757
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

the only thing i didn't like about the vita one was how clunky multiplayer was

it was annoying to join up and then you couldn't sell/buy or make changes or anything without going back to SP
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 09:47 PM   #23758
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Yep, if they haven't changed that on this one it isn't going to sell well, I've already seen too many complaints about the originals multiplayer.

Old 03-01-2015, 10:13 PM   #23759
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I'm loving The Order so far, the 3rd person shooter gameplay is really good and the graphics/animation are fucking amazing. It does have a decent amount of quicktime events, but those don't really bother me at all. I still am really enjoying it.

Old 03-02-2015, 04:18 AM   #23760
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

it's not that it's a bad experience, it's pretty and loads quick and whatnot but it's over quick and has no replayability for $60.

dfw to play it at some point if I find it on sale or the price drops or I can rent/borrow it or something
Old 03-02-2015, 10:25 PM   #23761
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Certain games like this, Uncharted, God of War, Last of Us and a few others are worth $60 to me even though they are short. They are so noteworthy in either the graphics or gameplay it's worth it.

Although I do love games like Dragon Age, Mass Effect, The Witcher, Borderlands, Far Cry, and Arkham that are fairly long and have a bunch of side missions and replayability.

I've always been like this though, I've dropped $60 on games that reviewed terrible but I still bought just because I liked what they were about and wanted to play them that bad.

Old 03-03-2015, 05:12 AM   #23762
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Old 03-04-2015, 04:56 AM   #23763
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Dem Lolis

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Valve announced Source 2 today, I wonder what kind of great games will be made out of this?

Hell, look at all the amazing games that came out using the original Source engine.

Half Life 3 finally now?

Old 03-04-2015, 05:27 AM   #23764
stonehenge

New half life, new team fortress maybe, new left 4 dead, idk what else but wither way Source engines ftw
Old 03-05-2015, 12:01 AM   #23765
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

Amazing what the Unreal 4 engine is capable of, it's even more insane that it is free to use now.

Old 03-05-2015, 02:05 AM   #23766
stonehenge

Kinda want to play wolfenstein new order since a standalone dlc is coming out
Old 03-05-2015, 04:34 AM   #23767
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

fuck

Need to upgrade my 6870s...think I may get a GTX 970
Old 03-05-2015, 04:42 AM   #23768
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I need to upgrade my overclocked GTX 660 Ti, but think I can get a little more time out of it hopefully.

Old 03-05-2015, 04:44 AM   #23769
VmaxEngage

crossfire with these 6870s should have been more future proof, but thanks to shit drivers etc they do not add up to 2gb. Waste of money I realize

Crossfire and SLI are way better these days, but still want to go to a single card now
Old 03-05-2015, 04:54 AM   #23770
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Just get the new Titan X that's going to be like $2-3k probably.

Old 03-05-2015, 05:09 AM   #23771
stonehenge

I need new everything. I haven't played anything on PC in a while because fts.

Brb haswell, gtx 970, ddr4.

My gtx670 is fine but my cpu and ddr2 kills me.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:16 AM   #23772
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
I need new everything. I haven't played anything on PC in a while because fts.

Brb haswell, gtx 970, ddr4.

My gtx670 is fine but my cpu and ddr2 kills me.
I5 4440, h97 mobo, gtx 970, 8gigs ram and you'll be golden. Gtx 670 should be good for another year or two.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 05:18 AM   #23773
stonehenge

Yeah the 670 should still be sufficient but I don't have the money for the processor/ram/mobo although dfw
Old 03-05-2015, 05:33 AM   #23774
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Hell, at least most of these PC games are coming to PS4 though too Juan.

I'm guess your going to get Killing Floor 2 for PS4 aren't you?

Old 03-05-2015, 05:55 AM   #23775
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
I5 4440, h97 mobo, gtx 970, 8gigs ram and you'll be golden. Gtx 670 should be good for another year or two.
whos this faggit.

i has bamf pc

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works