Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #87051
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rogers in? fts i out

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #87052
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
change his food or what?
Yeah, try some different food. Don't switch over all at once, mix a little more in with his current food until totally switched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
Give it some vasoline. Prob has hairballs.

i r on my phone nekkid
Is that what the commercial off-the-shelf stuff I bought at walmart really was, flavored vasoline?
Old 12-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #87053
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

aight

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-19-2012, 07:11 PM   #87054
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yeah just a dab on its paw or mouth. Makes them pass the hairballs. You can buy hairball meds but its the same thing basically.

i r on my phone nekkid

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #87055
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

and put antifreeze in water bowl....they love that shit
Old 12-19-2012, 07:49 PM   #87056
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

BRB, putting antifreeze in wein0r's bowl.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:54 PM   #87057
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Finally rewired my subs like lowerc said, so mash better. I had my HU pushing out +9 db to the subs and had my amps gain up a little in order to make it loud enough in the front seat. Don't need that anymore.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #87058
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Sweet

i r on my phone nekkid

Old 12-19-2012, 09:05 PM   #87059
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

now when I get a box that actually has some air space in it and it sealed correctly

Old 12-19-2012, 09:07 PM   #87060
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

story on wiring?
Old 12-19-2012, 09:18 PM   #87061
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Jaun build your own. Not complicated.

i r on my phone nekkid

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Wasnt wired optimium

i r on my phone nekkid

Old 12-19-2012, 09:24 PM   #87062
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Finally rewired my subs like lowerc said, so mash better. I had my HU pushing out +9 db to the subs and had my amps gain up a little in order to make it loud enough in the front seat. Don't need that anymore.

:bitchn:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
story on wiring?
had amp bridged, two DVC subs with all voice coils wired in series. running 16 ohms. told him to wire coils in parallel and subs in series for 4 ohms bridged.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
now when I get a box that actually has some air space in it and it sealed correctly

:megust:
Is box ported? ported boxes sound much better to me and give you more of a rumble in the chest rather than a punch in the back.
lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #87063
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

no wonder sounded pewp

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Quote:
[12:27] race2c: le CV went for a drive yesterday. about 3-4miles then back in garage.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:31 PM   #87064
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o gee thats a surprise

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-19-2012, 09:36 PM   #87065
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

I hate a ported box myself

i r on my phone nekkid

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

They dont have that snappy punch for rock or metal.

i r on my phone nekkid

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Ported gets a muddy sound with anything fast.

i r on my phone nekkid

Old 12-19-2012, 09:38 PM   #87066
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

u has sealed?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #87067
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

all personal preference and music you listen to.

also a sub in a sealed box can handle mo' powah.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

I has sealed box in my boat
lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #87068
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

shit, was running and after my first mile I got a really sharp pain on the right side of my abdomen. Had to stop. First time that has happened.
twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #87069
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowerc View Post
all personal preference and music you listen to.

also a sub in a sealed box can handle mo' powah.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

I has sealed box in my boat
sealed for me then rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM90 View Post
shit, was running and after my first mile I got a really sharp pain on the right side of my abdomen. Had to stop. First time that has happened.
i get that shit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #87070
stonehenge

Quote:
Jaun build your own. Not complicated.

i r on my phone nekkid
Parents wanted a gift idea for crimmas so I gave them some links to boxes they could buy. I'd never get around to building it since I don't have my own garage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowerc View Post

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Is box ported? ported boxes sound much better to me and give you more of a rumble in the chest rather than a punch in the back.

Current box is one that has been handed down from person to person (including Rogers, his dad, and a thief). It has one compartment that is plexiglass where the subs face. Then two separate compartments behind the subs that have ports in them. The plexiglass is a little cracked and falling off and the space behind the subs is tiny.

The one I gave my parents as a gift idea is pretty much this one:

I figured that vent was kinda halfway between ported and sealed. More towards ported obviously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
no wonder sounded pewp

Quote:
I hate a ported box myself

i r on my phone nekkid

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

They dont have that snappy punch for rock or metal.

i r on my phone nekkid

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Ported gets a muddy sound with anything fast.

i r on my phone nekkid

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

now you fgts making me wish i asked for sealed

oh wells, that vented one should be decent
Old 12-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #87071
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

i love mah sealed boxes....nice toit like a toittle bass
Old 12-19-2012, 11:07 PM   #87072
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM90 View Post
I'd probably get that shit if I ran 500 feet.

Could walk miles and miles at a time though...go xmas shopping, real malls are obsolete and everything is strip malls these days, see people leave the same store as me, get in their car, drive to the next store that I'm walking to, park, and by the time they walk in I've already found the crap I'm buying and they've walked 75% as much as I have anyway. Back in the days of real malls the same people would walk a couple miles by the time they hit Sears, the food court, and the record/cassette tape store...

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Sipping some Cabo Wabo blanco from a cow glass.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:20 PM   #87073
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

I have sealed. Had both at one time or another.

i r on my phone nekkid

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

I get that shit walking sometimes. Juan i think thats still sealed basically.

i r on my phone nekkid

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

If im not mistsken vent just keeps subs seperate from each other. Dvc not a bad idea.

i r on my phone nekkid

Old 12-20-2012, 01:06 AM   #87074
RM90
Ritmo y Sabor

RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:RM90 thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

ended up with B+ in economics.

twitter hoar
bish
RM90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:15 AM   #87075
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fgt

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Course Grade : C/0
from my online classroom for VB

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works