Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-27-2016, 04:33 PM   #25551
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

srs, RIP DS4 because of DS3

Tried that Nioh demo, died quick. Seems like a Samurai dark souls or something. Didn't give it much time, will try it again soon.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 11:17 PM   #25552
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

not sure i want the division anymore. ppl talking say its shitty once you hit top level and you just get killed constantly if you arent geared up

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 11:20 PM   #25553
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah I watched Royarz play a while back and it looked like it had potential but I'm hearing lots about the same shit you said as well as hax0rz ruining things
Old 04-27-2016, 11:22 PM   #25554
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

after uncharted i guess i could go back and get the shit scared out of me with outlast and other games waiting on me pc

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-27-2016, 11:54 PM   #25555
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

yea dont get The Division right now. Maybe in a few months when the devs have their shit together and they actually fix all the bullshit it will be fun.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:04 AM   #25556
stonehenge

debating between Arslan, Pirate Warriors 3, and Dragon Quest Heroes. PW3 looks most fun but I could pick up Arslan for about $15 new on Amazon, hard to pass up lol
Old 04-28-2016, 12:14 AM   #25557
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

any new games on pc we can play? or ps4

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-28-2016, 12:50 AM   #25558
stonehenge

packed up my desktop and gonna put it in storage. poor bastard just can't keep up anymore. One day I'll take it out, gut it, and make it a beast but the wallet dnw any time soon so I'll be sticking to PS4/Vita/3DS for now. That's why I picked up that little laptop to have a computer since I'm putting the OG beast away.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

btw: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/0...king-problems/

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

Although it looks like most of the hacking is on PC.
Old 04-28-2016, 12:53 AM   #25559
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeah, ive been playing shuffle. Its constantly being updated and keeping you hooked. Bro got alpha sapphire so im getting into that again.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-28-2016, 12:55 AM   #25560
stonehenge

I go back and forth between Dynasty Warriors on PS4, Warriors Orochi on Vita, and Omega Ruby on 3DS.

megusta
Old 04-28-2016, 12:58 AM   #25561
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Lets poke battle

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-28-2016, 01:03 AM   #25562
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

https://www.reddit.com/r/hardwareswap/

upgrade on the cheap
Old 04-28-2016, 03:45 AM   #25563
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

og call of doody 4 getting remastered edition

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-28-2016, 03:26 PM   #25564
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Lets poke battle
My shits are all low lvl
Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Yeah, that's where I'll start when I decide to upgrade it

Sent from my LG V10

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Lol this thumbnail:

Sent from my LG V10
Old 04-29-2016, 10:52 PM   #25565
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I think I'll wait until I start the Division again if you guys aren't getting it, I just don't have it in me. I'll start back playing probably when Uncharted 4 comes out. I have Senran Kagura Estival Versus (tits), DOA Extreme 3 (tits), and Assasin's Creed Syndicate still left to play.

Hopefully the tits and ass help me feel better in my gaming diet and forget about getting ass raped by Sony and PSN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
They couldn't break them up with ultra sounds nailz?
Nah, I think they have to be a certain size before they use that lithotripsy or whatever it's called to break them up using the water bag/bed thing and the sound waves. Mine are small enough to pass easily...at least that is what they said. The ones that are left are smaller than usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
debating between Arslan, Pirate Warriors 3, and Dragon Quest Heroes. PW3 looks most fun but I could pick up Arslan for about $15 new on Amazon, hard to pass up lol
PW3 foo, told you. Although the other two aren't that bad either. I haven't played Arslan yet though.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 01:10 AM   #25566
stonehenge

Kinda leaning towards SW4 now so many Musou options

Sent from my LG V10
Old 05-02-2016, 05:01 PM   #25567
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

modern warfare remastered

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2016, 05:37 PM   #25568
stonehenge

Old 05-02-2016, 07:09 PM   #25569
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wan, can get 2 shinies from pokemon x and y this month too starting the 11th i think. mystery gift

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2016, 07:38 PM   #25570
stonehenge

don't haz X/Y
Old 05-02-2016, 07:51 PM   #25571
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

can get in sappphire. theyre pokemanz from x/y

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2016, 09:23 PM   #25572
stonehenge

ORLY
Old 05-02-2016, 09:26 PM   #25573
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yarly. bamf shinies. am gonna get. also can go to gamestop to get darkrai

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-03-2016, 04:06 PM   #25574
stonehenge

Old 05-04-2016, 02:32 AM   #25575
stonehenge

Zygarde until May 8th
Xerneas from May 11th through May 17th
Yveltal from May 20th through May 26th

fak, gonna have to remember to get on for these