Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-21-2011, 02:33 AM   #8926
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I don't have to go back to school tomorrow
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 02:57 AM   #8927
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

or work

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:06 AM   #8928
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 03-21-2011, 03:07 AM   #8929
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

me either
Old 03-21-2011, 03:20 AM   #8930
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

me either

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

When preparing for your returned package, please be sure to include the complete memory kits if the original memory kits purchased were Dual, Triple, Quad and Hexa channels.

does this mean i have to send both of my memory sticks in

Last edited by apedestrian; 03-21-2011 at 03:19 AM.
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:31 AM   #8931
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

damn. wish beelzebub/freezing was out

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-21-2011, 03:44 AM   #8932
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

OMG

Watching the english dub of Clannad Moobie on AN

Nagisa is so damn cute!! This dub is not bad at all!
Old 03-21-2011, 03:51 AM   #8933
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
OMG

Watching the english dub of Clannad Moobie on AN

Nagisa is so damn cute!! This dub is not bad at all!
i can't watch dubs after hearing their actual voice it's awkward imo
Old 03-21-2011, 03:54 AM   #8934
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

og>dub

zomfg. they introduced a pair of incest siblings on shakugan not as bamf as hansel and gretel pero these fgts do more making out. kinda creepy

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-21-2011, 03:56 AM   #8935
Manbearpig

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Ape needs to watch 00
Old 03-21-2011, 04:00 AM   #8936
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

serio.

zomfg they haz ep 1 of highschool of the dead fo free on anime shannel

watching nao

hope its not edited. HD FANSERVICE

pero dub ftl

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-21-2011, 04:03 AM   #8937
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Ape needs to watch 00
watch wut???
Old 03-21-2011, 04:03 AM   #8938
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

AS should air HSOTD

mhmm. this dub aint that bad

ape, GUNDAM 00

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-21-2011, 04:07 AM   #8939
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
AS should air HSOTD

mhmm. this dub aint that bad

ape, GUNDAM 00
oh i see
Old 03-21-2011, 04:11 AM   #8940
Manbearpig

HSOTD was dubbd?
Old 03-21-2011, 04:14 AM   #8941
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yehh boii. aint that bad either. AS NEEDS TO AIR THIS SHIZZ RIGHT NAO!!!!

should email them recommendation

lol. they say fuck/shit/bitch

plus bouncing titties

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Quote:
North American anime distributor Section23 Films, along with Sentai, will release the complete series on Blu-ray and DVD on June 28, 2011

damn. haz to wait a few months for this shizz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-21-2011, 04:19 AM   #8942
Manbearpig

lol i watched a few eps of et

Zomg ed just got raped in le mine
Old 03-21-2011, 04:27 AM   #8943
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

u no finish?

its aight. ends in a cliffhanger. and manga being released slower than old azn women drivers

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-21-2011, 04:41 AM   #8944
Manbearpig

lol i watched like 2 eps and forgot aboot it

Video page
Full screen

JESTTTTTTTT
Old 03-21-2011, 04:54 AM   #8945
apedestrian

gawd why are teh main characters in tolove ru and DearS such pansys.

I'd be like if something like dat happened to me
Old 03-21-2011, 04:57 AM   #8946
Manbearpig

Id be like if anything that happens in a anime happened to me
Old 03-21-2011, 04:58 AM   #8947
apedestrian

Quote:
wut about teh shit dat happens in Higurashi?
Old 03-21-2011, 04:58 AM   #8948
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
lol i watched like 2 eps and forgot aboot it

[yt]CEg5eqlPEcc[yt]

JESTTTTTTTT

Quote:

FFUUUUU
shakugan ep just ended in fucking cliffhanger

will haz to wait to find out ending tomorrow

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-21-2011, 05:01 AM   #8949
VmaxEngage

I told you fgts that HSTOD was subbed 2 weeks ago when anime network started airing it.

DAMN the Clannad movie was good, best dubbed movie I've seen yet.
Made me thinking of the tv series

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

Wow, credits say it was dubbed in 2011, new FTW
Old 03-21-2011, 05:01 AM   #8950
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
wut about teh shit dat happens in Higurashi?
well, youd respawn anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
I told you fgts that HSTOD was subbed 2 weeks ago when anime network started airing it.

DAMN the Clannad movie was good, best dubbed movie I've seen yet.
Made me thinking of the tv series
bish i no pay 5 extra dollas to watch it. didnt know it was fo free til i decided to check wat was free on demand. will haz to check more often

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works