Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-09-2009, 09:28 PM   #26
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Wow, swishers sweet FTMFW! What happened to talk about ricers though??

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #27
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

who the fuck wants to talk about ricers?
Vicious Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #28
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

chevyrado14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:58 PM   #29
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Wow, ok then.

Old 04-10-2009, 06:48 PM   #30
Covah

Covah may have a mustache.

Daddy is home.

I even like the older Chevy Colbarts. The ones with the round taillights. I don't like any modern Civics, but loved my old CRX. 5 speed and nimble as shit. First car I ever really torn down and rebuilt.

By the way, to qualify for this topic, the vehicle must have 4 cylinders
Old 04-11-2009, 12:40 AM   #31
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious Pope View Post
who the fuck wants to talk about ricers?

I don't give a fuck how tough you are, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't at home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. I'll turn your air conditioning on high and open all the windows. I'll turn your cable box on and order 20 pay per view channels at once, and I'll pick up your phone and dial a pay-per-minute sex line in Japan. I'm going to run your utility bills up so fucking high that you can't pay them. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed up like a doctor. When you wake up after the operation, you'll be scared for your fucking life, wondering what I did to you while you were being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of that hospital to go home, I'll run you over with my fucking car out of nowhere and kill you.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #32
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Edit: fuck aot smilies
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 11:05 PM   #33
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion

Copy and paste gangsta! Come up with something original Shaggy, then we will battle.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:47 PM   #34
Vicious Pope

Nothing, huh? It's ok if you can't think for yourself There are tons of people can't think for themselves in America right now. Evidence: President Obama getting the big seat. Donks. Anything by SoulJa Boy. Wal-Mart. CamaroTraxx.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:01 PM   #35
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
Nothing, huh? It's ok if you can't think for yourself There are tons of people can't think for themselves in America right now. Evidence: President Obama getting the big seat. Donks. Anything by SoulJa Boy. Wal-Mart. CamaroTraxx.

The camarotrax deal just went to far. Just tell me where and when mrs pope and we will see who is praying for god then

Old 04-12-2009, 11:03 PM   #36
Vicious Pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
The camarotrax deal just went to far. Just tell me where and when mrs pope and we will see who is praying for god then

God prays for me. BTW, have you slammed that old rust bucket white truck yet?
Old 04-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #37
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Quote:
God prays for me. BTW, have you slammed that old rust bucket white truck yet?
My grey c30 dually? Nope haven't touched it yet. No money

Old 04-14-2009, 03:46 AM   #38
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

I like god.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #39
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

shagz, are there pics of your dually anywhere?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:35 AM   #40
Broken Promises
Erokasauras Sex

Broken Promises may have a mustache.

I like my 2005 S2000. Right now, I'm looking for a nice, pretty intake, which is hard because they designed everything pretty well from the factory on these cars.

I've thought about the ARC induction box, because of their rarity.

Eventually, I'll drop it about an inch or so, grab a factory hardtop and begin saving for teh f0rc3d inDuct10nz...
Broken Promises is offline   Reply With Quote