Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-30-2010, 02:30 AM   #3751
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Incredibly fast?

lol
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:30 AM   #3752
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

im tryin to find a damn frg01b sbf now...
Old 09-30-2010, 02:33 AM   #3753
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I just wish I could wake the phone from the trackball or whatever the fuck its called.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:37 AM   #3754
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

ahh, you using the inc?
Old 09-30-2010, 02:38 AM   #3755
MikeH
waffler

just over wifi. trying to get everything set up.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:39 AM   #3756
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

thats what I've been doing, but I guess this sbf will wipe everything out again.

I was searching for launcher pro earlier and it never came up

this thing makes me feel dumb sometimes
Old 09-30-2010, 02:39 AM   #3757
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Alright cool. Im liking Ruby so far. This phone is fast.
Thats cuz they are incrediblyawesome
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:42 AM   #3758
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

ok, here we go....
Old 09-30-2010, 02:43 AM   #3759
MikeH
waffler

good luck
Old 09-30-2010, 02:44 AM   #3760
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Mike be all over Inc's nutz
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 02:44 AM   #3761
MikeH
waffler

Oh and just in case you guys wanna run Ruby I had to manually download and install everything and flash it all separately. I got constant force closes when trying to use ROM Manager.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:53 AM   #3762
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

think I got it. It just rebooted

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

yup, we's in bidness
Old 09-30-2010, 02:59 AM   #3763
MikeH
waffler

which ROM you going with?
Old 09-30-2010, 03:01 AM   #3764
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

which do you suggest?
Old 09-30-2010, 03:06 AM   #3765
MikeH
waffler

Shadow. Thinking Im gonna switch over now too before I get any further.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

nevermind has no themes for Inc. has a bunch for D1 tho
Old 09-30-2010, 03:07 AM   #3766
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

you download it from rom manager? I just looked under shadow rom and didn't see any
Old 09-30-2010, 03:09 AM   #3767
MikeH
waffler

dunno. heres the link.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sha...4-devices.html
Old 09-30-2010, 03:13 AM   #3768
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

i think its doing update. its at the triangle and little droid man screen
Old 09-30-2010, 03:14 AM   #3769
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Want legit X roms nao plz
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:19 AM   #3770
MikeH
waffler

You must have not flashed a custom recovery
Old 09-30-2010, 03:21 AM   #3771
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

wtf do I do? It popped up screen about system update, then booted to triangle w ! in it and still sits

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

I did, I flashed clockwork

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

nvm, I got it
Old 09-30-2010, 03:25 AM   #3772
MikeH
waffler

Yeah I would go Shadow or CM. Ruby is lacking some features but maybe that's just on Inc
Old 09-30-2010, 03:40 AM   #3773
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Mike - sellz me DX???
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 03:48 AM   #3774
MikeH
waffler

Sure, paypal me 500 bucks, you pay the fees.

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Charged Inc to 100% and shut off the phone and the light isnt green anymore. Been charging for a few minutes since its been off. No wonder this phone gets so shitty battery life.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:00 AM   #3775
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

lulz....poor college student here
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote