Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-28-2014, 04:06 AM   #111676
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

y u no bail

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 04:35 AM   #111677
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Is free booze and good nomz type of wedding (like mines ) or one where food is meh and gotta buy your own drinks?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 04:45 AM   #111678
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
bobby womack died

dont give a fuck pero reminds me of scene in enxt friday where dayday calls pinky bobby womack and pinky is like "ohh i hurdd dat niga. say it'gain"
real nga moosik

Video page
Full screen
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 05:04 AM   #111679
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Video page
Full screen

7 minutes in or so

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-28-2014, 01:02 PM   #111680
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Is free booze and good nomz type of wedding (like mines ) or one where food is meh and gotta buy your own drinks?

No free booze, nomz kinda yuck (for me, but I dislike most nomz anyway). Would have been angry if free booze because can't haz...not only was I driving (and she was too, we both went straight from work), but I'm on prescription painkillers for the nasty ass sunburn that is now officially a week old.

Was a Pagan ceremony and should have been interesting because those folks seem to have fun and interesting shit. Instead it was really drawn out and verbose. Then the reception/dinner was ludicrously slow:

First it's a couple hours sitting around, then everybody goes to the dinner room. Then it's a couple hours sitting around there. Eventually soup comes out, they give you like a fucking hour, then salad, then an hour, then bread, then an hour, then main course, then an hour, then cake, then an hour, then they cut the shit...they announced that the bride was ready to throw the bouquet and there was like 30 second for desperate bitches to crowd around before she threw it, then immediately with the garter, etc.

It didn't help that I didn't know, or want to know, anybody there. It also didn't help that I was due for another one of those pills 2 hours in, or that the sunburn blisters on my back were skeeting all up in my shirt and everybody there was all touchy-feely and I was worried someone would feel my gooey shirt or the 2 inch thick crust building up.

Wife's best friend there was hot, just my type with big hooters well-displayed, decent curves, datass, dress barely halfway down her thighs, etc, except short hair. Tried not to be too creepy staring at her tits. Wife also has what I would consider a cougar friend there if I wasn't so damn old myself, looked like just the type I'd go after if I was single. Not ultra-hot, decent enough looking, prolly gonna age out of that in 5-10 years, but seemed to be walking the line between showing off and low self-esteem.

Anyway I was happy to accompany my wife for a few hours, but even if I was around people I know and like and enjoy I wouldn't want to be around so many for so long, nor have to be in long pants and shoes so long, and especially not have to be up so late.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:06 PM   #111681
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i has wedding to go to in a few months. gonna be creepin on all dem white bishes up in there. be like

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-28-2014, 05:07 PM   #111682
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Lol so cliffs:

Meh: long, blister skeet, shoes/pants, yuck food, long, boring, idk who these people are

Good: thick tiddys, cougar

Old 06-28-2014, 05:42 PM   #111683
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

is about right

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

took cat to vet.

cries whole way to and from vet. and while at vets office

take him to room to get shot. doenst want to come out of carrier thing.

remove top part of carrier. pick him up and place on table.

fuck tries to run back into carrier

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-28-2014, 05:52 PM   #111684
stonehenge

yak has love/hate relationship w/ her carrier

If I leave the carrier out in the living room, she'll just go chill in there and take naps.
If it's in the closet and I take it out, she gets suspicious and tries to hide.
Try to put her in it and she fights it and meows once she's in.
Once we leave the apartment she chills out and is usually silent the entire time she is in the carrier.
Vet/groomer tries to remove her from carrier she hisses, hangs on with claws, etc.

:cats: (like the history channel aliens guy)
Old 06-28-2014, 06:05 PM   #111685
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

surprisingly excalibur isnt a bitch at vet. he might be scared/nervous but he doenst his or fight the vet. just wants to gtfo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-28-2014, 06:11 PM   #111686
stonehenge

rofl she hisses the whole time she's getting nails clipped and usually hisses/growls at the vet once or twice
Old 06-28-2014, 06:14 PM   #111687
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Lol so cliffs:

Meh: long, blister skeet, shoes/pants, yuck food, long, boring, idk who these people are

Good: thick tiddys, cougar

I'll give this wedding some credit. The people there all looked like normal people. Usually a wedding has lots of weird looking faces, I don't know why but that's how it is.

