Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2009, 02:21 AM   #1
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.
Default Question of the day....

Lets' say you are married to a girl who is 25 y/o. One day she decides to pull out a picture (cellphone, polaroid, film, whatever....) and it's her, at the age of 15-17, posing provocatively in the nude. You can see some vag and tittay's. So after she shows the pic to you, you wait until that nite to jerk off furiously to it.....so are you a pedophile now?
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 02:24 AM   #2
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

No, that makes you a wifeophile.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:29 AM   #3
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

*insertpedobearhere...
Old 04-10-2009, 03:24 AM   #4
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

why would you masterbate to her old pic when you have her around??
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:52 AM   #5
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post

If you have to ask then you don't understand the allure. By the way, that is a tricky-ass question.
Vicious Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:55 AM   #6
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

I wouldn't necessarily say that you would be a pedophile. Sometimes it is a turn on to see a g/f in a different way, for example a picture from a couple of years ago. Now if it was a pic from when she was 12-13 that would be weird.
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:56 AM   #7
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious Pope View Post
If you have to ask then you don't understand the allure. By the way, that is a tricky-ass question.
maybe you have to be engaged/married or something I dont know. Im not either so...
Old 04-10-2009, 04:59 AM   #8
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
Because she has a headache that nite and you need to pound one out.....
Old 04-10-2009, 05:04 AM   #9
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

15 seems to be the new 18 lol so I dont see as being a pedo
Old 04-10-2009, 08:13 AM   #10
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Lets' say you are married to a girl who is 25 y/o. One day she decides to pull out a picture (cellphone, polaroid, film, whatever....) and it's her, at the age of 15-17, posing provocatively in the nude. You can see some vag and tittay's. So after she shows the pic to you, you wait until that nite to jerk off furiously to it.....so are you a pedophile now?

Holy shit. When you come back, you come back. Your scaring me now...

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:33 PM   #11
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Today's question of the day: Is it bestiality to watch a hamster deep-throat a carrot?

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #12
Covah

Covah may have a mustache.

It makes her very weird for having a nude pic of herself from 10 years ago.
Old 04-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #13
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covah View Post
It makes her very weird for having a nude pic of herself from 10 years ago.
i wouldn't necessarily say that, maybe she just found it.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:18 PM   #14
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
i wouldn't necessarily say that, maybe she just found it.

I agree with Covah. Just would make me wonder how freaking she was at that age.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 12:01 AM   #15
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I agree with Covah. Just would make me wonder how freaking she was at that age.
i guess she wanted be adventurous, and she didn't waste anytime getting started.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:20 AM   #16
Covah

Covah may have a mustache.

Find it, then delete. Was no need to show. "Hey, I was a sexually adventerous teen." If some has her and needs to jerk of to teen pics of her, something is really, really wrong.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:19 AM   #17
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Covah View Post
Find it, then delete. Was no need to show. "Hey, I was a sexually adventerous teen." If some has her and needs to jerk of to teen pics of her, something is really, really wrong.

you make a good point
Old 04-14-2009, 03:42 AM   #18
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

I would fap like my heartbeat was my dick and i had to bring my self back to life.