Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 03-19-2011, 07:32 AM   #8801
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Need to start Black Lagoon company
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:36 AM   #8802
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:39 AM   #8803
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 03-19-2011, 07:51 AM   #8804
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Nope. Even better than frans

Finished Haibane Renmei. You guys gotta see it, it's amazing. Original, I can see where Jun got the ideas from. Cez, I really think you would appreciate it. Check this from the HR wiki

"Some reviewers have suggested that Jun Maeda borrowed from the novel when writing the visual novel One: Kagayaku Kisetsu e, Air, or Clannad. His stories often include a surreal parallel world experienced by the protagonist where the character is trapped and finds it difficult to leave. "

I will be buying this, as soon as I can find a copy that is below $100.
Old 03-19-2011, 07:53 AM   #8805
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

:challengeaccepted:

will watch later. then spice and wolf

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-19-2011, 07:53 AM   #8806
Manbearpig

Old 03-19-2011, 07:54 AM   #8807
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

itt be like Maedas works?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-19-2011, 07:55 AM   #8808
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Word of warning. It is SLOW.

Stay with it for a few eps, then it will be ok

AND PAY ATTENTION

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

No, the ending is kinda

but nothing as compared to Jun's work
Old 03-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #8809
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

damn. shouldve watched spice and wolf earlier lol. pinche sudden impulses.

whatevz. time for bed

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #8810
Manbearpig

Im out guys

Catch y'all laterz
Old 03-19-2011, 08:38 AM   #8811
VmaxEngage

It be fine. Just make sure to watch it.

I know you'll enjoy it Cez

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

later guiz

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Oh yea, comp finally made the noise

It's not Ayu's Uguu, it's Makoto's Aauuuu!
Old 03-19-2011, 03:52 PM   #8812
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

blake-kanon sound expert

watching haibane renmei nao.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-19-2011, 04:36 PM   #8813
VmaxEngage

What you think so far Cez?

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Oh god...freezing is being delayed
Old 03-19-2011, 04:43 PM   #8814
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

idk what to think of it yet. 3 eps in and not much storywise. just sorta filler.

that communicator dude be creepy

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #8815
VmaxEngage

Watch ep 4 or 5, it starts to get interesting then.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:08 PM   #8816
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

finished 4.

onwards to 5

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-19-2011, 05:47 PM   #8817
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

dat anime be any good cez ?

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

prolly no animes tonite for me got family coming over
Old 03-19-2011, 06:32 PM   #8818
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

its so so as of right now
finally getting somewhere in ep 6

will haz to watch rest of it

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

now its gettting somewhere

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-19-2011, 06:32 PM   #8819
VmaxEngage

Yea, is slow!

Sold my tools

:datmonies:
Old 03-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #8820
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wat u gonna do with le monies?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-19-2011, 06:46 PM   #8821
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Yea, is slow!

Sold my tools

:datmonies:
how mash did u get

added dat anime dat u recommended to anime list
Old 03-19-2011, 07:00 PM   #8822
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

YES!! two new dragon crisis eps next week

beelzebub this weekend

and blue exorcist premieres a week later now
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...quake/part-iii

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-19-2011, 08:45 PM   #8823
Manbearpig

Need to watch Freezing from the beginning lol
Old 03-19-2011, 08:49 PM   #8824
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

on last ep of haibane

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-19-2011, 09:11 PM   #8825
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
on last ep of haibane

how many eps are there?