Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-28-2010, 04:47 PM   #4576
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

you said you don't use it, why waste it when I could take full advantage of it
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:52 PM   #4577
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

I don't ever use the standard battery. Only if I forget to charge my phone then I just pop it in cuz I keep that battery charged all the time.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 04:54 PM   #4578
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

send standard to me, i'll tape them together and cut a hole in the TPU so it can stick out the back, then I'll put little pins to connect the contacts. Android McGeyver bitch
Old 10-28-2010, 05:15 PM   #4579
MikeH
waffler

No foo I still use the standard.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:25 PM   #4580
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
No foo I still use the standard.
Then wtf:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
I don't ever use the standard battery. Only if I forget to charge my phone then I just pop it in cuz I keep that battery charged all the time.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:34 PM   #4581
MikeH
waffler

Gotta have a backup. What if I have to SBF and my battery is almost dead or if I'm not gonna be able to charge for a couple days. Better to have it than not.
Old 10-28-2010, 05:45 PM   #4582
stonehenge

Mhmm I see how it is not giving away things you paid for with hard earned money.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #4583
MikeH
waffler

Damn your cheap. You haz xox, ps3, X, D1 but yet wont pay for a extended battery lol
Old 10-28-2010, 07:31 PM   #4584
stonehenge

go big or go home imo. Ext bat isn't big

Old 10-28-2010, 07:32 PM   #4585
stonehenge

Btw how is your celly standby on tranq?
Old 10-28-2010, 07:35 PM   #4586
MikeH
waffler

I'm not sure. The battery manager FCs but I'm still at 90% battery.
Old 10-28-2010, 08:59 PM   #4587
stonehenge

sounds promising imo, how long has it been unplugged and what has your whore level been?
Old 10-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #4588
MikeH
waffler

Its been unplugged since 9 and still at 90% at 2. Whoring has been minimal. I think I get the FC cuz of ApeX but maybe not.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:20 PM   #4589
stonehenge

Might have to try Tranq soon then. For some reason P3 annoys me though. To me he always sounds like TBH > All in his tweets maybe its just me tho.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:29 PM   #4590
MikeH
waffler

It comes with the hotspot app too. Not the piece of shit wifi tether.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

I would just flash ZapX and then Tranq over the top. Which is what Im prob gonna do since I have a backup of Zap.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:31 PM   #4591
stonehenge

Why not just straight Tranq? What is in Zap?
Old 10-28-2010, 09:38 PM   #4592
MikeH
waffler

Damn foo dont you remember anything? You cant use just Tranq. It only replaces certain files it isnt a full ROM.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:41 PM   #4593
stonehenge

wtf I thought by now it would be a full rom, fucking POS
Old 10-28-2010, 09:43 PM   #4594
MikeH
waffler

Thats what you get for thinking
Old 10-28-2010, 09:45 PM   #4595
stonehenge

srs need to do less thinking, more lazying

but srs send me that ext batt and buy yourself another standard
Old 10-29-2010, 01:13 AM   #4596
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Holy ballsack shit

I need a replacement phone fuck. Im tired of these random 3G drops.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Well I guess I wouldnt call them drops

Turn my phone on and theres no fucking 3G

Goddamn fuck you Verizon
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:15 AM   #4597
stonehenge

You live in a shithole or something? Even Mike has 3g in IDAFUCKINHO
Old 10-29-2010, 01:18 AM   #4598
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

No I have 3G in my area

I just dont have it when I turn my phone on sometimes

Ill restart it and get it back

Shits annoying
Old 10-29-2010, 01:28 AM   #4599
stonehenge

Sounds like zombie bastard only issue imo
Old 10-29-2010, 01:28 AM   #4600
Manbearpig

Sounds like stock rom issue