Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-12-2010, 07:03 AM   #2576
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

aboot to wash seed/air

so dont yell at me cez
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:07 AM   #2577
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

is washin Cannad
Old 11-12-2010, 09:15 AM   #2578
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cant stop watching Seed

Shits getting good

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Old 11-12-2010, 05:38 PM   #2579
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
can you payz?

mehbeh. if its worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
is washin Cannad
noice. how you liking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Cant stop watching Seed

Shits getting good

that be the ship captain lady??

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

ZOMFG new highschool of the dead chapter is out

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 AM ----------

was alright chapter. dat fanservice 3:

next ones out in Jan 8th, it ended pretty ominous and cliff hangerish

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

haha the second rosario vampire season manga is way more than the first

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

zomfg a mizore story

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #2580
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

RV2 manga is better than uno?

lol ill never get to it
Old 11-12-2010, 06:49 PM   #2581
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yes. lots better. theres a lez scene

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-12-2010, 07:32 PM   #2582
Manbearpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post

that be the ship captain lady??
lol no

some crazy bitch
Old 11-12-2010, 07:38 PM   #2583
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol i dunno. iz forgotten aboot seed

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

i member that when kira starts pwning a seed splits in half or somethign lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-12-2010, 07:47 PM   #2584
Manbearpig

Yeah he jizzes in his mind
Old 11-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #2585
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

theres a bamf anime that does a parody of it. they try to score some creepz and shit get real. then that lil sequence starts up but instead of a seed its a panty

full metal panic fumoffu ftw

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2010, 12:10 AM   #2586
Manbearpig

Seeds ship commander is pretty much the same character as 00's
Old 11-13-2010, 12:11 AM   #2587
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

originality ftw i think the 00 one had bigger tits

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2010, 12:19 AM   #2588
Manbearpig

lolz they both do their share of bouncing though

Old 11-13-2010, 12:35 AM   #2589
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2010, 05:36 AM   #2590
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
37 Japanese publishers are collaborating to set up a joint portal site for North American anime fans this year. The tentatively named J Manga Portal Site will digitally distribute manga whose rights are held by each of the companies. Shueisha Managing Director Kazuhiko Torishima outlined the plans for the site during a talk at the Denshi Shoseki Comic Summit in Tokyo's Akihabara UDX building on Friday.

The publishers involved include Akita Shoten, Kadokawa Shoten, Kodansha, Shueisha, and Shogakukan. The publishers aim to open a beta version of the site within the year, and the site is slated to start full distribution next March. The publisher cannot announce which titles and how many titles they will put on the site yet.

Thanks to Cloud668 to the news tip.

Source: animeanime.biz

Update: More background information added.

Update 2: The other publishers include Akaneshinsha, ASCII Media Works, East Press, Ichijinsha, Enterbrain, Inc., Oakla Publishing Co., Ltd., Ohzora Publishing Co. , Gakken, Kasakura Shuppansha, Gentosha Comics, Inc., Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha, Ltd., June-Net, Shogakukan-Shueisha Production, Shodensha, Shonen Gahosha Co., Shinshokan Publishing, Shinchosha, Takeshobo, Tatsumi Publishing Co., Ltd. , Tokuma Shoten, Nihonbungeisha, Hakusensha, Fujimi Shobo, Fusosha, Futabasha, France Shoin, Bunkasha Publishing Co., Ltd., Houbunsha, Magazine House, Media Factory, LEED Publishing Co., Ltd., and Libre Publishing Co., Ltd.

Update 3: The industry news site animeanime.biz reports that the portal site will distribute free manga periodically and release news and information regarding manga from the participating publishers.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...n-manga-portal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i rly wonder how thisll work out

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

i and i want to rly watch Redline alotz more now. seems like its being whored out like a mofo. would like to watch before everyone starts to like it

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

i think DoD is done. was pretty sad sorta

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

read rosario vamp fgt. theres a chapter all about kurumu. its a nice one

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

haha. this be jesty. ruby san has more paper time in this manga. theres a chapter just for her, and its hawt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2010, 05:38 AM   #2591
VmaxEngage

Dude, if i can, i will.

was my buddies birthday so i havnt done shit. been drimkin to much. Is all good tho, Clannad is getting good.

00s captain is better
Old 11-13-2010, 05:39 AM   #2592
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2010, 05:39 AM   #2593
VmaxEngage

lol since when is ruby a toy? awesome.

A lez scene? and kurumus own chapter?
Old 11-13-2010, 05:42 AM   #2594
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

haha. well shes the kinda dominated type and she pulls it off quite hotly in the end oof teh first season when the ririsu mirror appears you catch a glimpse of her masochism and its more explored in the second one

and yez a lez scene and a touching kurumo chapter. the manga beats the anime, hands down

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2010, 05:52 AM   #2595
VmaxEngage

Yea, the manga is the shit.
Will read eventually, lol ruby looks easy lol
Old 11-13-2010, 05:54 AM   #2596
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

just read it fgt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2010, 05:55 AM   #2597
VmaxEngage

lol i will, i will

i always have lots goin on...
Old 11-13-2010, 05:56 AM   #2598
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no you dont asshole. like if you have a job

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-13-2010, 06:03 AM   #2599
VmaxEngage

well...sometimes i does

I dont have the luxury of sitting at work and readin it
Old 11-13-2010, 06:06 AM   #2600
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl. i wont either in a few weeks maybe

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works