Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-25-2010, 05:10 PM   #4526
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

repz upon return to desk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:11 PM   #4527
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fgt just barely paid. his excuse was he has an old email linked to to eBay. I sent him a request to cancel but he didnt lol.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:19 PM   #4528
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

as long as you get your money then fuck it
Old 10-25-2010, 05:25 PM   #4529
MikeH
waffler

True. I just flashed stock 2.2 Sense on it lol.
Old 10-25-2010, 06:40 PM   #4530
stonehenge

rofl that bish ain't benefiting from your blood, sweat, and tears during the root/rom process?

Don't even tell that fgt about bump charging
Old 10-25-2010, 07:06 PM   #4531
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Did it ever work on that rom?
yah, rom worked. DNFW to re-load all apps so I went back to stock thats overclocked again
Old 10-25-2010, 07:11 PM   #4532
stonehenge

and CM didn't work? Thats pretty much bamf stock imo
Old 10-25-2010, 07:23 PM   #4533
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
rofl that bish ain't benefiting from your blood, sweat, and tears during the root/rom process?

Don't even tell that fgt about bump charging
I didnt say it was rooted in the ad even though it had pictures of the CM lockscreen
Old 10-25-2010, 10:40 PM   #4534
stonehenge

---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Kinda cool, kinda scary

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Might try this next but for now I'll keep BnT: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...ion-maybe.html
Old 10-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #4535
MikeH
waffler

The wall Im using

Old 10-25-2010, 11:37 PM   #4536
stonehenge

literally a wall, repz
Old 10-25-2010, 11:49 PM   #4537
MikeH
waffler

it was the first decent one i came across after searching for 20 minutes last night.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:16 AM   #4538
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lol wall, wallpaper.

awesome. rep'd

I need a new rom, Redemption is meh. You liked Shadowrom mike?
Old 10-26-2010, 05:21 AM   #4539
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I'm going to try cm again wan. What I use to save apps?
Old 10-26-2010, 05:23 AM   #4540
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

im tired of having a stock rom

do need to go to verizon
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 05:26 AM   #4541
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
lol wall, wallpaper.

awesome. rep'd

I need a new rom, Redemption is meh. You liked Shadowrom mike?
Yeah but the CM nightly has more features but the cam FCs but they will get that worked out in the RC1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Titanium backup.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:31 AM   #4542
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Titanium Backup works well.

Edit: Mike beat me to it. His avy is pimp.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:43 AM   #4543
MikeH
waffler

has applanet been working for you Juan?
Old 10-26-2010, 07:21 AM   #4544
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

CM nightlies?

Will check out
Old 10-26-2010, 07:44 AM   #4545
MikeH
waffler

EVO got updated it tops out at 53fps now.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #4546
stonehenge

Applanet servers have been down for days afaik
Old 10-27-2010, 12:59 AM   #4547
MikeH
waffler

Piece of shit applanet. Im tired of BnT already too.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:08 AM   #4548
stonehenge

Pinche Mike, theme hater
Old 10-27-2010, 02:28 AM   #4549
MikeH
waffler

Just tired of incognito in general.
Old 10-27-2010, 03:06 AM   #4550
stonehenge

Kinda want:
Video page
Full screen

Why don't you try that Juiced theme or whatever posted earlier? Looks pretty polished.