Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-02-2011, 01:53 AM   #47976
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cao has it. i not trying to has woman pero seems all these bitches want to call you babe before your dick goes in em. FTS imo. so i be

bad boys 2 on maxhd

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:06 AM   #47977
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hello.

Got Enc quiz back today, 106/108
Need to bust a move on research paper now. Got it somewhat started with an outline but need to get it rolling, due in 2 weeks.

Just got done playing some MW3, wow I really suck and the lag is retarded bad still as well. I love shooting a full mag into a guys chest and having him shoot me once and I die
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:09 AM   #47978
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

not bad brah

no haz anyone to play mw3 with

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-02-2011, 02:09 AM   #47979
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

@KurrnPen0r:

I have a tiny apartment, no spare cash, a car with paint falling off, and a job that has perks but is

But my wife makes me smile, video games and a few good TV series offer an escape, my ugly car is enjoyable to drive, my small apartment is clean, safe, and comfy, and my job is secure and flexible. Plus I have good friends and family. FIDIL

Not everyone does big crazy shit. Just enjoy what you have and the people around you.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:10 AM   #47980
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Bf3 > MW
Old 12-02-2011, 02:11 AM   #47981
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cv is ???

anime be my escape. gonna bankrupt me

cant wait to be done with college. should then let me try to do what i want

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-02-2011, 02:12 AM   #47982
stonehenge

Because of the paint its ugly but i love the damned thing.
Old 12-02-2011, 02:16 AM   #47983
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You have to look at it from an anonymous observer's point of view. By that standard, Juan's CV is a steaming turd.

You know Morris on GMFS and his wife HellOnHeels? They live in the next town over from me. They were driving when they saw me in . She said "How can someone smile like that when he's driving that piece of shit?" It's a legitimate question.

Even knowing all I've done, most people who don't have a reason to share my joy would find it a non-accomplishment or worse. From the average stranger's point of view:
- Piece of shit old car, but not really a classic
- Slow, ugly, embarrassing
- Have to shift it yourself
- Why the hell would you put all that effort into it?

From the gearhead stranger's point of view:
- Piece of shit old car, but not really a classic
- Slow, ugly, embarrassing
- Horrible hack job
- Why the hell would you put all that effort into it?
Old 12-02-2011, 02:37 AM   #47984
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl. i wouldnt mind something faster wan, pero atm no has le money. pinche cao has it good imo. if u like life u living, u haz me respect

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

think ima actually start present buying this weekend. knife set for mom and HIDs for dad

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-02-2011, 03:06 AM   #47985
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

i enjoy my life for the most part.

still in school = okay, well until may when i graduate
job prospects = good, but in a debate of which way to go.
chicks = not now, gonna go travel while i am young with no ball&chain
friends = only 1 good friend still at home, only reason he is there is due to a family farm
family = gonna support ya no matter what you do. there isn't much for me at home, and jobs are slim in illinois.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:13 AM   #47986
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

gonna drive le grand prix to werk tomorrow do a couple things to it and but dat bish on cl
Old 12-02-2011, 03:15 AM   #47987
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

candy paint and 24s

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-02-2011, 03:18 AM   #47988
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
chicks = not now, gonna go travel while i am young with no ball&chain
Travel FTW

Travel > chicks
Old 12-02-2011, 03:19 AM   #47989
Ewok
denouncer of lost souls

Gun Down Gungan Champion Stande Champion
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes
Ewok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishesEwok recycles dem bishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
candy paint and 24s
moar leik a water pump and a a/c o ring
Old 12-02-2011, 03:19 AM   #47990
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-02-2011, 03:47 AM   #47991
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Travel FTW

Travel > chicks
thats why the chevron positions are so tempting. you move 2-3 times for 12-18 month assignments. they could be overseas, domestic, pretty much anywhere and you do get some choice in the matter. i just think the first position for etc would be in california, and emc not sure at this time.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:56 AM   #47992
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

go to japan... hmm no nevermind. then id hate you

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

whats with the wallstreet journal having you subscirbe to read the whole article? fuck you fucking yuppies

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-02-2011, 04:25 AM   #47993
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 12-02-2011, 04:26 AM   #47994
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-02-2011, 04:27 AM   #47995
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

I guess I'm just getting the whole "WTF am I doing with my life" thing lately because I'm starting to hate my job, and realizing I'm not going anywhere at all with the company. For the second time. I've worked there before, and it wasn't a good outcome. But they called me, and offered me employment, not the other way around. And I was promised that shit has changed. It hasn't. Same political bullshit as it was before, possibly worse now.

Add in the fact that I'm 28 and still at home because I can't afford to move out on my own (prices around here are just insane). Luckily my parents are awesome and even now aren't pressuring me about anything, knowing that I'm giving 110% towards getting out on my own, just haven't been able to do so.

And as far as the chick thing, I know it's not all it's made out to be. I'm not rushing to "settle down" as some would say, but rather, I'm in the mode of just plain being lonely. I'm not settling for less than I want/deserve, but sometimes a little companionship goes a long way in making normal every day bullshit a little easier to deal with.

Who knows, maybe I'm just being a bitch about it. I'd like to think that everyone gets this way from time to time. I just need to do something different I guess. Get out of the rut.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:28 AM   #47996
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

home, I did badass on the presentation this time. Had my stuff written down on index cards so it moved by quick!
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:29 AM   #47997
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

get a cat

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-02-2011, 04:31 AM   #47998
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
get a cat
I have 2 dogs. Dogs>Cats.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:53 AM   #47999
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

juan plz ban fatkid

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

this guy on burn notice sure had a ton of sniper rounds with no bag on him

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-02-2011, 04:56 AM   #48000
stonehenge

Was liking FKK (despite his ps3 hatred) but the cat hatred....