Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-14-2016, 03:35 AM   #26101
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I just finished the new Deus Ex but haven't been playing that much recently either. I definitely will be playing more when BF1 and Killing Floor 2 comes out.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2016, 03:19 PM   #26102
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yesterday Rockstar posted a red R* logo to all their social media accounts, everyone hoped for an RDR sequel /prequel. Today they posted a red image with silhouettes of western dudes. :itshappeningggg:

Love RDR, do want more.

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 05:07 PM   #26103
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Resurrected my PS3 (HD was fucked up), took apart my controller and cleaned it out (someone spilled something on it), started a fresh RDR save.

:feelsgood:
Old 10-20-2016, 05:24 PM   #26104
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Read dead 2 looks pretty bamf

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 05:51 PM   #26105
stonehenge

yes
yes it does

need dat
Old 10-20-2016, 05:57 PM   #26106
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

I need dat bf1

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-20-2016, 10:50 PM   #26107
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

BF1 is one of the best Battlefields I've played. It's probably my favorite since 3.

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Went 48-0 in a tank last night. I heard someone in my party say "what the fuck, that guy went 48-0". lol

Old 10-20-2016, 10:53 PM   #26108
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Nailz l337 hax.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-21-2016, 12:26 AM   #26109
stonehenge

idk bf1
Old 10-21-2016, 02:58 AM   #26110
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Juan, you've always liked battlefield foo....

Old 10-21-2016, 03:51 PM   #26111
stonehenge

I have. Tried the beta, was okay but idk, didn't get into it. I didn't have much time to try it though.
Old 10-23-2016, 09:03 AM   #26112
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

My K/D is 20 right now...lol. I've played 19 hours too.

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Love it so far. WW1 is definitely a different setting.

Old 10-23-2016, 05:57 PM   #26113
stonehenge

As long as there's laz0r guided rockets I'm good

Sent from my LG V10
Old 10-24-2016, 12:39 AM   #26114
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

No laser guided anythings...which is awesome for me as a tanker.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:50 PM   #26115
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Is BF1 worth getting?

honestly,truely
Old 10-27-2016, 07:13 AM   #26116
stonehenge

Nailz said it sucks, read above

Sent from my LG V10
Old 10-28-2016, 03:36 AM   #26117
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

figures
Old 11-07-2016, 10:10 PM   #26118
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Went ahead and pre ordered the Deluxe edition, can not fucking wait.

Old 11-09-2016, 02:40 PM   #26119
VmaxEngage

Old 11-19-2016, 01:49 AM   #26120
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Video page
Full screen

Old 11-19-2016, 01:55 AM   #26121
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

oh my god i want this

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-21-2016, 05:13 AM   #26122
VmaxEngage

who got dat new pokermons
Old 11-21-2016, 05:26 AM   #26123
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i still want. havent bought

not sure what to buy in what order

pokemon
bf1
killing floor 2.
COD (for fun)

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-22-2016, 03:26 AM   #26124
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

killing floor 2 is $23 on steam right now

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-22-2016, 04:15 AM   #26125
VmaxEngage

i got dat Sun

its pretty bright