Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-20-2010, 09:15 PM   #2476
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Did you try bootstrap again
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:23 PM   #2477
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I don't know where the newer bootstrap is, so I just grabbed the one from Koush's site and reinstalled it and did the "bootstrap recovery" option again. Then I rebooted into recover on my own and manually applied the zip file from /clockworkmod/download/etc/etc and it worked. Gallery is still slower than a bag of dicks on a thursday though.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:44 PM   #2478
MikeH
waffler

Is it possible to email. Apks? I will pull mine and email it to you
Old 08-20-2010, 09:53 PM   #2479
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Well I think you can go to the apk with root explorer and long press and send it, I know you can with Linda. To receive it, I'll have to install an app though. Let me go find it. It lets you download attachments from gmail instead of just "Preview".
Old 08-20-2010, 10:00 PM   #2480
MikeH
waffler

Alright yeah you can do that. Just pm your email.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:02 PM   #2481
stonehenge

Was just thinking.. this thing would FLY with CM on it.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:10 PM   #2482
MikeH
waffler

Soon. Hopefully very soon.

You haz mail

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

RT @_mrbirdman_ Change stagefright stuff in build.prop to true for 1700 to 2000 quad scores in froyo
Old 08-20-2010, 10:14 PM   #2483
stonehenge

You haz reply!

1700-2000!?
Old 08-20-2010, 10:22 PM   #2484
MikeH
waffler

Might not exactly get you any speed tho.

Tried sending again via comp.
Old 08-20-2010, 10:30 PM   #2485
stonehenge

That one worked! Thanks

I just noticed my GMail name is "Beast"

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Oh and btw look what some dude posted on the DX forums:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman View Post
Droid X video output to 50inch Samsung DLP TV.

Ok, this turned out to be quite a bit easier then I thought. Quite a few things that still need to be worked out as right now can turn HDMI VIDEO/AUDIO on. I haven't got HDMI shutting down properly yet so am crashing the X when turning it off. I "think" I can enable HDMI audio out without enabling video output. Which would be nice for home stereo use.

So for the juicy details:

Audio out via HDMI: Yes
Video out via HDMI: Yes
Root Required: NO
Android Version: Tested on Stock Droid X 2.1
BlockBuster App Video out: ???? (not sure yet, have to put it back on phone)

If all goes well hope to have a widget or app on the market place in the next week. No clue yet if this works on Froyo on the Droid X, as I have one phone and can't afford mucking it up.

Video page
Full screen

Stay Tuned for details...................................
Old 08-20-2010, 10:44 PM   #2486
MikeH
waffler

I saw that too

Do want

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Holy shit I only got 1000 on quadrant
Old 08-20-2010, 11:02 PM   #2487
stonehenge

after renaming bloat and killing everything I got like 1600 or so.

My phone still feels kinda slow Not horrible but slower than before.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:09 PM   #2488
MikeH
waffler

Just removed some bloat and got 1500. What all did you rename?
Old 08-20-2010, 11:11 PM   #2489
stonehenge

various crap, I'm kinda swamped at work but i'll list it later. did you rename anything with the word blur in it?
Old 08-20-2010, 11:19 PM   #2490
MikeH
waffler

Default Re: Android Thread

Nope left that stuff alone

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2010, 11:21 PM   #2491
stonehenge

damn, so did I. I figured maybe one of those made a difference for you.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:38 PM   #2492
MikeH
waffler

I thought I read somewhere not to mess with it so I didnt
Old 08-20-2010, 11:39 PM   #2493
stonehenge

lol same
Old 08-21-2010, 12:20 AM   #2494
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I need to return my phone to stock and see if I can get a replacement.

Dunno how to get rid of clockwork recovery
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:31 AM   #2495
MikeH
waffler

Can't you just flash a stock img?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 08-21-2010, 12:47 AM   #2496
stonehenge

What's wrong with your Increible?
Old 08-21-2010, 12:54 AM   #2497
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Speaker is blown
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:08 AM   #2498
stonehenge

didn't you do that to the Imagio or did you do it to the Incredible a long time ago and are just now taking it in?

FIDIL get an X
Old 08-21-2010, 02:14 AM   #2499
MikeH
waffler

Can you block text messages from a certain number? I am all of a sudden getting spam messages from the same number.

And my fucking 3G keeps going in and out.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:23 AM   #2500
stonehenge

For the first one.. I think there are ways to blacklist numbers.

And for the second, gtfo of Idaho.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Well in Chomp you can hold down on a contact and choose Blacklist. Can't in stock though.