Old 02-08-2009, 08:12 AM   #1
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.
Default Funny Videos of teh Intarwebz *NWS*

Post 'em up!! I'll start!

Video page
Full screen

Last edited by Johnny Utah; 02-08-2009 at 07:27 PM.
Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:13 AM   #2
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Shaggy....we need embeddable videos!!!!!
Old 02-08-2009, 08:14 AM   #3
Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Shaggy....we need embeddable videos!!!!!
word
Bighead38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:15 AM   #4
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

here you go -

Video page
Full screen
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:19 AM   #5
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

One of the best newest ones!!

Video page
Full screen
Old 02-08-2009, 08:24 AM   #6
okbeast

okbeast is one BAMF (srsly).

Video page
Full screen
okbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 08:27 AM   #7
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by okbeast View Post
wtf are kids thinking these days?
Old 02-08-2009, 08:27 AM   #8
okbeast

okbeast is one BAMF (srsly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuki4life05 View Post
wtf are kids thinking these days?
watch the rest of 'em, crazy ass bitch. laughed for 2 hours last night watching all of them
okbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:44 PM   #9
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by okbeast View Post
watch the rest of 'em, crazy ass bitch. laughed for 2 hours last night watching all of them
You can almost hear the kids at school making fun of her.

You can just tell that she gets taunted unmercifully.
Old 02-08-2009, 05:18 PM   #10
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
she gets taunted unmercifully.
Old 02-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #11
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

very vague reference, but good job!
Old 02-08-2009, 06:58 PM   #12
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

I am on it.

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 07:00 PM   #13
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Its up.

Old 02-08-2009, 07:05 PM   #14
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Video page
Full screen

Old 02-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #15
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Sweet! You the man!
Old 02-08-2009, 07:31 PM   #16
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

ahahaha...listen to this kid. Sounds like the Pakistani guy on 40 Y/O Virgin.

Video page
Full screen
Old 02-08-2009, 07:47 PM   #17
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Video page
Full screen
Old 02-09-2009, 07:29 AM   #18
Bruce

i die every time he says born in 04

Video page
Full screen
Old 02-09-2009, 02:50 PM   #19
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Video page
Full screen
Old 02-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #20
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:22 PM   #21
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Video page
Full screen
Old 02-09-2009, 07:02 PM   #22
stonehenge

Ok, this shit is hilarious IMO. I can't imbed it because its on Vimeo and you probably won't watch the whole thing, but its quite entertaining. Its is EVERY cuss word from every season of the sopranos compressed into one video thats almost half an hour long. Watch it for a few mins or skip through it, its pretty good
I know I heard "Mother fuckin provalone shit"
Old 02-09-2009, 07:06 PM   #23
stonehenge

"I had a dream I fucked your brains out"
Old 02-10-2009, 12:57 AM   #24
Bighead38

Parachute Champion USA - Geography game Champion Horse Racing Champion
Bighead38 may have a mustache.

Video page
Full screen
Bighead38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:06 AM   #25
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero