Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Music
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2017, 11:58 PM   #2776
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:45 PM   #2777
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 06:24 PM   #2778
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Video page
Full screen
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:26 AM   #2779
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
wan joo heard dis?

just heard this shit in my friends car today

am so slow on musak

Video page
Full screen

BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 04:59 PM   #2780
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

says the black gai blastin kirko BangsDicksAgainstHisAss

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-03-2017, 05:18 PM   #2781
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

mudflaps on cv plz
Old 03-03-2017, 05:37 PM   #2782
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

kourke has some serious testicles to say no to migos

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-09-2017, 05:27 PM   #2783
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-14-2017, 06:52 PM   #2784
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-22-2017, 12:57 AM   #2785
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cao & nhb, yall nigas like R.E.M?

heard dis on the radio. megusta

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-22-2017, 07:05 PM   #2786
stonehenge

dat rare b-side
Old 03-22-2017, 08:48 PM   #2787
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-28-2017, 01:42 PM   #2788
glassrover

glassrover has like no rep wtf poor bastard

Currently listening to drive by incubus.
glassrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 03:46 PM   #2789
stonehenge

Incubus ftw

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Old 03-31-2017, 03:11 PM   #2790
glassrover

glassrover has like no rep wtf poor bastard
Default Incubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Incubus ftw

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Yes I love their music. It never goes old.
glassrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:18 PM   #2791
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
cao & nhb, yall nigas like R.E.M?

heard dis on the radio. megusta

Video page
Full screen
certain songs I do.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

that's not one of them

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-04-2017, 10:34 PM   #2792
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

holy shit this anime meme page i follow posts this vid of cute lil anime girl dancing with that song in the background. always watch it when its on my timelne

never bothered to look for the song but thats it

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-05-2017, 01:49 AM   #2793
nekkidhillbilly

get down on it...........such a awesome song
Old 04-05-2017, 02:24 AM   #2794
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

me gusta. stupid lil vid always makes me smile

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-12-2017, 02:25 AM   #2795
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i like metallicas cover of this motorhead song more than motorheads OG song

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-12-2017, 07:45 PM   #2796
stonehenge

Video page
Full screen

Reminds me of the underwater/swordfish levels in Donkey Kong Country.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:39 PM   #2797
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fucking hated those levels. they took forever

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

black sabbath so win. i should listen to the hard rock station in town more often

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-14-2017, 07:34 PM   #2798
stonehenge

When I first heard these guys, I thought his voice was too weird but I love this shit now:

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-17-2017, 12:15 AM   #2799
nekkidhillbilly

if you like them you prob love this a sludgier version

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-17-2017, 05:32 PM   #2800
stonehenge