Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-22-2010, 08:03 PM   #3576
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The post on droidlife said it is the same 5mp camera as the D2 i think and I actually like the original D2 better. I don't know why they insist on two toning it.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:10 PM   #3577
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Didnt read that far into it lol.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 10:22 PM   #3578
jschrock

jschrock keeps his budget balanced
jschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balancedjschrock keeps his budget balanced

I'll coast with the D1 and see what comes out next

What you need, when you need it

Anyone who rides, this site is a must have!
jschrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:27 PM   #3579
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stfu and get x
Old 09-23-2010, 05:53 PM   #3580
MikeH
waffler

Well there is a half ass SBF out for the X on 2.2 now

http://rootzwiki.com/index.php/Main-...-it-again.html
Old 09-23-2010, 06:03 PM   #3581
stonehenge

I noticed they keep mentioning it is SYSTEM ONLY over and over but I'm pretty sure the 2.1 SBF was system only also. I know that after using it, all the apps I installed are still there, the only things that change are stuff in /system.

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

P3Droid Sbf has been pulled stay tuned
3 minutes ago via Touiteur

already
Old 09-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #3582
MikeH
waffler

Its a smaller file so I dunno. This one is like 120mb and the 2.1 is like almost 300 isnt it?

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

There was also an update for chomp, not sure if you saw it yet.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:17 PM   #3583
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wht do you guys use for a flashlight app? i have torch and dl'ed another one that i got before realizing i had an app lol.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 06:28 PM   #3584
MikeH
waffler

Just use the torch app that came with CM, it was tweaked by the man himself that will be your best bet. I use extended controls tho.

Last edited by MikeH; 09-23-2010 at 06:32 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:33 PM   #3585
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yea i thought it was some other software app that i wouldnt use so i didnt bother ever clicking it i like it though. the other app just uses your screen for light. can change colors and can choose pictures to appear on screen.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-23-2010, 06:36 PM   #3586
MikeH
waffler

Crazy ass Chinese ROM for the N1

Video page
Full screen
Old 09-23-2010, 06:38 PM   #3587
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wish someone would make some sort of anime ROM

i like that black notification bar

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #3588
MikeH
waffler

That ROM is crazy. Those China fuckers are nuts. They changed so much shit.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

You should flash this theme Cez

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=768265
Old 09-23-2010, 06:44 PM   #3589
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

O_o me rikey.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #3590
MikeH
waffler

Wish I could flash it on my X
Old 09-23-2010, 06:54 PM   #3591
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

KW beast phone pero can do with my N1. request it for X rofl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-23-2010, 06:57 PM   #3592
MikeH
waffler

N1 is beast. It just doesnt have a huge screen.
Old 09-23-2010, 06:59 PM   #3593
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

true

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-23-2010, 07:37 PM   #3594
MikeH
waffler

Might be needing a comp sooner than I thought. Tablet might be on hold for a little. My laptop is literally falling apart. Dunno if I should buy BAMF comp or a cheap one to get me by.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:40 PM   #3595
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

shitty one then get BAMF tablet imo.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-23-2010, 07:46 PM   #3596
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
There was also an update for chomp, not sure if you saw it yet.
Using stock so didn't notice lol
Quote:
Crazy ass Chinese ROM for the N1

[yt]gBuiWZ8TDBw[yt]
Wow, not sure how much I'd like it but it looks like it was made REALLY well.
Quote:
That ROM is crazy. Those China fuckers are nuts. They changed so much shit.
Srsly, fkn crazns
Quote:
Wish I could flash it on my X
Same, i'd try it out
Quote:
N1 is beast. It just doesnt have a huge screen.
baby screen
Old 09-23-2010, 07:48 PM   #3597
MikeH
waffler

Maybe I can revive my parents old desktop and use it for the time being. I will have to look into wiping everything off it and starting fresh.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Oh CM said he hoped to work with the China fuckers one day to make super BAMF ROM.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:48 PM   #3598
stonehenge

Format that bitch and put linux on it. Free and easy.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:14 PM   #3599
MikeH
waffler

I pulled it out of the box its only 512mb of ram and 160gb hard drive. Pretty weak

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

But thats not a bad idea. I might do that anyways.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

This theme is suppose to be making its way to the X

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sha...hadow-rom.html
Old 09-23-2010, 08:21 PM   #3600
stonehenge

Quote:
I pulled it out of the box its only 512mb of ram and 160gb hard drive. Pretty weak

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

But thats not a bad idea. I might do that anyways.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

This theme is suppose to be making its way to the X

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sha...hadow-rom.html
Linux isn't too memory hungry unless you try to enable all kinds of graphics related shit lol

NSIW white theme but it is really well made... I'd definitely try it but I'd probably want black again pretty quick lol