Default How big is your house.

How many sq ft does your house have?

I am at like 2500 i think.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:22 PM   #2
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I've got a raised ranch. I'm pretty sure it's the standard 26x40, making the main floor 1040 sq ft. The yard is a hill and the front of the basement is exposed. The basement could be finished, it's got full-size windows in the front and has enough exposed wall on the ends for one or two windows on each end. The attic is more usable than a common truss roof, it's more like an old-fashioned rafter roof. It's not tall enough for living space but it's much better for storage than a truss roof.

I wish I had a garage.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:52 PM   #3
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Pics, we need pics!

Old 05-05-2009, 04:30 PM   #4
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Old 05-07-2009, 05:01 AM   #5
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Not bad....anyone else want to chim in?

Old 05-08-2009, 01:01 AM   #6
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

i would but it would just be something stupid, random, meaningless and off topic.
Old 05-25-2009, 08:05 PM   #7
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Pope View Post
i would but it would just be something stupid, random, meaningless and off topic.
quoted for troof
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 03:47 AM   #8
8mc
SoCal Son

8mc may have a mustache.

1450. 3 bed / 2.5 bath. Big enough for me and my son
8mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:26 AM   #9
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

Noice
Old 05-23-2009, 09:20 AM   #10
J.T
That Dude J.T

J.T may have a mustache.

too damn big!!!

the yard is the worst thing ever to take care of
J.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:14 PM   #11
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You think it's bad taking care of a yard...try having a lawn tractor that caught fire.

And now it's raining out so I can't continue working on it. I don't have a garage.
Old 05-25-2009, 02:28 AM   #12
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T View Post
too damn big!!!

the yard is the worst thing ever to take care of
Well how big is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
You think it's bad taking care of a yard...try having a lawn tractor that caught fire.

And now it's raining out so I can't continue working on it. I don't have a garage.
How the hell did the tractor go up in flames? Do you not have a storage building?

Old 05-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #13
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I think a bunch of grease/crud buildup on the cylinder head got hot enough to flame up.

I have a Schlitz:

It's got vinyl siding on most of it now, and the overhead door on the end is now held open by a 2x4. It's chock full of worthless junk that I should truck to the dump. There's no room to work.

Anyway, now I'm pretty sure I have to buy parts, but where would I buy Walbro carburetor parts on Memorial Day?