Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-31-2010, 06:13 AM   #4626
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

ChevyNo1s X build is suppose to be out soon.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 07:12 AM   #4627
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

So pure vanilla. Whats the good with Cyanogen?
Old 10-31-2010, 09:26 AM   #4628
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Dfw Chevy's rom. I've used his D1 roms before and they were always nice imo
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:56 PM   #4629
MikeH
waffler

Ssx is out but can't grab the download from my phone

http://ssandroid.freehostingcloud.co...0539a56e098e57
Old 10-31-2010, 05:25 PM   #4630
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://chevyno1.richstevenson.com/dx...nin update.zip

That's the link in his thread.

But I get an internal server error.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:36 PM   #4631
MikeH
waffler

http://chevyno1.richstevenson.com/dx...1.0-update.zip

That should work. Yours wasn't the full link.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:53 PM   #4632
MikeH
waffler

I wouldn't waste your time with it Juan
Old 10-31-2010, 07:07 PM   #4633
stonehenge

did you try it? POS?
Old 10-31-2010, 07:24 PM   #4634
MikeH
waffler

It was stock with SS blue theme and a toolbox.
Old 11-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #4635
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Angry birds

Bamf.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Plants vs. zombies

Old 11-01-2010, 04:41 PM   #4636
MikeH
waffler

I tried the new blurry and it felt like it lagged to me. I went back to ApeX, I have had good luck with it.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:47 PM   #4637
stonehenge

I downloaded it to my phone last night but haven't flashed it yet.

Have you noticed any slow down since undervolting? I was playing angry birds yesterday and it lagged a few times. Never did before. Not horribly but it definitely slowed down.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #4638
MikeH
waffler

No but I haven't played games or anything like that either. I'm just gonna stick with ApeX til Obsidian more than likely.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:08 PM   #4639
stonehenge

Might try out blurry just for the hell of it but I'll probably just stay on Fission. My battery life isn't great but now that it is undervolted it has been fine.

wtf

Video page
Full screen
Old 11-01-2010, 05:09 PM   #4640
MikeH
waffler

Could try focused 1.6
Old 11-01-2010, 05:13 PM   #4641
stonehenge

True. Might do that.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #4642
MikeH
waffler

I just don't wanna run Incognito anymore so I'm staying away from it. Cvpcs said he was getting back to work on the gem series this week.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:32 PM   #4643
stonehenge

Focused uses the AOSP camera. It is super fast but I liked the Blur one way better.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:41 PM   #4644
MikeH
waffler

Just grab the blur camera from another build. The fission Guy just annoys me lol.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:46 PM   #4645
stonehenge

P3 annoys me even more
Old 11-01-2010, 05:57 PM   #4646
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Might try out blurry just for the hell of it but I'll probably just stay on Fission. My battery life isn't great but now that it is undervolted it has been fine.

wtf

Video page
Full screen
the fuck
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:13 PM   #4647
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
So pure vanilla. Whats the good with Cyanogen?
Its the best ROM, hands down. Tons of features. You have to check it out yourself.
Old 11-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #4648
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Will download tonight.

8pen? FTS fo sho, all confusing n shit
Old 11-01-2010, 08:37 PM   #4649
stonehenge

I didn't even get used to Swype so prolly that 8pen shit wouldn't last long but I'd try it.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #4650
MikeH
waffler

yeah FTS