There was one dude who looked like Snoop Dogg. He was there with a chick who looked like Inara from Firefly combined with a classic Japanese Geisha and a slut. There was a chick there who looked like Foxy Cleopatra from Austin Powers. There was a dude there who looked like Stewart from Big Bang Theory. There were a few really incredibly old folks. Despite that, their faces all looked like normal people.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Juan, you should just leave the carrier in the living room for yak to hang out in whenever she wants.

My kittahs are relatively cooperative. We clip their nails with regular toenail clippers and they growl and/or struggle a little. They can be a little tough to get into the box but not too awful.
Old 06-28-2014, 06:34 PM   #111688
stonehenge

We leave it out sometimes. She doesn't hiss at us when we put her in, she just tries to avoid it. She's fine once she's in. Its not a big deal. She hisses at vets/groomers which won't change by leaving the carrier out.

We've tried clipping her nails ourselves a few times. Its a pain in the ass with her. No hissing or biting, just hard to hold her down.

Vet charges $7 and is done in a couple minutes and is right down the street. FIDIL

Old 06-28-2014, 07:00 PM   #111689
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

never had nailz clipped

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-28-2014, 07:42 PM   #111690
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

bobby womack died?.......shit i liked the doods music.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 09:05 PM   #111691
stonehenge

Quote:
never had nailz clipped
Does he scratch at anything? Are his nails curving around?

Old 06-28-2014, 10:14 PM   #111692
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea. does scratching often

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-29-2014, 06:09 AM   #111693
stonehenge

Jack has made the scratch post her bitch pero her nails still end up so long that they catch on the carpet and shit if we don't trim them.

Old 06-29-2014, 06:28 AM   #111694
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
never had nailz clipped

Nailz doesn't need clipped.

Oh...kittah nailz.

My cat goes apeshit whenever you try to just put flea medicine on him, I can't even imagine trimming his nails. I thought it was going to be a bloodbath at the vet this year, they had to throw a towel over him and hold him down. He was even biting at them like a rabid dog.

He doesn't look mean though:

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:39 AM   #111695
stonehenge

Bamf ginger kittah

Jack hisses/growls at vets and groomers but luckily doesn't bite them

Old 06-29-2014, 06:49 AM   #111696
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Fonzie wants to kill strange people, anyone he's not familiar with he tries his best to do legit bodily harm if they come close to him.

He's a badass.

But then when it's just me or my brother he just meows like a baby and rubs all over us.

Old 06-29-2014, 08:33 AM   #111697
stonehenge

Fonzie bamf

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Apparently there was a 5.3 earthquake near the NM/AZ border and some peeps in town actually felt it. Didn't feel shit

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:27 PM ----------

Old 06-29-2014, 01:28 PM   #111698
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
My cat goes apeshit whenever you try to just put flea medicine on him
What kind of flea medicine?

We used to use store-bought drops that you put on the back of the cat's neck, they made that area of fur look greasy and spiky. Our cats hated it. Eventually we switched to generic nitenpyram sprinkled on wet food...buy on eBay in biggest dog dose, open capsule and pour part of the contents equivalent to one cat dose. Even though it's meant as an immediate flea killer to be used once and combined with something else for continued control, nothing worked as well as a daily dose of it. Problem cleared after a while and we haven't used it in years, not a single flea.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:18 PM   #111699
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
What kind of flea medicine?

We used to use store-bought drops that you put on the back of the cat's neck, they made that area of fur look greasy and spiky. Our cats hated it. Eventually we switched to generic nitenpyram sprinkled on wet food...buy on eBay in biggest dog dose, open capsule and pour part of the contents equivalent to one cat dose. Even though it's meant as an immediate flea killer to be used once and combined with something else for continued control, nothing worked as well as a daily dose of it. Problem cleared after a while and we haven't used it in years, not a single flea.
Yeah that's what we use, it's the Frontline drops. Might have to try what you mentioned.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

AOT: Kittah Talk

Old 06-30-2014, 08:55 PM   #111700
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

we had earthquake 2 years ago it cracked the sheetrock in my house.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote