Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-29-2015, 07:42 PM   #27276
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

gotta get one of these

Old 10-29-2015, 07:48 PM   #27277
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

DFW

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

This one's okay but considering a V10 isn't Pure Android, it isn't as fitting lol:

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 07:50 PM   #27278
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

yea and with my moto x it would have to say fastboot oem unlock sdojvhsdvouhsdvhsviuhvlihvluhvliuhfv. stupid moto locked bootloader code
Old 10-29-2015, 07:59 PM   #27279
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

rofl oh yeah

Did you get the code and unlock it already?
Old 10-29-2015, 08:01 PM   #27280
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nope still locked and stock. cant really do anything now anyway on this testdrive with moto. as long as tethering keeps working I dont plan on unlocking.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:40 PM   #27281
stonehenge

The only real reason I can think of wanting root (and unlock if I need to flash anything to achieve this) is long-press to change tracks, I'll miss that if I can't easily get it working.

Other than that... maybe disabling a little bloat or something but I don't mind LG's bloat and a lot of it can be disabled anyway. This can be done with root, don't need unlock.

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Cam, VZW stores have V10s now, will start selling them tomorrow. If you care. Can't tell with all the waffling
Old 10-29-2015, 08:43 PM   #27282
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i do miss long press to change tracks sometimes. but i use a bluetooth dongle in my truck to listen to my phone and i can just press a button on it to change songs now so it isnt so bad. i hope to get a new radio with bluetooth built in soon and i will be able to use my steering wheel buttons to change then.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:47 PM   #27283
stonehenge

I use a dongle ( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) in the CV too so I'm fine there, but I also listen to music while at work sometimes, while walking, and when I go to bed. In bed I use an old shitty earbud since I'm likely to roll over and destroy it one of these days. It's nice to reach over in the dark and hold a button down instead of turning the screen on and blinding myself
Old 10-29-2015, 08:48 PM   #27284
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Can use 2nd screen to change tracks

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:52 PM   #27285
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i can also use moto display to change tracks and pause without waking whole screen
Old 10-29-2015, 08:53 PM   #27286
stonehenge

still have to look at the damned thing instead of reaching blindly

Cez, I think the music controls are only on the "awake" version of the 2nd screen. The "screen off" 2nd screen only has time/notifications and toggles. The "awake" one has recently used apps, favorite apps, favorite contacts, music controls, and signature.

idk for sure though, will see tomorrow
Old 10-29-2015, 09:09 PM   #27287
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Can't fucking waittttttttttttt

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-29-2015, 11:59 PM   #27288
stonehenge

here Cez: http://goo.gl/cYmms3
Old 10-30-2015, 12:19 AM   #27289
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-30-2015, 12:22 AM   #27290
stonehenge

Old 10-30-2015, 01:44 AM   #27291
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Thanks Juan!

Still waffling if I want to take plunge on 6P or V10.

If I get 6P, need to order 6s to flip. Otherwise I can get v10 straight from. Best Buy

Then again, I may get 6s and use to upgrade account and then give 6s to gf. She needs new phone and could probably use it.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 10-30-2015 at 03:15 AM.
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 04:14 AM   #27292
stonehenge

V10 has free goodies too don't forget

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
Old 10-30-2015, 05:06 AM   #27293
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

I know. I know. just trying to figure out whats best.

In terms of stability/call quality, do you think pure vanilla will run better than the LG? Considering I will root/rom either one since I dont use android pay (or whatever it is).

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-30-2015, 05:41 AM   #27294
stonehenge

Stability and call quality will probably be the same on either one honestly. OEM skins may or may not be your cup of tea but they're usually stable and made to utilize the hardware pretty well.

Just weigh price, free goodies, sd slots, removable batteries, vanilla android, nexus dev scene, etc.

Old 10-30-2015, 05:52 AM   #27295
race2c
Garage Status

Yea, it's all important stuff to weigh.

The local media storage is nice, but honestly, I don't think I would use more than the 64gb on a 6P. I have an OTG cable and would just need the USB Type C to micro usb adapter.

Developer support is not so much a big factor anymore, since I pretty much want a device to just work. I basically just use a rom/root to get rid of factory bloat. Customization has gone downhill too. Setup Nova, setup KLWP. use device.

The battery not being removable is a buzzkill, but I carry a amp/dac that is also a battery back-up (fiio e18) for those emergency reasons. Per ifixit, it appears battery replacement may be pain, so that may be a downside if I keep the device.

Size-wise is important. A phablet at gym cannot be fun. If the 5X had same tech specs as 6P, that would be a simple answer. For some reason, Google must think that the market for small devices is not there.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 10-30-2015 at 05:56 AM.
Old 10-30-2015, 05:58 AM   #27296
stonehenge

Size issue applies to both phones. Also, V10 has 32 bit DAC. Supposed to be nice with lossless audio and nice headphones.

Old 10-30-2015, 06:24 AM   #27297
race2c
Garage Status

As to size of 6P vs V10, yes that is correct.

If V10 is not in picture, to me (personal preference), I can better handle the 5X size for a daily phone (gym, pocket use, phone in car, etc). Just happens the tech specs of 5X are blah when compared to 6P/V10.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Not bad for battery life on S5. Still trying to figure out a bit on wakelocks from amplify, betterbattery stats and wakelockdetector.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-30-2015, 02:04 PM   #27298
stonehenge

The Phandroid guy who reviewed the 5X said it was sluggish and meh. This was after using a 6P for weeks though so he's comparing. 5X probably has similar or worse specs than tour current phone lol

Old 10-30-2015, 03:28 PM   #27299
race2c
Garage Status

A lot of folls are saying tthat. If the 5X had the same internal specs (processor, ram, etc) as 6P there would probably be more people who went with the smaller device.

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

May cruise by the local VZW place today to see/handle V10

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 10-30-2015, 03:56 PM   #27300
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

May cruise by local T-Mobile to buy v10

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works