Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2009, 06:45 PM   #76
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

that might not be a bad idea
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:03 PM   #77
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Ok so then a intro forum?

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 07:50 PM   #78
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
Ok so then a intro forum?
yup yup

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 08:43 PM   #79
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

make it happen captain
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 09:40 PM   #80
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

make a sub forum for sub forums. yo dawg.

Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #81
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

I would talk on the subforum of the subforum and maybe even make a thread in them too.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:49 PM   #82
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Er....how about waiting until there's more traffic for an introduction forum? People should introduce themselves in the main forum for now.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:25 PM   #83
Renegade Pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Er....how about waiting until there's more traffic for an introduction forum? People should introduce themselves in the main forum for now.
Yeah true that. I think everyone already knows each other from other things right now anyway
Old 03-14-2009, 06:44 PM   #84
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
make a sub forum for sub forums. yo dawg.

x to the z dawg
Old 03-14-2009, 07:45 PM   #85
NeverEnding
who?

NeverEnding may have a mustache.

maybe adding a NeverEnding Is God banner on top would be nice ...... but then again i guess we will have to let everyone get to know me before that happens ..... because they will find out im god soon enough
NeverEnding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:59 PM   #86
Chance

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

No.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:15 PM   #87
Renegade Pope

Looks good.
Old 03-14-2009, 10:56 PM   #88
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnding View Post
maybe adding a NeverEnding Is God banner on top would be nice ...... but then again i guess we will have to let everyone get to know me before that happens ..... because they will find out im god soon enough

I haven't laughed that hard in awhile..

Old 03-15-2009, 07:37 AM   #89
stonehenge

Quote:
No.
teh whore is right
Old 03-17-2009, 07:11 PM   #90
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
teh whore is right
I thought you were the whore and he was teh bitch? I am confused?

Old 03-17-2009, 07:44 PM   #91
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I thought you were the whore and he was teh bitch? I am confused?
i iz neither whore nor bitch. chance is a whore, that is all.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:33 PM   #92
Chance

yeah get your shit right shagfag
Old 03-17-2009, 10:52 PM   #93
stonehenge

the whore has been angered
Old 03-19-2009, 11:09 PM   #94
NeverEnding
who?

NeverEnding may have a mustache.

Quote:
yeah get your shit right shagfag

a name change is in order there shaggy
NeverEnding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:36 AM   #95
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverEnding View Post
a name change is in order there shaggy

Funny....

Old 03-20-2009, 07:04 PM   #96
Chance

Old 03-20-2009, 09:52 PM   #97
Renegade Pope

lol dam i thought i was the whore. Guess not.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:47 PM   #98
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

No, you still are
Vicious Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:44 PM   #99
Renegade Pope

Yes! By the power of Greyskull!!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #100
stonehenge

Chance is the fuckin whore