Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 09:35 PM   #25076
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i had to put this thing on my rear view mirror to park in school garage idk if i want to tint shield now

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 09:36 PM   #25077
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Preh be up next...listed it for 175 with tashstone charger and 3 extra wall chargers...Should sell ASAP...will get DROID as soon as it sells
Old 01-26-2010, 09:37 PM   #25078
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
yup...sold 8gig cuz it be too small...paid me bro 110 for it, 2 weeks ago...sold for 130 today
Old 01-26-2010, 09:38 PM   #25079
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

just had a guy call me who asked for me # earlier....sorry brah..SOLD!
Old 01-26-2010, 09:39 PM   #25080
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

damn poor vato

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 09:43 PM   #25081
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Jai..ed-eh..deez eez Salvador
oh hey man...sorry, JUUUST sold the ipawd
ah-eee...ok..tenks
Old 01-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #25082
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 09:47 PM   #25083
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

he was a paisa too

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

Dont fuck with me PS skillz paw!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100125/...italy_stabbing

Quote:
Italian teen stabs father in PlayStation row

ROME (Reuters) – An Italian man who argued with his son over Sony PlayStation tactics was recovering in hospital on Monday after the teenager stabbed him in the neck with a 15-inch kitchen knife, police and hospital officials said.

The man, identified as Fabrizio R., suffered a deep cut to the throat after his 16-year-old son, Mario, attacked him during an argument on Sunday over the soccer video game FIFA 2009.

Police said the argument broke out when the 46-year-old storekeeper offered his son advice on tactics to improve his play, and then turned the television off in response to his son's behavior.

Fetching a knife from the kitchen, Mario stabbed his father in the neck before returning to clean the weapon at the kitchen sink in front of his mother and leaving it to dry on the draining-board. Forty-six year-old housewife Monica B,. told Italian daily Il Corriere della Sera that she had no idea what had happened until her husband stumbled into the room, clutching his throat.

"I saw Mario come back into the room, he seemed calm, he went to the sink and I noticed him washing a knife," Monica told the newspaper. "Then my husband came into the room with a hand round his neck, dripping blood."

The teenager shut himself in his bedroom after the attack and made no attempt to resist arrest, police said.

The game had been given to Mario a few days earlier, as a birthday present.

"Mario is obsessed. He's forever playing on his PlayStation, and we bought him FIFA 2009 because we didn't want him playing violent games," his mother told Il Corriere.

(Reporting by Ella Ide; Editing by Noah Barkin)
Old 01-26-2010, 09:49 PM   #25084
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fucking matt

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 09:53 PM   #25085
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Now give me money. Or I kill ALLLL YOU MUDDAFUCKKAS and WE TAKE IT! Your choice Bitches..
Hangover ftw
Quote:
we need :creeper: it be like :secret pero pulls out lil cam, snaps pic and turns to other side
Remind me mañana, I called in sick today lol, feel like ass and planned on replacing Nizz fyool pump (that has to wait).
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
and wher's wan?

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

i spelled where's wrong
Read above. Also, wife had doc appt today and since the Nizz be dead, had to take her. Got In N Out tho, animal style fries be zomg
Quote:
ipawd be sold to doosh in old silver mercedes who didnt even know what the retail price was on these things and asked me for the charger even though I said no charger included in the ad
Lol ipod tashes don't even come with chargers, just a usb cable
Quote:
Preh be up next...listed it for 175 with tashstone charger and 3 extra wall chargers...Should sell ASAP...will get DROID as soon as it sells
Win imo

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

Droid posting ftw while playing ps3

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Droid posting ftw while playing ps3
Old 01-26-2010, 09:55 PM   #25086
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

double posting ftw

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 09:56 PM   #25087
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

uz not sick mentiroso
Old 01-26-2010, 10:15 PM   #25088
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i know

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 10:18 PM   #25089
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

black guy surrounded by 3 mexi guys

Old 01-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #25090
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol lil scrappy

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

and its 2 and a half lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #25091
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

oh yeah

so i should tone down my a little
Old 01-26-2010, 10:21 PM   #25092
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont....b67212cf.html

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

yes kourkie

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 10:22 PM   #25093
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

i'm out

L8R gaiz

Old 01-26-2010, 10:23 PM   #25094
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Old 01-26-2010, 10:27 PM   #25095
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

baii

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

30 more minutes for me

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

i shouldve brought me math book to do teh homework

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 10:50 PM   #25096
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2.5 to go
Old 01-26-2010, 11:40 PM   #25097
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

itll be like 3 hours. til i go home though

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

will be mobile posting

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

o hai. i haz wan hour before class

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 11:42 PM   #25098
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

its dark out
Old 01-26-2010, 11:46 PM   #25099
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

tis sunnie here

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-26-2010, 11:56 PM   #25100
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

im hungry otra ves pero DNFW to spend me money from ipawd

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

oh yeah...i got new credit card other day cuz OG one expired...lady who helped activate it over phone sez at the end "you are now able to access your $400 credit limit fucking hsbc slashed me credit

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

Closed Thread