Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2017, 11:12 PM   #4001
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

want something like this: https://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/6045315627.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
I have a manly truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
dnw static low, looks decent though
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 11:54 PM   #4002
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i imagine it rides like poo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 04:12 AM   #4003
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

I thought it was bagged looks good though
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 05:01 AM   #4004
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

This shit:

Code:
===DTC P0453===
Code: P0453 - Evaporative emission control system malfunction

Module: Powertrain Control Module

Diagnostic Trouble Code details

Evaporative Emission Control system pressure sensor high input.

--Possible Causes--
	- Fuel Tank Pressure (FTP) signal circuit open.
	- FTP signal shorted to VREF or VPWR.
	- VREF shorted to VPWR.
	- Signal Return open.
	- Damaged FTP sensor.
	- Damaged PCM.

===END DTC P0453===
Probably going to take it to a damned shop, don't have the time to drop the tank. Emissions coming up soon.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:57 AM   #4005
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

couldnt find anything?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2017, 04:42 PM   #4006
stonehenge

didn't see anything screwy under the hood or in the trunk (under the carpet, there are groups of wires coming in and nothing is frayed). I guess I could clean out the canister or whatever in that metal plate under the rear of the car before I take it in but idk if that would help.
Old 08-07-2017, 04:49 PM   #4007
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Yeah its a cannister/filter looking thing

Hope itnisnt somemthing expensive tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2017, 05:28 PM   #4008
stonehenge

Old 08-07-2017, 05:39 PM   #4009
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Doubt cleaning the canister would help. Probably a flaky connector. Almost certainly connector/wiring/sensor.
Old 08-07-2017, 05:51 PM   #4010
stonehenge

Yep, that's what I was thinking. I plugged in my OBD2 adapter and the FTP just read 4.0kpa the whole time, no fluctuation. Shit's broked. The sensor is in a lil harness above the tank. Fts.

FTP Sensor on Rockauto:
STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS $55.79
AIRTEX/WELLS $296.79
MOTORCRAFT $516.79

ayfkm... You know damned well that a shop isn't going to use the cheapest part...

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

AutoZone:
DURALAST $239.99
Old 08-07-2017, 05:52 PM   #4011
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Holy fuck thats expensive

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-07-2017, 05:54 PM   #4012
stonehenge

OReilly:
BWD $72.99

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

These are for the sensor, some include some wiring/harness, some are just the sensor. They also sell just a connector/harness if that is the problem and sensor is fine.

Either way, probably won't be cheap. Damnit.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:50 AM   #4013
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

40k for a marauder with 60 miles on it

http://jalopnik.com/this-couple-is-s...ury-1797702796

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2017, 07:02 AM   #4014
stonehenge

damn, bish is clean tho, dfw
Old 08-15-2017, 07:34 AM   #4015
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

same. dfw to swap all parts over to cv

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2017, 08:05 PM   #4016
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

keep hanging on to it and It will go up. me fts I buy to drive.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:20 PM   #4017
stonehenge

srs, couldn't cam a vehicle and just let it sit, even if I ran it a lil bit each month so it wasn't rotting.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:31 PM   #4018
nekkidhillbilly

wtf happened to cam?
Old 08-15-2017, 09:49 PM   #4019
stonehenge

getting his OSHA on somewhere

took the CV to the shop, wiring was fucked up at the sensor. Probably from when dads friend helped swap the fuel pump. they also found that the stem is missing from my EVAP service port or whatever that damned port is called. It looks like wheel valve stem but larger and has a green cap on it. The fucking stem isn't in there....

So they fixed the wiring and that got rid of the code I had. Then it threw a evap large leak code so he went to the service port to smoke the system and saw the stem missing. wtf. The stem from Ford is $150 so he said fts, tightened the cap down and the code hasn't come back. I may get a stem from a junkyard at some point but for now the cap is holding the pressure. Not sure where the stem is, it couldn't have fallen out. It must have been removed by a previous shop and not replaced or by US Customs when they owned the car.

Either way, no CEL right now, gonna get that bitch emissioned today.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:58 PM   #4020
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Make sure you drive it enough or youll have to go back, like i did

Glad it wasnt anything expensive

Now can worry about dem bompz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2017, 10:03 PM   #4021
stonehenge

Still ended up costing about $150 but I imagine it took a few hours to get to the wiring, look up a wiring diagram, clear the codes, test drive it, etc. Plus, dude even called a couple junk yards and found one that has the stem and said he'd put it in for free if I brought it by the shop.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

and yes, must get bompz configured correctly, where the fuck eddeh?
Old 08-15-2017, 10:22 PM   #4022
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Dont see him online on gmfs atm

Bamf. No codes on gauges is nice. I need new windshield, tire/tires and fix front suspension

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2017, 10:29 PM   #4023
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

you rang?
Old 08-15-2017, 10:41 PM   #4024
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

See shat thread

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 08-15-2017, 10:49 PM   #4025
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

did drop some shat there