Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-04-2010, 12:06 AM   #3201
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Fukn lazy
Qft
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:31 AM   #3202
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Ended up flashing it btw. So far I likes
Old 09-04-2010, 05:04 AM   #3203
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

About time.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:55 AM   #3204
stonehenge

Sorry sir
Old 09-04-2010, 06:08 AM   #3205
MikeH
waffler

Better be
Old 09-07-2010, 05:58 AM   #3206
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.openaos.org/archives/568

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFUCKING FINALLY

Fucking hate doughnut
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:52 AM   #3207
stonehenge

Congrats mangbrahpig
Old 09-07-2010, 07:14 AM   #3208
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Congrats mangbrahpig
Alpha build

No:
Audio not working
Power management not working correctly
Accelerometer not working
Bluetooth not working
SD Card not recognized

Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:35 PM   #3209
stonehenge

indeed but its a step in the right direction at least.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:38 PM   #3210
stonehenge

Mike, you been having any issues with the flyx/tranquility/revo combo?

I've been getting occasional freezes that require battery pulls and music ends up freezing after a few songs in any player (tried stock and lithium).

Old 09-07-2010, 02:41 PM   #3211
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

i wwish this UD would yeild me better battery life. might switch to some BAMF rom that doesnt have all the goodies. i has apps for that.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:58 PM   #3212
stonehenge

Try out CM imo. You could also try a low voltage kernel. It won't be night and day changes in battery life but it couldn't hurt.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #3213
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

im running a low voltage one.
the 7 slot LV one.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:10 PM   #3214
MikeH
waffler

I havent had any major problems. I get occasional freeze ups but not very often and all I have to do is lock and unlock the phone really fast.

Traquility 1.5 is suppose to be out soon I believe.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
i wwish this UD would yeild me better battery life. might switch to some BAMF rom that doesnt have all the goodies. i has apps for that.
Get a D2 extended battery.
Old 09-07-2010, 03:19 PM   #3215
stonehenge

Quote:
im running a low voltage one.
the 7 slot LV one.
oh then try a simpler rom (CM) or get an extended battery. Seidios is ugly as fuck but the D2 one should be sexy enough for ya.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
I havent had any major problems. I get occasional freeze ups but not very often and all I have to do is lock and unlock the phone really fast.

Traquility 1.5 is suppose to be out soon I believe.

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

Get a D2 extended battery.
The lock/unlock doesn't work for me. plus, the music thing is annoying me bad because i listen to it when i go to bed and now i have to keep killing the music player with a task killer and restarting it
Old 09-07-2010, 03:29 PM   #3216
MikeH
waffler

I never listen to music but maybe I will just put some on later to see if mine does the same.

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

cvpcs: The DX has been shipped and is en route. Can't wait to get it so I can start some serious development on obsidian
Old 09-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #3217
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Jayson - I am running CM6 Stable with a slayher kernel, getting decent battery life, but force closes with ADWLauncher all the time.

I have yet to use logcat to figure out what has been causing the problem.
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 04:11 PM   #3218
MikeH
waffler

Have you tried downloaded ADW from the Market?
Old 09-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #3219
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Jayson - I am running CM6 Stable with a slayher kernel, getting decent battery life, but force closes with ADWLauncher all the time.

I have yet to use logcat to figure out what has been causing the problem.
What do you consider decent?

Mines been unplugged since 6:30 this morning, I've answered 3 texts, checked FB once, and sent 3 posts from tapatalk and I'm already down to 80%
Old 09-07-2010, 06:27 PM   #3220
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
What do you consider decent?

Mines been unplugged since 6:30 this morning, I've answered 3 texts, checked FB once, and sent 3 posts from tapatalk and I'm already down to 80%
I have been unplugged since 8:00am, been on the browser, received a couple emails, answered about 10 texts, used tapatalk a little, and down to 80% so we are about the same.

I dont consider anything great, considering I came from a BB.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:34 PM   #3221
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

wish droid had a thing like BBM
All meh friends have bb's now, so Im all alone in the droidness
Old 09-07-2010, 07:21 PM   #3222
stonehenge

Quote:
wish droid had a thing like BBM
All meh friends have bb's now, so Im all alone in the droidness
I converted everyone I know to Droids even non-smartphone peeps. When i got my BB, I converted bro/dad to bb. Then I got DROID and they both got one too. Then I converted my friend to DROID and wife to the Eris. Now I haz X and she has og DROID. Also converted best friend from dumbphone to Droid and now his wife is thinking of getting one. It be contagious. Tell your BB friends to CTS and get a Droid. Real talk.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:29 PM   #3223
race2c
Garage Status

I wish Verizon was better here, I would constantly be switching between my BB and D1.

I like the email and battery life on my BB better than the D1.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:14 PM   #3224
stonehenge

KW: http://androidandme.com/2010/09/tabl...droid-tablets/
Old 09-08-2010, 10:09 PM   #3225
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balanced
jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

What you need, when you need it

Anyone who rides, this site is a must have!
jschrock is offline   Reply With Quote