Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-18-2010, 04:41 PM   #5776
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Its kind of like a temp recovery, so if you flash a ROM that formats your system and it doesnt boot you are screwed, you have to sbf. Just make sure to bootstrap before doing any mods at any point just to be safe.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:43 PM   #5777
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

oh alright. so it still lets you make a recovery. i see. i may have to wait till xmas to get DX. Looked at it today, is sexxxxy. Came with 16gb sd card wtf incred came with 2 gb
Old 12-18-2010, 04:45 PM   #5778
MikeH
waffler

FTS, get X nao.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:46 PM   #5779
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

have to beg momma
Old 12-18-2010, 04:48 PM   #5780
MikeH
waffler

go up to her and be like bish gimme dat fone and snatch it.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:50 PM   #5781
VmaxEngage

lol they just sitting on the counter

You n juan have tpu cases right?
Old 12-18-2010, 04:51 PM   #5782
MikeH
waffler

Yeah, I haz extra you can haz. Its smoked argyle.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:59 PM   #5783
VmaxEngage

i gotta figure out what to get for my sis. its needs extra protection, poor dx im afraid for it.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

fo free?
Old 12-18-2010, 05:02 PM   #5784
MikeH
waffler

Yeah it just sits in my drawer. I wont ever use it again. I run a TPU and steinheil protector.

This fuckin douche needs to get out of the Android world
Quote:
I'm gonna be honest here folks, Once I hit $150 in donations Ill release this theme... Still not even close to $100. To the 14 people who have donated to me since I started making themes, Thank you all very much. I will email you all copies asap.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:05 PM   #5785
VmaxEngage

wtf its open source. douche bag needs to GTFO.

Is there anything like otterbox for DX? Ima have to get it or my sis will destroy her DX. lol you think im kidding

Want my addy? what color you use?
Old 12-18-2010, 05:08 PM   #5786
MikeH
waffler

Yeah otterbox makes a case
http://www.otterbox.com/DROID-X-by-M...motorola-cases

My case is black, took me forever to find one but might be easier to find now. PM me your address and I will send it out, it will probably take a little while in the mail tho with the holiday.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:09 PM   #5787
VmaxEngage

wish they made moar colors. you run steinhel cc or af?
Old 12-18-2010, 05:10 PM   #5788
MikeH
waffler

CC, screen is too sexy for af.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:12 PM   #5789
VmaxEngage

thats what im thinking. sexah screen > anti finger printness
Old 12-18-2010, 05:15 PM   #5790
MikeH
waffler

nothing is wrong with that TPU, I just wanted a solid color but they only had argyle at the time. This is what it looks like.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:17 PM   #5791
VmaxEngage

cant complain brah.

whats that gummyjar look like?
Old 12-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #5792
MikeH
waffler

Its just gingerbread themed.

Old 12-18-2010, 05:20 PM   #5793
VmaxEngage

oo you can change teh music on the lock screen. i always wanted to try that but the htc lockscreen was better on the incred imo

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

you still running that funky notification bar?
Old 12-18-2010, 05:22 PM   #5794
MikeH
waffler

I was for a while, I like it

Im running Linear now

Old 12-18-2010, 05:24 PM   #5795
VmaxEngage

i tried running it on mine since myns is evo based, but launcherpro wouldnt support it. linear a theme?
Old 12-18-2010, 05:26 PM   #5796
MikeH
waffler

yeah its a theme for gummyjar.
Old 12-18-2010, 05:31 PM   #5797
VmaxEngage

nice. gonna go beg mom for DX
Old 12-18-2010, 05:34 PM   #5798
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

OIC how it is. Lemme send Blake my extra case for free but noooo don't send Juan your ext batt fo free.

but srsly, I have an extra smoked TPU also. Rogers is getting a DX in a week or so and I'm gonna let him have it.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:36 PM   #5799
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

That linear theme looks like a modified incog.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:37 PM   #5800
MikeH
waffler

I need to go to VZW about my ext battery, the cover doesnt stay on.

Linear is pretty much incognito but they made it from scratch supposedly instead of using other peoples images.