Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-23-2010, 04:58 PM   #2576
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Up yours steve jobs

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...tner-says.html
Old 08-23-2010, 05:01 PM   #2577
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Fuckin Chomp isn't saving my outgoing messages wtf. When I go into a conversation, I just see all the incoming and no outgoing, even though they ARE going out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Hmmmmmm....

RT @_mrbirdman_ Your rom flashing addiction will be cured soon....
DFW RIGHT NOW
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post

eat a dick Jobs
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:04 PM   #2578
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I only use chomp for the popup. Try handcent, it was working for me.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:04 PM   #2579
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm constantly going back and forth between Handcent/Chomp/Stock
Old 08-23-2010, 05:07 PM   #2580
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

did a setting change where the outgoing bubbles are invisible?
Old 08-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #2581
MikeH
waffler

Its a problem with the 2.2 leak for the X. A lot of people are having the problem but its different for everyone.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:10 PM   #2582
stonehenge

_mrbirdman_: @gabbre89 yes custom roms. @bigxie first for the optimized blur...then the vanilla froyo fun begins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
did a setting change where the outgoing bubbles are invisible?
Nah, I checked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Its a problem with the 2.2 leak for the X. A lot of people are having the problem but its different for everyone.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:45 PM   #2583
MikeH
waffler

Default Re: Android Thread

Fuck blur. Give me plain Jane vanilla
Old 08-23-2010, 06:53 PM   #2584
stonehenge

vanilla plus the blur camera app and I'm happy lol if they use a vanilla camera app, it will kill a lot of the nice features that it has

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

X panoramic shots ftw:

I need to find a good place to test it out. I tried it in my kitchen and it looked cool but being so close to what you are taking pics of doesn't work so well with panoramas.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:00 PM   #2585
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balanced
jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

ATT to get another Motorola Droid

Quote:
With a code name as "Kobe" and model number MB520, it seems as if AT&T is getting another Motorola Android powered device soon. The tests are being run on the phone that is said to be running Android 2.1 on it with a UI to the likes of the Droid X. It seems to be making good marks just under the Droid X. A reported 3.5 inch touchscreen with Swype preloaded and a 3 megapixel camera it should make a nice addition to the line up. Stay tuned!

What you need, when you need it

Anyone who rides, this site is a must have!
jschrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:02 PM   #2586
stonehenge

3.5" and 3mp cam are smaller than the D1,

But if it is getting "good marks just under the Droid X" then it must have a faster processor and more ram than the D1.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:07 PM   #2587
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

Yeah, but it's still on ATT so it's FTL...

Old 08-23-2010, 07:10 PM   #2588
stonehenge

GheyT&T
Old 08-23-2010, 08:49 PM   #2589
jschrock

New fave app for creeper shots:

Silent Snap Camera

Old 08-23-2010, 08:52 PM   #2590
stonehenge

Old 08-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #2591
jschrock

Old 08-23-2010, 09:16 PM   #2592
stonehenge

Doesn't show up in the market for me i have that market problem where some apps don't show up. I could edit a file to fix it but I'm lazy.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:22 PM   #2593
MikeH
waffler

The X is already silent, you just gotta use the on screen button.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:25 PM   #2594
stonehenge

Are you fuckin serious? The on screen doesn't make the focus sound? With my phone on silent/vibe it has never had a shutter sound but it still beeps when focusing.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

still makes the focus sound lol
Old 08-23-2010, 09:27 PM   #2595
MikeH
waffler

Mine doesn't make a sound, even with the physical button it only does when I don't push the button all the way. I just tried it again, maybe you have a certain setting on that's causing it?
Old 08-23-2010, 09:29 PM   #2596
stonehenge

ohhhh i see what you are doing. you don't hold it half way or hold the onscreen button down to focus. you just snap a quick shot. I always hold the button down half way, let it focus, then press it the rest. It beeps there. Fuck focusing.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:32 PM   #2597
MikeH
waffler

I just thought the camera was fucking up when the box turned green and made a sound
Old 08-23-2010, 09:35 PM   #2598
stonehenge

no foo. You can drag the focus box around the screen to tell it where to focus. Then hold the cam button halfway (or the onscreen down) and it will turn red or green. If red, it didn't focus right, try again, if green, press it the rest of the way (or let go of onscreen) and it will take the shot.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:46 PM   #2599
MikeH
waffler

Didnt know that, makes sense now. I kept getting pissed
Old 08-23-2010, 09:47 PM   #2600
stonehenge

yeah it actually focuses pretty well when you use the buttons right.