Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2016, 09:56 PM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default If you win teh lottery

What would you do?

First i'd hire a BAMF security team like blackwater just for the fuck of it

Then a house and a couple cars. Nothing too cwazy.

Then a super bowl commercial for KOURKE.com

Then give wun, cez, cao, eddeh, NHB, chebyrado, pwtr02ss, vmax, ewok, nailz, yaybo, and MBP tree fiddy...(3.5 mil )
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 09:59 PM   #2
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

would hire blackwater to knock over a country. warlordy as fuck

id save it all til i graduated schoolinz. then diversify my bonds ****uh. find some way to make monies off the monies i won and live off that.

not sure if wanna buy lambo to pull up into ER to start muh shift

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 10:09 PM   #3
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i'd be like fakk skewl

i'm rich nao

I've been hearing a lot of people say they would invest it. IMO that's not even necessary. You'd have a billion dollars. Sounds weird coming from stawx guy but once you get to a certain level of money its just numbers on a screen. Super rich people only keep making money to keep score not to pay their bills.
Old 01-13-2016, 10:23 PM   #4
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Wonder if i could finally buy a f-22

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Hmmm, so what youre saying is spend it all cuz fidil yolo

U do has point.

Id bro it out and do all that adrenaline shit like buy a fly suit and jump off mountains. Id really have to spend monies before in case i died lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-13-2016, 10:29 PM   #5
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

LOLZ don't spend it but be fairly sensible with it

you can make 10 million last the rest of your life if you wanted to
Old 01-13-2016, 10:38 PM   #6
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Would pay off credit cards, buy a car for each of us (me and wifey), buy a sensible house, nothing ratard. Pay off debts for family who aren't dicks, maybe give each of them a chunk of cash like "here, this is all you get, use it wisely", maybe donate a little, then still have millions left to live on for the rest of my life lol
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 10:50 PM   #7
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

wun, you buy pimp 96 impala?
Old 01-13-2016, 10:58 PM   #8
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

id probably get momz telling me to give everyone money

because they gave me monies

id definitely help kittah/doge shelters

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-13-2016, 11:05 PM   #9
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

you'd def have deal with a lot of bitch ass ngas talkin bout "i bought you a firetruck when you were 3 so i need 10 million dollars
Old 01-13-2016, 11:09 PM   #10
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i'd figure out an amount to give to anyone related to me or wifey that we felt deserved it. the same amount for all of them so they can't throw shit back. "hey how comes that foo got more?"

car-wise, I'd find a nice 4 door rwd of some sort. Maybe a new Chevy SS or a Charger Hellcat or something idk. Oh and an 85 blazer too
Old 01-13-2016, 11:33 PM   #11
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fts. barely know any of my family relatives. them nigas can go play their own damn lotto

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-13-2016, 11:39 PM   #12
stonehenge

well yeah, if you don't know them and they just show up because of the money then fuck them. I'm talking about parents, grandparents, siblings, maybe cousins/aunts/uncles if they're deserving. I have a few I'd want to share with.
Old 01-13-2016, 11:43 PM   #13
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

give money to uncle

definitely give some to siblings and parents. then tell em to go fuck themselves cuz thats all theyll get

gonna be hoarding muh golds for me

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-13-2016, 11:45 PM   #14
stonehenge

yep, if you don't tell them that's it then they'll keep coming back, fts
Old 01-13-2016, 11:46 PM   #15
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

theyll probably still come back

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-13-2016, 11:48 PM   #16
stonehenge

probably
Old 01-13-2016, 11:55 PM   #17
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

brb moving to japan forever

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-14-2016, 12:51 AM   #18
stonehenge

pool ended up buying 70 tickets

Old 01-14-2016, 01:01 AM   #19
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-14-2016, 02:58 AM   #20
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

i would buy 3-5 apartment complexes in areas where real estate market is fantastic. probably pay off houses for loved ones. pay off gf's school. probably a white 2012ish GMC Sierra Denali to go cencal on and a 911 GT3RS in white or orange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post

Then give wun, cez, cao, eddeh, NHB, chebyrado, pwtr02ss, vmax, ewok, nailz, yaybo, and MBP tree fiddy...(3.5 mil )
wtf! i see something missing...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 01-14-2016 at 03:04 AM.
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 05:13 AM   #21
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no win

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-14-2016, 05:22 AM   #22
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Haha thanks bro!

3.5 would be awesome, but I would honestly be happy with all my debt being paid off.

Didn't win tho
Old 01-14-2016, 05:25 AM   #23
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
i would buy 3-5 apartment complexes in areas where real estate market is fantastic. probably pay off houses for loved ones. pay off gf's school. probably a white 2012ish GMC Sierra Denali to go cencal on and a 911 GT3RS in white or orange.

wtf! i see something missing...
forgot camz

camz get a cv he can drive so garage queen no get dirty
Old 01-14-2016, 05:40 AM   #24
stonehenge

Should get like $0.25 back from pool

Sent from my LG V10
Old 01-14-2016, 05:40 AM   #25
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cam: "dis car kourke gave me, so nice i no wanna drive it"

Kourke:

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works