Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-21-2010, 04:36 AM   #526
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

word. next one is cell and picillo fight

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:38 AM   #527
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Nice. That shit is flyin through
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:44 AM   #528
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

word. i didnt think goku would have should a faggot jap voice though lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-21-2010, 07:13 AM   #529
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Fago japo voice...

WTF AMERICA
Old 08-21-2010, 07:18 AM   #530
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol idk the englsh one sounds better. have you ever seen ruroni kenshin?
kenshins OG jap voice is gay while his english one is cooler. same with goku

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #531
VmaxEngage

Yea ive seen Kenshin before. Long ago on CN
Old 08-21-2010, 04:34 PM   #532
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

he had a manly voice. then in japanese sounds like a faggot lol. bout to get back to tenjou tenge manga

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-21-2010, 05:04 PM   #533
VmaxEngage

Lol is the manga that good?

Heroic Age is pretty BA
Old 08-21-2010, 05:06 PM   #534
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea. it goes into a flashback pretty early that lasts a while lol. it explains the current situation that the main characters are in. and then it goes back into the main story.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-21-2010, 06:33 PM   #535
VmaxEngage

Oh ok.

Fuck hang overs suck
Old 08-21-2010, 06:40 PM   #536
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no hangovers ftw.

damn i still have like 30 chapters to go

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-21-2010, 06:47 PM   #537
VmaxEngage

Damn man, that a long series?

You ever read Scryed?
Old 08-21-2010, 06:49 PM   #538
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

sorta, its like 130 and ongoing i think.

nah but ive heard of it.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-21-2010, 08:54 PM   #539
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

its on CN last time i checked
Old 08-21-2010, 09:28 PM   #540
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

still? i knew it was on back then when i wasnt into anime

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-21-2010, 09:53 PM   #541
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

not 100% no haz cable for the last 6 months
Old 08-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #542
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

:sadshake: i dont watch much CN anymore. only adult swim and og cartoons. they play shit now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-21-2010, 10:05 PM   #543
TATERNATER
potato tornado

:werd:

look around you? ITS NOT EVEN A FUCKING CARTOON!

Someone needs to call in a bomb threat and put an end to this fagatrie!
Old 08-21-2010, 10:59 PM   #544
VmaxEngage

What do they play on CN?

Oh wait...nothing

Scryed was badass, I read alot of teh manga, and they made an anime of it, I need to check it out.
Old 08-21-2010, 11:14 PM   #545
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkmonkey View Post
:werd:

look around you? ITS NOT EVEN A FUCKING CARTOON!

Someone needs to call in a bomb threat and put an end to this fagatrie!
true. shit went downhill. or maybe it just looks that way now i only tune in to shit ive seen before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
What do they play on CN?

Oh wait...nothing

Scryed was badass, I read alot of teh manga, and they made an anime of it, I need to check it out.

i checked the AS schedule and it seems that they still have anime playing

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #546
VmaxEngage

What...naruto?

Rofl
Old 08-21-2010, 11:19 PM   #547
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nope cowboy bebop and ghost in the shell and bleach and full metal alchemist
its on both my tv schedule and the website

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-22-2010, 12:02 AM   #548
VmaxEngage

Well damn I thought they droped all that....good they need to play something.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:35 AM   #549
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea me too. lets hope it keeps up

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-22-2010, 02:45 AM   #550
VmaxEngage

Man o man

Watched HOTD again...that really is an epic sho man cannot wait till monday