Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Wtf gmfs

damn its still off, i have been able to log in but cant enter any sub-forums or teh lounge
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #2
Cartwright

Cartwright may have a mustache.

yeah its all fucked up. All his other fourms are working but GMFS.
Cartwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #3
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

aww man
shaggy's going to have a shit storm when its back up
Old 07-27-2009, 07:24 PM   #4
Cartwright

Cartwright may have a mustache.

shits retarded. He will catch hell and have alot of people that wont come back.
Cartwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #5
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

it appears as though teh chatroom works, theres a few members on it
Old 07-27-2009, 08:44 PM   #6
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

well it had to be coming it was so good for a long time
chevyrado14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #7
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i didn't even try AOT because usually if GMFS is taking a shit then so is this place. I've been hoaring crackberry but there isn't much to hoar over there
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:08 PM   #8
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Earlier I was able to get to www.gmfullsize/forum but clicking on a specific section or thread would time out or throw a db error. Now I can't even get to that main page...
Old 07-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #9
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
well it had to be coming it was so good for a long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Earlier I was able to get to www.gmfullsize/forum but clicking on a specific section or thread would time out or throw a db error. Now I can't even get to that main page...
:word; I was able to log in but couldnt do anything but look at pics
Old 07-27-2009, 09:10 PM   #10
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i guess well do our whoring here
Old 07-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #11
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I go to GMFS through a bookmark to my subscription list page. All I get from that is a Database Error.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:15 PM   #12
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

the arcade here doesnt work for me
Old 07-27-2009, 09:17 PM   #13
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I go to GMFS through a bookmark to my subscription list page. All I get from that is a Database Error.
Yeah thats how I get to gmfs but i tried starting from gmfullsize.com (which loads fine) and then going to forum and it used to load the main forum page fine but now it shits out before that
Old 07-27-2009, 09:17 PM   #14
stonehenge

Cez, arcade is in the shitter
Old 07-27-2009, 09:18 PM   #15
stonehenge

o btw there is a new BB coming to TMo Capitan Cez
Old 07-27-2009, 09:19 PM   #16
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
o btw there is a new BB coming to TMo Capitan Cez
link plz?
Old 07-27-2009, 09:21 PM   #17
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Damn...arcade is broke....that's teh suck.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:23 PM   #18
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
link plz?
http://crackberry.com/t-mobile-and-r...rry-curve-8520
Old 07-27-2009, 09:27 PM   #19
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

now tour or new T-Mo BB?? dammit lol
juan haz you seen teh HTC Hero? looks pretty boobs
Old 07-27-2009, 09:29 PM   #20
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

the htc ozone for vzw looks pretty good too
Old 07-27-2009, 09:34 PM   #21
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
now tour or new T-Mo BB?? dammit lol
juan haz you seen teh HTC Hero? looks pretty boobs
If you get the Tour, you'll have to go through the unlocking and whatnot and I've HEARD that 3g won't work on your network. That new one doesn't have 3g because it is a "low end BB" It still does everything else it just has a lower quality (not bad) camera and whatnot. So the Tour is more beast but harder for you to activate.

Nah I've only kept tabs on BBs lol
Old 07-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #22
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
the htc ozone for vzw looks pretty good too
yes it does, teh top buttons look kinda mashed together though

Quote:
If you get the Tour, you'll have to go through the unlocking and whatnot and I've HEARD that 3g won't work on your network. That new one doesn't have 3g because it is a "low end BB" It still does everything else it just has a lower quality (not bad) camera and whatnot. So the Tour is more beast but harder for you to activate.

Nah I've only kept tabs on BBs lol
what about teh Bold and 3G on my network? would it not work?
d00d HTC brings out some sweet phones, my shadow hasnt let me down, only when i had messages since from the first time i had it and it was running slow lol.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #23
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea if i was up for an upgrade right now id prolly get it. they say vzw has some android phones coming in aug tho.
Old 07-27-2009, 09:43 PM   #24
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

my upgrade isnt til like teh end of teh year lol, T-mobile needs to step up their phone selection I want something other than teh Behold and G1 every one has those already
Old 07-27-2009, 09:44 PM   #25
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

im not up for upgrade til like march 2010 lol stuck wit the dare til then