Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-29-2011, 03:28 AM   #6876
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Thats the biggest thing with ROMs. If you don't follow them, you are going to be left in the dust.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:32 AM   #6877
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
goddamn. u srs? whats new?
dunno, lemme check. could be wrong

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote:
MIUI 1.1.28 version update:
This update to fix Wednesday the 26th edition of the bug-based New Year

Phone:
Repair in the dial-up interface, to adjust the volume to adjust the ring volume media

SMS:
Restoration of the annex to adjust the order of insertion
Repair did not add contacts, click the pop-up boxes called mass
Fixed adjust the mass call and text alignment
FC Repair festival SMS
Repair SMS text edit box pop-up window with AutoCorrection capacity
SMS receipt Although the default to open repair, but the problem is not in force
Added 100 new Chinese New Year SMS

Desktop:
The problem of overlapping repair desktop icons
Fix delete icon from the dock icon is missing to cancel the issue election
Application of repair is sometimes open the question about the desktop will flash
Fix more stability and reduce the occurrence of fc.
Optimization of ring tones and vibrations at the same time cancel the prompt when opening the icon

Theme:
Add online ringtone (the theme style - change the local style settings)
There is no local boot repair to the content of the animation
Fix click on the "small house" to jump back to the problem of inconsistent positions
Repair system comes with desktop wallpaper pictures inside the wrong number, and now use less of the current problems in wallpaper
Repair can not get time to play the bubble network data will always float on the outside
Application to change the global theme of restoration after the wallpaper, the backup can not be activated current theme issue
Repair desktop wallpaper to set the time of entry from the page should change the subject from the page into the same style
No repair is the progress of the backup for a long time to complete the backup problem suddenly
Repair, only the content page when a map does not show little
Repair can delete my topic back up
Fix style display issue online SMS
Optimization of the current topic should only contain the subject of system interface
List of fonts online fonts optimized thumbnails Left
Line generated optimal priority Preview
Optimization with "downloaded" the angle marked
Optimize application subject to change before the display list of items to be
Optimization of the font-line generated thumbnails

Music:
Add online song list, the search results for bulk download
New sleep mode (available on the Music menu - Sleep mode on)
New player interface and 4 * 4 widget displays animated album and lyrics
Optimization of 4 * 4 widget page layout, with a unified interface within the player
Optimization into the player the volume control key and click the direct control of the media volume (before the need to control music playback, the media volume)
Optimization of the number of each interface refresh
Repair single player does not refresh bug spectrum
Repair player interface and play songs album lyrics inconsistent bug

Camera: (in MIUI network disk download)
Repair solution Desire HD, Desire HD2 Huaping open wide mode, the deformation problem.
Fixed camera, some of the models click on 720p the problem will be FC

Gallery:
SD card out repair to solve the problem when the FC.

Settings:
Added support for setting the search (press the search button in the Settings page can be transferred out)

Network drive:
Repair refreshes the problem can not search app
its on miui-dev.com
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:34 AM   #6878
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

kewl. will do later.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:35 AM   #6879
MikeH
waffler

make a backup BEFORE flashing this time
Old 01-29-2011, 03:57 AM   #6880
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

haha at bold print on before.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 01-29-2011, 03:59 AM   #6881
MikeH
waffler

oh and dont wipe. only wipe if it gives you problems.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #6882
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I need a micro usb cable that is worth a shit
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 09:10 PM   #6883
race2c
Garage Status

are there any on monoprice?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 01-29-2011, 09:11 PM   #6884
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

there should be they have everything lol
Old 01-29-2011, 10:32 PM   #6885
MikeH
waffler

Anybody want the Mad Ginger icons in blue?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

P3 has in hands on GB for the X

The new blur is suppose to be nice.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #6886
race2c
Garage Status

from another "post."

Mike, I wont see LTE until around your time too. That all depends on where I will be though.

That throws a loop into me wanting to get a 4G LTE device...I don't even use that many minutes/SMS/MMS/data in a month just like to keep up-to-date with technology.

The fact that they are using different radios to achieve data and phone coverage at the same time on a 3G device is great. I only want that ability, so I can see the area code of the number calling.

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 01-29-2011, 11:33 PM   #6887
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Anybody want the Mad Ginger icons in blue?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

P3 has in hands on GB for the X

The new blur is suppose to be nice.
DFW both of your posts
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 11:43 PM   #6888
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

thats alot of memory!
TATERNATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 12:08 AM   #6889
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
DFW both of your posts
Heres the icons, prob do red later.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9264026/MadG...een%26blue.zip

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

if anyone wants a different color speak up soon.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:57 AM   #6890
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Downloading now, gracial Miguel.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:04 AM   #6891
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Will download later

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2011, 01:22 AM   #6892
stonehenge

Wish I could refresh the gallery, pinche icons not showing up. Looked at them with file browser tho and they look bamf in blue.
Old 01-30-2011, 01:24 AM   #6893
MikeH
waffler

unmount/remount your sd from settings
Old 01-30-2011, 01:28 AM   #6894
stonehenge

Meh, too lazy. They'll show up later
Old 01-30-2011, 01:31 AM   #6895
MikeH
waffler

not til you reboot or unmount
Old 01-30-2011, 01:42 AM   #6896
stonehenge

Fine fine. Did it and setup mah dock. Look good
Old 01-30-2011, 01:43 AM   #6897
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Got em looks sweet! Just need to find a metamorph of blue gingerbread battery to make complete. Will rep on computer later.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2011, 01:44 AM   #6898
MikeH
waffler

I haz blue MM but its for HPDI devices
Old 01-30-2011, 01:48 AM   #6899
stonehenge

You know its bamf when we can download a zip of images, extract them, set them up, take a screenshot, upload to pb, and post on a forum all while sitting in the passenger seat as my wife drives across town.

Old 01-30-2011, 01:51 AM   #6900
stonehenge

Used navi for app drawer FIDIL