Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2017, 01:08 AM   #28101
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 09:48 PM   #28102
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Traded in the V20 to cancel out it's lease. Was a bamf phone, but tired of paying so much per month.

Going to buy a Moto G5 Plus outright and pay off the rest of my wife's Note5. Our bill will drop by like $80 after removing phone lease payments + tax and insurance.

Using a loaner cheap Sammy until my Moto shows up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 09:55 PM   #28103
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

How much was it for the v20?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-05-2017, 12:28 AM   #28104
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It was 34/mo before tax, plus 10 for insurance and Jump. Wife's Note5 was about the same.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

But that was because I picked it up at launch. If you jumped to it now, it wouldn't be that much because the retail price has dropped since then.

Old 07-05-2017, 12:33 AM   #28105
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

good call getting an old phone. i think im almost done paying my v10. gonna keep it until it gives out or a good nexus/pixel comes out.

cant wait to start paying for my plan itself again

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-05-2017, 02:12 AM   #28106
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I'm rocking two $6/mo plans, on my $30 LG Realm and a Samsung M500 flip phone from 2007. I was using a qwerty slider instead of the flip phone but I realized it was just excessively large and butt-dialy and I almost never used the qwerty anyway...might as well use the smaller, sleek flip phone instead. Only complaint is it's not compatible with modern data connectivity but it keeps trying to connect and producing an error that I have to dismiss even though I have data turned off. Meanwhile the Realm is still chugging along, slow as a motherfucker but FIDIL.
Old 07-05-2017, 02:49 AM   #28107
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Cao on that 2 cans connected by string plan

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-05-2017, 06:17 AM   #28108
stonehenge

After my earlier post I was thinking "damn, we pay like 2-3 cao phones per month to lease our flagship phones"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A
Old 07-05-2017, 06:54 AM   #28109
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

but dem flip phones wont allow me to play muh mobage tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-05-2017, 02:41 PM   #28110
stonehenge

Can't stream animez on a flip imo.

Getting used to this lil Sammy. Moto is gonna be a beast in comparison lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A
Old 07-14-2017, 10:23 PM   #28111
stonehenge

Really liking this G5 Plus.

Only very slight complaint I can think of is that the colors are a little washed out on this LCD. Blacks are dark, whites are bright, and the screen is really sharp, just seems a little undersaturated. But I was using a Samsung for a couple weeks before this and Sammy oversaturates their screens so I may just have to adjust.

Other than that, no complaints. Fingerprint reader is fast, phone performs fast, camera is great, battery life is BAMF, Motorola's version of Android has no bloat at all, almost like a Nexus/Pixel, front facing speaker is nice, 4gb ram, 64gb internal, SD slot, 1080p, 3000mah battery, etc.

It's almost a flagship for less than half the price. Me likes.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Old 07-14-2017, 10:59 PM   #28112
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

You been keeping eye on next pixel leaks?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-15-2017, 06:40 AM   #28113
stonehenge

Ish, gonna try to keep this one for at least a couple years and then look at mid range phones or flagships from the year before or something. Not gonna pay monthly again or pay retail for a new flagship.

These mid range phones are nice now imfo

Old 07-15-2017, 05:19 PM   #28114
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

After all the time you were getting best of the best. I think im almost done paying for my v10. Ill be keeping this one until it busts again. Then probably pixel. Hopefully has job next year to save

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-15-2017, 07:10 PM   #28115
stonehenge

Yeah, tired of paying so much, bought this one outright and gonna roll it until it's dead or a POS or whatever.

Pixel phones look nice, just expensive.

Old 07-15-2017, 07:20 PM   #28116
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Plus imo, theres only so much new phones can do. Like youve noticed with your new phone. Works good enough with most features you want so why get a new expensive one

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-15-2017, 11:25 PM   #28117
stonehenge

Yep. Of course the V20 had a better camera, a wide angle lens, hi-fi DAC, QHD resolution, faster processor, but I honestly don't miss any of it. The camera has been great so far, I rarely used the wide angle lens even though it was cool, I listened to music with my best headphones yesterday and sounded BAMF so no need for the DAC, the 1080p is sharp and makes the battery last longer. Fuck it!

I haven't had the battery died on me yet. It's a little smaller than the V20 battery but lasts SO much longer. Megusta

Old 07-17-2017, 06:00 AM   #28118
stonehenge

Let my battery run down today. Was a lazy day. Played some basic games, used chrome, Firefox, the Amazon app, took a few pics, etc. All on wifi since I was home all day.

V20 I think the best I could get was maybe 6hrs but usually less.

That's with 1% left.

Sent from my Moto G5 Plus
Old 07-17-2017, 06:31 AM   #28119
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-17-2017, 07:07 AM   #28120
stonehenge

Charges fast too. It's been just over an hour since that screenshot and I'm at 70%.

Me likes.

Old 07-17-2017, 07:57 AM   #28121
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

me v10 loses most its battery if i play muh animu game for like 2 hours

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 07-17-2017, 02:05 PM   #28122
stonehenge

My V10 was the same, used that extra battery all the time.

Old 07-17-2017, 02:47 PM   #28123
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wow, that's some fast charging!

I have like 7 extra batteries, rarely need to use one but sometimes shit gets busy or flaky charging port fails. I recently bought a universal external charger, it's slow but it works great.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:18 PM   #28124
stonehenge

definitely happy with the battery/charging situation on this phone
Old 07-17-2017, 10:11 PM   #28125
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

looks like 2nd lg is done

hopefully not but im seriously fucking pissed right now.

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

wan how does i do a back up

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works