Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-16-2011, 02:21 AM   #51
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

no lag at all. shweet

Im like the only one on tho
Old 02-16-2011, 02:29 AM   #52
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
no lag at all. shweet

Im like the only one on tho
Theres about 6-8 of us that plan on it feel free to tell your friends. Ill up the slots if need be.
MFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:41 AM   #53
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Im the only one out of my friends who has it lol. What time do you guys play? I logged on earlier and didnt see anything around the spawn area.
Old 02-16-2011, 07:14 AM   #54
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Im the only one out of my friends who has it lol. What time do you guys play? I logged on earlier and didnt see anything around the spawn area.
I don't hav a life so just leave a message on here (or if u have steam add me) and We'll Mc it up ( i was playing on MFB's server)

Mfb i kinda thought you were Luke at first

Last edited by apedestrian; 02-16-2011 at 07:18 AM.
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:21 AM   #55
VmaxEngage

we should make a town
Old 02-16-2011, 08:22 AM   #56
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

KW to play so can haz burn yo forests but dnw pay
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:55 AM   #57
MFB
The return of the Brett.

MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:MFB has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
KW to play so can haz burn yo forests but dnw pay
i dont pay shit im using a hacked version :p

Just deleted the world and recreating so everyone can start off fresh. I'll always be known as Brett on the server.

Server is down for a few hours I'm having the processor upgraded on it so it will be back up later today.

Last edited by MFB; 02-16-2011 at 09:10 AM.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:07 AM   #58
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

plz give hookup, i tried to find it but don't know what version i need
Old 02-16-2011, 04:28 PM   #59
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
plz give hookup, i tried to find it but don't know what version i need
Ditto for me.... I'm a cheap bastard that likes to play games fo' about free-fiddy.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:30 PM   #60
stonehenge

Old 02-16-2011, 07:44 PM   #61
MFB
The return of the Brett.

http://pimpdaddyfatsac.com/files/MineCraft.rar

Open the MineCraft.rar file and move/extract the folder to your desktop. Run the Minecraft Beta 1.2 n00b edition.bat file and your set.

You need to have java installed to play this.

http://www.java.com/en/
Old 02-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #62
stonehenge

Old 02-16-2011, 08:29 PM   #63
MFB
The return of the Brett.

Server is up aswell we are making a town @ the spawn so you guys can go where ever if you choose to build with us then make a border of dirt or whatever you want and mark off your shit. If I'm only ask in chat and i can spawn you guys some shit if you need it.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #64
stonehenge

guess i should install windows at home again

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

or a VM

actually, i'm sure my current internet connection is way too shitty to play
Old 02-16-2011, 08:37 PM   #65
MFB
The return of the Brett.

Quote:
guess i should install windows at home again

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

or a VM

actually, i'm sure my current internet connection is way too shitty to play
if your running nix like i am just yum install java and then java the .jar file and ur set
Old 02-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #66
stonehenge

running linux mint (pretty much ubuntu/debian)
Old 02-16-2011, 08:39 PM   #67
MFB
The return of the Brett.

Quote:
running linux mint (pretty much ubuntu/debian)
you wont have a problem
Old 02-16-2011, 08:47 PM   #68
stonehenge

Tried it on the mac (via terminal) and failure ensued. Tried these two commands:

java Minecraft\ Beta\ 1.2\ n00b\ edition.jar

java -Xmx1024M -Xms512M -cp "Minecraft Beta 1.2 n00b edition.jar" net.minecraft.LauncherFrame

Stole the 2nd one from the bat file.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:56 PM   #69
MFB
The return of the Brett.

what was the error ?
Old 02-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #70
stonehenge

bash-3.2$ java Minecraft\ Beta\ 1.2\ n00b\ edition.jar

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Minecraft Beta 1/2 n00b edition/jar

bash-3.2$ java -Xmx1024M -Xms512M -cp "Minecraft Beta 1.2 n00b edition.jar" net.minecraft.LauncherFrame

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java :676)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Secure ClassLoader.java:124)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader .java:260)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader. java:56)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java: 195)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.j ava:188)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:3 17)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launche r.java:280)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:2 52)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoade r.java:375)

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

maybe my java is out of date
Old 02-16-2011, 09:09 PM   #71
MFB
The return of the Brett.

java -jar "Minecraft Beta 1.2 n00b edition.jar" -Xms128m -Xmx1024m

remove and reinstall java is most likely old
Old 02-16-2011, 09:34 PM   #72
stonehenge

bash-3.2$ java -jar "Minecraft Beta 1.2 n00b edition.jar" -Xms128m -Xmx1024m

java.io.IOException: javaw: not found
at java.lang.UNIXProcess.forkAndExec(Native Method)
at java.lang.UNIXProcess.<init>(UNIXProcess.java:52)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:91)
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java :453)
at net.minecraft.MinecraftLauncher.main(MinecraftLaun cher.java:31)
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java :676)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Secure ClassLoader.java:124)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader .java:260)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader. java:56)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java: 195)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.j ava:188)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:3 17)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launche r.java:280)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:2 52)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoade r.java:375)
at net.minecraft.MinecraftLauncher.main(MinecraftLaun cher.java:36)

I agree, stupid POS java.

Found a mac launcher but it wants username/password when I run it. FTS.

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Well stupid POS Apple has their own version of Java and it is up to date. fgts

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

mac version in this thread:
http://www.dilhaidesi.com/forum/show...Works-online!)

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

weird ass game imo
Old 02-17-2011, 12:01 AM   #73
stonehenge

fuckin game

made bamf J! house and wasted like 2 hours at work
Old 02-17-2011, 12:22 AM   #74
MFB
The return of the Brett.

disabling the goombas
Old 02-17-2011, 12:38 AM   #75
stonehenge

Default Re: Minecraft

Spiders owned me a couple times rofl