Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #11876
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Did they announced any type of special edition?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #11877
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Called the closest one and the fgt said they let people "reserve" their preorders starting last Friday so the picture viewer things were already spoken for. Fgts.

But the next closest one said he has plenty of viewer things and posters so I'm about to go grab them bishes. Might as well.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Not sure about special edition. I be too poor to spend that much, even tho Rockstar usually does bamf special editions.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:45 PM   #11878
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

yeah i may get the se of gta5 may not. i got the last one but i sold it when i sold the ps3 i had. i just have the regular edition on my xbox.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 06:47 PM   #11879
Mr.Rogers

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Ya I hope they do something pimp for SE cuz ill just wait to preorder dat

Old 11-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #11880
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

4s was bad ass to tote bag and lockbox shit was neat

Old 11-05-2012, 07:06 PM   #11881
Mr.Rogers

yus sirs!

Old 11-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #11882
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

got poster and lil viewer. I got the one with the Del Perro Pier pic

They didn't ask me what edition I wanted to preorder so must not be available yet. I could always move my money to the SE if it isn't too expensive and is bamf
Old 11-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #11883
Mr.Rogers

Lol nice kinda want the poster but that means ill want to frame it like the other gta and RDR ones. Ill keep the temptation away lol

Old 11-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #11884
stonehenge

just swap it out and put one of the others away. That way you can switch it up every now and then
Old 11-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #11885
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

like its your sister

Old 11-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #11886
stonehenge

we not in ky foo
Old 11-05-2012, 07:42 PM   #11887
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

was j/k anyhow foo i stop at cousin

Old 11-05-2012, 08:54 PM   #11888
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

My Gamestop hasn't gotten posters or anything in yet, but pre-ordered anyway. I'll ask later tonight when I pick up Halo 4
Old 11-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #11889
stonehenge

I called one, they had them but had given them away Friday (fgts), the second one i called had them but we were heading a different direction so I called a third one, which also had them.

Damn jawja

The viewer I got has the R* logo on one side and the "flyUS, Live a little, fly with US" log on the other side. I wonder if different colors have different businesses on them.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:16 PM   #11890
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

jawja be like vigi games wtf

Old 11-05-2012, 10:18 PM   #11891
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

fuckin sucks. only reason i went so early this morning
Old 11-05-2012, 10:26 PM   #11892
stonehenge

and there's only one within range?
Old 11-05-2012, 10:53 PM   #11893
VmaxEngage

No, but there was only one I usually go to.

I will be passing at least 4 on my way to class tonight lol
Old 11-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #11894
stonehenge

call them all and see if any of them have several left
Old 11-06-2012, 12:14 AM   #11895
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:41 AM   #11896
Mr.Rogers

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
No, but there was only one I usually go to.

I will be passing at least 4 on my way to class tonight lol
Joo got it Blake!!!?

Old 11-06-2012, 05:51 AM   #11897
stonehenge

royarz, which one did you get?
Old 11-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #11898
Barrrf
I will enjoy my stay

Sumo Soccer Wedgy Champion Worldcycle Survival Champion Streets of Fire Champion Zolder Champion Streaker Champion
Wicked Witch Champion Spellbound Champion
Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(Barrrf doesn't own any Korkah approved footwear. :(

Trailer 2 to be released on the 14th for GTAV

I have ALL of my og PC disc from the first GTA to the second GTA including the Britain add-on pack. GOURANGA!!!

Future mods - Turbo whistler, chrome rocker panel covers, 6" hockey puck body lift, Electric Turbo
Barrrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #11899
stonehenge

idkwtf happened to mine but I've owned every gta except for most of the portable ones. felt good to hit all the monks at once

---------- Post added at 07:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

rofl, 4chan sent this to gaben for his bday:

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

a group of peeps from 4chan made a crate w/ a lock and took it to him. They made him pay $2.50 for the key and then let him open it and there was a hat in it.

dfw last pic
Old 11-06-2012, 03:17 PM   #11900
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Lol at gurren lagann gaben

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote