Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #276
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wan's most favoritest thing (CV) and his least favoritest thing (FB) all rolled into one

*head esplodes*
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #277
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

SO MASH CONFLICT OF EMOSHIONS

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:45 PM   #278
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i gots more

Old 03-22-2011, 02:49 PM   #279
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

goes that just say Googl? or Coogi? wtf
Old 03-22-2011, 03:39 PM   #280
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

coogi

http://www.shopcoogi.com/store/site/...C10526891FCD69
Old 03-22-2011, 04:05 PM   #281
stonehenge

FTS stole name from google, just removed e and changed some shit
Old 03-22-2011, 04:12 PM   #282
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

me thinks not

Old 03-22-2011, 04:22 PM   #283
stonehenge

sorry brah i don't know bout baller clothes, i buy my shirts from chinese gai down the street, has bamf little store with phat pharm and shit
Old 03-22-2011, 04:33 PM   #284
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

tis ok wanz

0:41

Video page
Full screen
Old 03-22-2011, 04:37 PM   #285
stonehenge

omg i always thought he said gucci sweater
Old 03-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #286
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

rofl rofl rofl
Old 03-22-2011, 05:30 PM   #287
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
omg i always thought he said gucci sweater
So did I. :headexplodes:

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:31 PM   #288
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

white peoplez
Old 07-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #289
stonehenge

"1995 Grand Marquis TritonV10 Twin Turbo"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercu...fCarsQ5fTrucks
Old 07-27-2011, 10:31 PM   #290
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

want to put bamf mustang wheels on mine one day. can i?

i kno cam posted pics of it. wats needed?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:38 PM   #291
stonehenge

since our CVs be pre-03, we would need spacers. The bolt pattern is fine pero without spacers they will rub or hit calipers

I don't remember how big the spacers have to be tho. Lemme find out.
Old 07-27-2011, 10:41 PM   #292
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

was expecting that. least can be done. mehbeh trade for newer CV

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-27-2011, 10:59 PM   #293
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CV.net
92-02:
  • All '92-'97s require 15" wheels minimum to clear the front calipers. 'All 98+ require at least a 16" wheel to clear their larger front dual piston calipers. (15" will clear in the rear, however)
    • There have been mentions of people grinding down their 98-02 fronts calipers to allow use of 15" wheels. I do not recommend this.
  • All '98+ use 16" wheels as standard equipment, 17" if it was a CV Sport (and later Town Cars and 18" for Marauder)
  • -97s received 15" steel wheels as standard equipment on base models, 15" alloys on upper models and 16" alloys on 93+ HPPs
  • All of the 16" and 17" rims are 7" in width, the 15" wheels are 6.5" in width however I have heard the 'Police' 15" steel wheels may be 7" The primary difference between CVPI and 'base' -'97 15" steel wheels is the police wheels can accept 'dog dish' center caps.
  • The offset for all -02 is ~6mm (depending on rim model), though a 0mm offset can be used without any trouble provided you keep the width reasonable.

Other Wheel info:
  • s197 05+ Mustang / 03+ panther / 2002-2005 Explorer wheels will fit -02 panthers with the use wheel adapters, measuring at least ~30mm/1.25"+. Hub centric adapters recommended
    • 1.5" preferred.
  • 94-04 sn95/5x4.5" FACTORY mustang wheels can be used on -02 panthers, provided a wheel adapter/spacer measuring at ~1/4"+ is used on the front wheels to compensate for increased offset.
    • Larger spacers will bring wheels further out to fender well lips. 1/4" is minimum for front ball joint clearance, and is adequate up to (and including) the 8" Cobra rims. 20mm+ preferred all around for the right look.
    • Hub centric adapters recommended. Increased rim width will effect offset and minimum spacer size calculation. If you're going beyond factory Mustang wheels just keep that in mind and size your spacers accordingly.
  • Kenny Brown panthers used 18x8" Ronal R-7 wheels, using 245/45/18 tires
  • 2006+ CVPIs use 17" wheels. These wheels are a direct swap on all 2003+ panthers.
    • They can be used on -02 provided hub centric adapters (1.5") are used on all 4 wheels.
  • DCX LX Platform wheels can be used on -02 panthers. The bolt pattern is slightly off (by .7mm, DCX using 5x115mm vs. our 5x114.3mm) , so vibration may be felt at higher speeds.
    • Hub centric adapter 'rings' are recommended to keep wheels hubconcentric (The LX platform wheels have a larger centerbore than Ford Panther platform vehicles (71.5mm vs 70.5mm), the rings fill this gap keeping the wheel concentric to the hub)
    • Offset is ~18mm, so spacers are not required for use on -02s but recommended for best look.
    • These wheels will stick out too far to be used on 03+ panthers.
  • The aforementioned Ford wheel offerings (Mustang, Explorer, Panther, etc.) use the correct 70.6mm center bore.
lots of infos. The "DCX LX" wheels are charger/magnum/300 wheels. They fit pero SLIGHTLY different bolt pattern.

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

some magnum wheels:

Not my favorite wheel design but they don't look bad. If you found some cheap chrome ones on CL or something, could look bamf

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Challenger wheels without any spacers:

they look fairly sekz
Old 07-27-2011, 11:02 PM   #294
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

would roll srt-8 wheelz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-27-2011, 11:04 PM   #295
stonehenge

wheels n tires new for $240? wouldn't be much different then what i has since black steel pero for $240 that be worth it just for the tires

http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/2515016117.html
Old 07-27-2011, 11:07 PM   #296
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

du et.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-27-2011, 11:08 PM   #297
stonehenge

Charger wheels: http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/2505267129.html
300s: http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/2507688292.html

Old 07-27-2011, 11:09 PM   #298
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/2513605008.html

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-27-2011, 11:10 PM   #299
stonehenge

dem chrome 20s

$1500
Old 07-27-2011, 11:12 PM   #300
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

these fgts want alot for bamf wheels
http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/2462365073.html

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/2493759461.html

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/2461720853.html

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works