Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2012, 11:26 PM   #86301
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez
can haz jerb?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:29 PM   #86302
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stfu juan

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:33 PM   #86303
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 12-11-2012, 11:40 PM   #86304
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-11-2012, 11:49 PM   #86305
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Any of you shave with a DE razor? Just bought this http://www.amazon.com/Merkur-Handled...tag=slickdeals
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:50 PM   #86306
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

nope

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-11-2012, 11:55 PM   #86307
stonehenge

too lazy, use disposables most the time
Old 12-12-2012, 12:00 AM   #86308
MikeH
waffler

I can't use the disposable ones, feels like pulling hair rather than shaving. I use teh reusable ones, but getting tired of spending ridiculous money on blades.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:06 AM   #86309
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

use gillette some kind of turbonegro mach 60 gold shit

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:07 AM   #86310
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Any of you shave with a DE razor? Just bought this http://www.amazon.com/Merkur-Handled...tag=slickdeals
No, but I've used similar blades in a straight razor:
http://allofftopic.com/showpost.php?...ostcount=35030
Old 12-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #86311
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
No, but I've used similar blades in a straight razor:
http://allofftopic.com/showpost.php?...ostcount=35030
fuck a straight razor, I'd probably end up slitting my own throat
Old 12-12-2012, 12:10 AM   #86312
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i hate shaving

Old 12-12-2012, 12:24 AM   #86313
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I too hate shaving.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:45 AM   #86314
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

well truck has bad master cylinder.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

lesabre is hating the cold.

Old 12-12-2012, 12:56 AM   #86315
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

What's le lesabre doing?

I'm enjoying one of those Tsingtaos.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:58 AM   #86316
stonehenge

Quote:
I can't use the disposable ones, feels like pulling hair rather than shaving. I use teh reusable ones, but getting tired of spending ridiculous money on blades.
I used to use replaceables. Too mash money. The cheap disposables do "pull" and I hate that shit. Now I use some disposable Gilettes with three blades in them. Not bad and still cheaper than buying the expensive heads, they don't pull hairs.
Quote:
fuck a straight razor, I'd probably end up slitting my own throat

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
well truck has bad master cylinder.
BIWP IMO
Old 12-12-2012, 12:58 AM   #86317
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Probably put SF in the BB.
Old 12-12-2012, 01:06 AM   #86318
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
What's le lesabre doing?

I'm enjoying one of those Tsingtaos.
stalling and missing if you step on the gas and shit

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

idk if its the choke fucked or carb just needs cleaned up or what.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:15 AM   #86319
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Check EGR IMO.

Ok, reading the manual, check...
- All vacuum hoses, of course
- Thermac air cleaner
- PCV
- Spark plug wires
- Accelerator pump
- Fuel filter
- Distributor cap/rotor
Old 12-12-2012, 01:23 AM   #86320
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yeah ive disabled some shit on it. but id say its carb needs rebuilt. i may just loose the ccc shit but i dont wont to spend money on this engine at all.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

if i could find a non ccc carb and hei dist that isnt ccc for next to nothing id swap that shit out.

Old 12-12-2012, 01:52 AM   #86321
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I forgot you have CCC.

What shit did you disable? What if you try re-enabling it?
Old 12-12-2012, 02:00 AM   #86322
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cat decides to sleep on my lap when i going for nomx

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 12-12-2012, 02:20 AM   #86323
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
I forgot you have CCC.

What shit did you disable? What if you try re-enabling it?
nothiong that should mess with it the smog pump and the cruise is took loose. rest is all there not vaccum leaks ive seen. i know ive plugged everything ive removed. since its been setting 4 years id imagine the carb needs gone through. not a fan of the ccc shit though way to many things depend on a vaccum line.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:46 AM   #86324
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I used to use replaceables. Too mash money. The cheap disposables do "pull" and I hate that shit. Now I use some disposable Gilettes with three blades in them. Not bad and still cheaper than buying the expensive heads, they don't pull hairs.
I've used a bunch of different disposable ones and they all pulled. This way is about the cheapest. You pay $30 (or cheaper) for the razor initially, but you can get a pack of 100 blades for around $8 and that should easily last you a year and a half to two years.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:51 AM   #86325
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
nothiong that should mess with it the smog pump and the cruise is took loose. rest is all there not vaccum leaks ive seen. i know ive plugged everything ive removed. since its been setting 4 years id imagine the carb needs gone through. not a fan of the ccc shit though way to many things depend on a vaccum line.
Meh. Mine is the last year of no CCC and everything depends on vacuum lines. It's really not that bad. Actually it's the non-vacuum mechanical stuff that irritates me, like the choke/high idle that doesn't quit when I want.

Mine rotted for a few years completely unused in my yard, what it needed most was just to be driven. After putting some miles on it, everything started to loosen up pretty decently. The carburetor needed exercise (and an occasional spritz with carb cleaner), not rebuilding. Also the fuel filter needed replacement.

Quote:
I've used a bunch of different disposable ones and they all pulled. This way is about the cheapest. You pay $30 (or cheaper) for the razor initially, but you can get a pack of 100 blades for around $8 and that should easily last you a year and a half to two years.
I think there's also a used handle market if you don't want to invest $30.