Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2011, 04:16 PM   #12526
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Forgot about the battery... RAZR is supposed to have a non-removable battery, FTS.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #12527
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Ok. Has Decided. Will take nexus.

FTMFBS of blur/sense etc. I just want a good fucking phone.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

As far as processor speed, Mem, all that jazz its baslically identical right? Or did I read wrong?
Old 10-21-2011, 04:21 PM   #12528
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

They are both dual 1.2ghz with a gig of ram, both cameras record 1080p video, etc, etc. so yeah pretty close.

Nexus has a 5mp camera instead of an 8mp but that doesn't matter. The Nexus camera should actually be nicer.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 04:22 PM   #12529
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

K will take Nex

I bet its gonna be $800
Old 10-21-2011, 04:24 PM   #12530
billnewl

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

$299 imo... if they start raising prices any more, people are going to stop buying smartphones.

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Hell you can buy a laptop for that much...
Old 10-21-2011, 04:25 PM   #12531
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I know thats not retail price. BC I'm not so sure I have an upgrade.

Whens projected release date?
Old 10-21-2011, 04:43 PM   #12532
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

early november, probably the first week or two
Old 10-21-2011, 04:51 PM   #12533
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I will recieveth
Old 10-21-2011, 05:00 PM   #12534
stonehenge

get me one too plz
Old 10-21-2011, 06:25 PM   #12535
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Old 10-21-2011, 06:37 PM   #12536
stonehenge

Old 10-21-2011, 07:11 PM   #12537
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

:isry:
Old 10-21-2011, 11:05 PM   #12538
stonehenge

http://j.mp/pojJRC

Old 10-21-2011, 11:10 PM   #12539
billnewl

:megustavo: Must poot moneh on le paypel asap.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:12 PM   #12540
stonehenge

put enough for 2 up in there
Old 10-21-2011, 11:14 PM   #12541
billnewl

I can haz 2 Gnex's? Super glue together, link screens together, haz 9.3" screen, prawfit.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:20 PM   #12542
stonehenge

Old 10-22-2011, 01:19 AM   #12543
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Current Nexus is 530 off contract, hopefully new be in that range as well.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 01:28 AM   #12544
stonehenge

how mash on contract?
Old 10-22-2011, 02:09 AM   #12545
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

If it compares to other VZW 4G LTE smartphones probably around $299 with a 2 yr new contract...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 02:24 AM   #12546
billnewl

I am probably going to have a stroke before this phone releases. I have a lack of patience. I want this thing nao.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:21 AM   #12547
Andrew
ಠ_ಠ

Dogfight Champion Starship Shooter Champion Soap Bubble Champion Spanish 21 Champion Spank The Gimp Champion
Spank The Monkey Champion Sloyd Champion Snake 3D Champion Soccer Shootout Champion Spank The Booty Champion
SpongeBobs Bumper Subs Champion Weetabix Games:Cycling Champion Weetabix Games:Swimming Champion Tube Race Champion Surfs Up Champion
Whack-A-Frittah Champion Wak The Sak Champion Ya-Dancer !! Champion Star Wars 2 Champion TennisGuru Champion
Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(
Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(

Sense 3.0...thing available yet for incredible 2? S? ...no idea what you 'mericans call it now

Can find for evo and incredible..but not for 2/S

edit:
..bill be on AOT nao?!

Old 10-22-2011, 05:45 AM   #12548
stonehenge

Bill whores the android thread but rarely goes to other threads
Old 10-22-2011, 04:13 PM   #12549
billnewl

I have not yet explored the inner depths of AOT... Andrew is still alive? This is a suprise.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:39 PM   #12550
stonehenge

Andrew posts in the wtf/lolpics/coolstuff/etc threads most often.

Someone on twitter said the Nexus screen is amazing and the best they've seen on a phone and that people should stop worrying.