Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-19-2016, 03:51 PM   #120201
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 AM ----------

Cez, get this lil router that has a couple antennas: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16833127573

looks like a fuckin drone
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 03:55 PM   #120202
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Looks like electric cockroach. Kind of want. Pero $276

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 05:13 PM   #120203
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol yeah, that thing is overkill
Old 02-19-2016, 05:17 PM   #120204
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

the mask is on tv. forgot how dumb this movie is. pero jesty

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-19-2016, 05:25 PM   #120205
stonehenge

stupid hilarious movie

fidil: http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/5454360579.html
Old 02-19-2016, 06:00 PM   #120206
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

230k miles. u know it runs. doit

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

fuckin financial aid

so last tme i went to the woman at my school who does financial aid says i have nothing holding up my shit

so ive been waiting for like a month since then. called up the main branch in denton tx. woman there is like "wtf, why are you not getting your money. i cant see why not. you have all the stuff we ask for, ill pass it on to a counselor to check it out"

am like wtf man. how yall nigas dont know wtf is holding up my shit. IM POOR YOU BITCHES

although she did say that they put a rush on it and to expect to hear something today at least about something to cover me short term

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-19-2016, 06:46 PM   #120207
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cez, if you had any idea how fucked up the government software for that financial aid shit is then you wouldn't be surprised...
Old 02-19-2016, 07:36 PM   #120208
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

damn, this university works fast.

looks like my shit was ready to go and just was dropped or something and no one noticed.

was awarded 2k grant and like 8k loans. accept all?

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

there anywhere i can get microsoft office fo free for me desktop?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-19-2016, 10:14 PM   #120209
stonehenge

go here: https://products.office.com/en-us/st...e-in-education

and enter your school email address. if it doesn't give you free office using your current one, try one from previous school if your old address is still active and you can log into it.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

it'll make you create a microsoft account if you don't already have one and then it will let you download Office 2016 as long as your school is part of the deal
Old 02-19-2016, 10:33 PM   #120210
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Neat, was hoping ms would do that. Shall check out

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-20-2016, 08:07 PM   #120211
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

kittah woke me up cuz he puked just outside me room. woke up later and cleaned it up. apperntly he threw up 2 other times hope he ok. not looking as sick as that last time he couldnt pee. so thats good

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Video page
Full screen

get over yourself bro, its a basic ass c-class

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-21-2016, 02:39 AM   #120212
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

My brother got a new cat and he just keeps jumping all over shit and knocking shit over, he's hyper as fuck.

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Our girl cat hates his guts right now and keeps beating the ever living hell out of him. He's just like "lol didn't care" and goes about his business annoying her and trying to get her to play.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2016, 02:40 AM   #120213
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl. must be acclimating himself. been wanting new kittah, father would probably not aprove.

pics of new cat pls

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-21-2016, 07:51 AM   #120214
stonehenge

Sounds like yak/gus. He has way more energy than her and runs around causing shit and attacking her. He's just playing but he plays rough. She hates him for the most part but I've caught them grooming each other and shit so they're aight.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 02-23-2016, 10:01 PM   #120215
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Front tire has nail in it. As expected. Think ill get tires for dodge rimps when i get the money. Current shit has pissed me off enough. Whole car has actually.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-23-2016, 11:43 PM   #120216
stonehenge

Found this company in phx that buys vehicles from auction (I'm guessing) and pimps them out and resells them:

http://www.mtmotorgroupllc.com/inven...=asc&curpage=2

The CVs are pretty fucking nice. Some of them are repainted if they had fading/peeling paint, the interiors are almost all black and look sexy, etc. Some of the white ones still have holes in places but overall they are pretty nice. May hit them up once I can save a bit.
Old 02-24-2016, 12:50 AM   #120217
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Ill sell u mine. Need funds for motorcycle

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-24-2016, 12:51 AM   #120218
stonehenge

after you saying how much you hate it

hoping to get a newer one since I'm forced to sell mine
Old 02-24-2016, 01:32 AM   #120219
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Cuz its a cunt. More needy than excalibur

Pinche tire stil fucking new and has to patch

Needs oil which ill buy once i get tex return.

But gets me places it can get u places too

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Also wan, what app u use for music on v10? Finally connected it to radio via usb. The stock app works good i think. Cv be bompin with new beetz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-24-2016, 02:29 AM   #120220
stonehenge

I just use Spotify now. I don't have any mp3s on this beast. Since TMo doesn't count streaming towards data and Spotify offers a student discount I went for it. Been happy.

If I go back to mp3 I'll probably use stock app.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 02-24-2016, 03:03 AM   #120221
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Cez lookin a bike? Awww yiss
Old 02-24-2016, 03:19 AM   #120222
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
I just use Spotify now. I don't have any mp3s on this beast. Since TMo doesn't count streaming towards data and Spotify offers a student discount I went for it. Been happy.

If I go back to mp3 I'll probably use stock app.

Sent from my LG V10
i see. just finally using it. been looking for new beats to throw on here to bump with

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATERNATER View Post
Cez lookin a bike? Awww yiss
gonna give momz a heart attack when i pull up on one

really contemplating one because awnt. pero wanna do driving skoo first.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-24-2016, 11:19 AM   #120223
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Ever rode on the street before?

Just picked up an 03 triumph speed4 myself.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:50 PM   #120224
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Nyet. Never

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-24-2016, 04:35 PM   #120225
stonehenge

Cez, if you're using aux or decent headphones, try enabling the Hi-Fi DAC. There's a quick toggle in the notification window. Depending on the stereo/headphones you're going into, it might make the sound quality better (not that it's crap by default). I don't notice a difference with random cheap earbuds but my $100 Sony's sound seks with it enabled.