Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-03-2011, 12:57 AM   #13526
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Left battery out of the phone today and now it's working. Mmmmkay

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:46 AM   #13527
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
After my experiences thats not a surprise
gary is no longer on team fassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Left battery out of the phone today and now it's working. Mmmmkay

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:06 AM   #13528
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Verizon Galaxy Nexus landing in best buy on december 11th/
Old 12-04-2011, 02:38 AM   #13529
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Le fascinate is back on the fritz today. Piece of shit.

Steve, you need to occasionally wipe the browser cache, Facebook or any other data heavy apps with AOSP roms. They fill up the /datadata partition and cause the problems you describe.

Old 12-04-2011, 03:00 AM   #13530
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

RIP fassy
Old 12-04-2011, 03:03 AM   #13531
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
Le fascinate is back on the fritz today. Piece of shit.

Steve, you need to occasionally wipe the browser cache, Facebook or any other data heavy apps with AOSP roms. They fill up the /datadata partition and cause the problems you describe.

I'm just gonna wipe the phone and reinstall the latest CM7 and my apps and see what happens. If it's still going nuts I'm gonna go back to TW.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:06 AM   #13532
stonehenge

Both sell fassys and buy DX
Old 12-04-2011, 03:25 AM   #13533
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkidkustomz View Post
I'm just gonna wipe the phone and reinstall the latest CM7 and my apps and see what happens. If it's still going nuts I'm gonna go back to TW.
Just fyi nightly 108 was the last "stable" build. 112 has framework issues. Mine has been fine just wiping browser and Facebook/tumblr data once a week.

You might want to try the ICS build on rootzwiki. Everything works except video recording. It doesn't have the issues cm7 does, but it is plain AOSP.

Old 12-04-2011, 04:12 AM   #13534
billnewl

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Le D1 is all wonky. Some parts of the screen and Home button not accepting my touch. It was lagging and going crazy. Flashing CushZero right now to test it out, hopefully it straightens it out , until le Gnex get here.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:18 AM   #13535
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Tumblr, Chris be into dat hipster pr0n.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 05:15 AM   #13536
stonehenge

pinche hipster hippie

bill, my D1 did that and it ended up just getting worse until it was unusable, a coworkers D1 also did that after a while, I also sold an old POS samsung flip to some dude on CL and when I dropped it off, he showed me his D1 that was doing the same thing.

So its obviously a common problem that shows up after a while
Old 12-04-2011, 05:35 AM   #13537
billnewl

It's still forked. VZW, plz relase Gnex 8th/9th
Old 12-04-2011, 05:45 AM   #13538
stonehenge

i will pray for you brah, when my D1 did that, major angers occurred
Old 12-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #13539
billnewl

Indeed, I think I am not going to use it. I will just keep it on me in case someone calls and hopefully I can answer it. 4/5 more days to Gnex is supposed to be released... :pray:
Old 12-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #13540
stonehenge

So jelly, want gnex bad
Old 12-04-2011, 08:06 PM   #13541
MikeH
waffler

Palm Pixi makes for a good back up of you are forced to get something new. Only $40 and it keeps data plan in tact.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:41 PM   #13542
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Took le fascinate complete apart today and it was full of dust and metal particles, especially around the speaker and on the PC board. Cleaned it out and it's working great again.

Old 12-04-2011, 10:48 PM   #13543
stonehenge

i can see dust getting in thru speaker vents but metal particles?

Do you work in areas where they machine metal or something?
Old 12-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #13544
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I usually kept it in my pocket when I worked in the lab in ky, but I think it was off most of the time. Only place it could've come from

Old 12-05-2011, 12:24 AM   #13545
stonehenge

on/off shouldn't matter since it doesn't have fans or anything to make it pull more particles in while on
Old 12-05-2011, 01:01 AM   #13546
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Here is a song to describe the screen on my Bionic.

Video page
Full screen
Old 12-05-2011, 01:06 AM   #13547
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

:osnap:

Sent from my Motorola Dynatac 8000X
Old 12-05-2011, 01:15 AM   #13548
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Was thinking it has more to do with magnetism Wan.

Old 12-05-2011, 03:08 AM   #13549
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Here is a song to describe the screen on my Bionic.

[yt]mH14sbUN9C4[yt]
DNW to be one of your phones
Quote:
Was thinking it has more to do with magnetism Wan.

Old 12-05-2011, 03:28 AM   #13550
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

i has bad luck