Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 09:55 PM   #24801
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
they sell in packs too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Im on mah first prezteej IMO

at 65 nao
My friend (WHORE) is at like Prestige 2 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez View Post
lol
[IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/1989K1500/funny/35i53fc.jpg[IMG]
KIIYFP
Old 01-25-2010, 09:55 PM   #24802
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

: orale:

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-25-2010, 09:56 PM   #24803
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

KIIYFP or send redcross to CDFBO
Old 01-25-2010, 09:57 PM   #24804
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

wtf are those abbreviations

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-25-2010, 09:57 PM   #24805
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

does D stand for "der" eddeh?
Old 01-25-2010, 09:57 PM   #24806
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

keep it in your fucking pantalonez
Old 01-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #24807
stonehenge

cut der fuckin balls off
Old 01-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #24808
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

chop dudes fucking balls off
Old 01-25-2010, 09:58 PM   #24809
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

ahh. i was trying to do it with just engrish. not both

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-25-2010, 09:59 PM   #24810
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

i added the español to wans as an added flare...twas probably pants in OG version
Old 01-25-2010, 09:59 PM   #24811
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

orale

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-25-2010, 09:59 PM   #24812
stonehenge

same letter cez, don't try and use that eskyuse
Old 01-25-2010, 10:00 PM   #24813
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

srsly...me n wan....wez on the same page here

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

orale wan
Old 01-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #24814
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

btw
me reported post went unheeded

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

teh king haz no influence outside his kingdom

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-25-2010, 10:01 PM   #24815
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

king hoar no know pezent language
Old 01-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #24816
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

:werd:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-25-2010, 10:03 PM   #24817
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2.5hrs to go
Old 01-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #24818
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

1 here
chriz still be slavin at work

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #24819
stonehenge

Cez when you go over there you be like the princess in aladin. Member the guard was gonna kill her for stealing teh apple? GMFS mawdz will CYFBO, be careful

Edit: unless a street rat saves joo
Old 01-25-2010, 10:06 PM   #24820
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

wan..explain CYFBO to our not so bright king
Old 01-25-2010, 10:06 PM   #24821
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Cez when you go over there you be like the princess in aladin. Member the guard was gonna kill her for stealing teh apple? GMFS mawdz will CYFBO, be careful

Edit: unless a street rat saves joo
nevar seen ett

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

cut yo fucking ballz off

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-25-2010, 10:07 PM   #24822
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

and rent him aladin por favor

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

AOT donations to send cez Aladino?
Old 01-25-2010, 10:08 PM   #24823
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-25-2010, 10:08 PM   #24824
stonehenge

omg cez you never seen!? aladin is pretty much a mex. Prob like how they always have italians and puero ricans and cubans play mexis in movies, i think aladin be mexi IRL
Old 01-25-2010, 10:10 PM   #24825
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

wish princesa was mexi IRL WB that hoar

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

can we haz AOT dictionary?
Closed Thread