Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-31-2015, 04:56 PM   #115776
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yep that's why I always took it in. Although I took a family members Exploder alt in and they didn't have the right adapters so it insta-failed every time
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 06:34 PM   #115777
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

got it tested and he said battery registered a little low.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 09:58 PM   #115778
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

they have a machine that plugs to the battery cables does load test on batt and altnator. its one of the diagnostic tools. you can test them the old fashioned way though. take the battery cable off if it dies the alt is gone if not its the battery.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 02:18 PM   #115779
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
you can test them the old fashioned way though. take the battery cable off if it dies the alt is gone if not its the battery.
I'm not sure how safe that is for modern vehicles, which require the battery as an integral part of the system's voltage and current regulation. I can say for sure that it's not a very meaningful diagnostic technique. It's a go/no-go that can be wrong, so whatever data you gather from it isn't going to be meaningful or detailed.
Old 04-01-2015, 05:00 PM   #115780
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

except it will tell you the if the alt is keeping the car charged or not. you can put a volt meter on a battery to test it. even a modern car once running should run with out the battery.

Old 04-01-2015, 05:06 PM   #115781
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

orly

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-01-2015, 05:12 PM   #115782
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

granted its better to test this shit right but if you ever had one go down in the middle of no where its all you got. you can also check you battey pretty good by turning the headlights on for a min or two when car isnt running. if they go dim real quick its the battery.

Old 04-01-2015, 05:12 PM   #115783
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

much work

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-01-2015, 05:14 PM   #115784
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

if you have a multi meeter you check the shit right.

Old 04-01-2015, 05:29 PM   #115785
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
except it will tell you the if the alt is keeping the car charged or not. you can put a volt meter on a battery to test it. even a modern car once running should run with out the battery.
Quote:
granted its better to test this shit right but if you ever had one go down in the middle of no where its all you got. you can also check you battey pretty good by turning the headlights on for a min or two when car isnt running. if they go dim real quick its the battery.
Assuming it won't hurt anything, sure, it's definitely better than nothing when you're stuck in the middle of nowhere (but good luck finding parts anyway). However, it will only tell you if the alternator makes enough juice to keep the car alive, not enough to keep it alive AND charge. You could turn on all accessories and start opening and closing the windows and watch the voltmeter I guess...
Old 04-01-2015, 05:32 PM   #115786
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

https://com.google/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-01-2015, 05:52 PM   #115787
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Assuming it won't hurt anything, sure, it's definitely better than nothing when you're stuck in the middle of nowhere (but good luck finding parts anyway). However, it will only tell you if the alternator makes enough juice to keep the car alive, not enough to keep it alive AND charge. You could turn on all accessories and start opening and closing the windows and watch the voltmeter I guess...
if its producing juice to keep the car alive the batt will charge. you only need to run it for a min or two.

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 04-01-2015 at 09:31 PM.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:27 PM   #115788
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0MR15M20150331

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-02-2015, 02:14 AM   #115789
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

kid put that heart to good use to help pump dat adrenaline in dat chase

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/heart-tr...-police-chase/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-02-2015, 02:34 AM   #115790
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 04-02-2015, 04:04 AM   #115791
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Yea...that caused a big bitch fest at work today.

Kid begged and pleaded for a chance to get on the list, then got that heart just to waste it

Old 04-02-2015, 06:22 AM   #115792
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

"Rev. Samuel Mosteller"...so easy, just mix up a couple letters and you've got Rev. Samuel Molester.
Old 04-02-2015, 11:27 AM   #115793
Tony Deus
._.

Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.Tony Deus ran over a tubby white kid once.

wussup guys
Tony Deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 02:35 PM   #115794
stonehenge

Old 04-02-2015, 06:34 PM   #115795
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

this dude be familiar

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-02-2015, 06:45 PM   #115796
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Long time nga

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Old 04-02-2015, 07:30 PM   #115797
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

also,

coming home. my battery light came on, and then came off and on again. i saw that if i accelerated that the light turned on.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-02-2015, 08:11 PM   #115798
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Sounds like the alt

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

They are belt driven so it makes sense it did with acceleration.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Did they do a test on it yet?

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

A fan belt letting it slip or bad pulley could cause it to do that too. Does it make any odd noise?

Old 04-02-2015, 08:19 PM   #115799
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no noise

but the dude did say something about the alt too whn i got it checked yesterday. ill tell my dad to help me remove it over the weekend to get it checked

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-02-2015, 09:51 PM   #115800
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Could be voltage regulator. Light might only come on while accelerating because higher RPM produces higher voltage and the voltage regulator isn't doing its job so everything's overvolted.