Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-28-2010, 02:05 AM   #1026
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

mah bad lol. and it is. wish i could watch would probably never change the channel

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:08 AM   #1027
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Moon Lander Champion Soul Master Champion Sol Bombers Champion S.O.S Champion Somethang Fishy Champion
Wakeboarding 3 Champion WB Kids Breakout Champion Twinkle Champion Wakeboarding Champion Surgery Champion
Watch out behind you hunter! Champion Wuzzler Champion Ufo Rescue Champion Storm The House Champion Flash Star Champion
Trail For Snail Champion Vertical Advantage Champion Western Shooter Champion SD - Thrust Champion Wart Hog Launch Champion
Teh Zombie Champion The Turtles Champion Xtreme Climber Champion Weetabix Games:Running Champion Summer Games Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

has this been posted yet?

Its more than just this link

[img]http://www.aww-kittah-aww.com/up/public/172703/001.jpg[/im]

I'll make a thread

Colormatched/Blackbear Tuned/DMH cutout/Magnaflow/Vette Servo/Stockers/ 4/7 Dropped/Pacesetter LT's

Last edited by Chadster08; 09-28-2010 at 02:12 AM.
Chadster08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:10 AM   #1028
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

good dammit shad. this isnt ww.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2010, 02:12 AM   #1029
Chadster08
Og low truck driver

Moon Lander Champion Soul Master Champion Sol Bombers Champion S.O.S Champion Somethang Fishy Champion
Wakeboarding 3 Champion WB Kids Breakout Champion Twinkle Champion Wakeboarding Champion Surgery Champion
Watch out behind you hunter! Champion Wuzzler Champion Ufo Rescue Champion Storm The House Champion Flash Star Champion
Trail For Snail Champion Vertical Advantage Champion Western Shooter Champion SD - Thrust Champion Wart Hog Launch Champion
Teh Zombie Champion The Turtles Champion Xtreme Climber Champion Weetabix Games:Running Champion Summer Games Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Chadster08 says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

edit. I'll make a thread then just for you cez lol

Colormatched/Blackbear Tuned/DMH cutout/Magnaflow/Vette Servo/Stockers/ 4/7 Dropped/Pacesetter LT's
Chadster08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:13 AM   #1030
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fgt

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

gundam 00 ftw

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2010, 01:52 PM   #1031
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
gundam 00 ftw
Gundam Wing was the only one I could ever get into/like

Ah the oldschool Toonami line up

Gundam Wing
Outlaw Star
Tenchi Muyo!

So much win

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Holy shit
Tenchi Muyo is even better 10 years later

It has noodz in it

Last edited by Manbearpig; 09-28-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:10 PM   #1032
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

omG. toonami ftmfw. i member the OG guys last broadcast then he got replaced by some fgt robot i think.

gundam wing ftw. still need to see endless waltz again.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #1033
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Gundam Wing was the only one I could ever get into/like

Ah the oldschool Toonami line up

Gundam Wing
Outlaw Star
Tenchi Muyo!

So much win

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Holy shit
Tenchi Muyo is even better 10 years later

It has noodz in it
lol nice Ryoko avatar pigman. Dude Toonami was the SHIT. Would remember running inside the house just in time from school to watch it.

Tenchi Muyo is on of teh first animes I ever seen, it was the movie Tenchi Muyo in Love!, BAMF movie.

Cez...your avatar. rofl?
VmaxEngage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:23 PM   #1034
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

it be misuzu from air

:gao: she'd say that when she was nervous or confused. was soo

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2010, 02:41 PM   #1035
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ok

was like
Old 09-28-2010, 02:43 PM   #1036
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

you still iz

you still haznt watched air i assume

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2010, 02:45 PM   #1037
VmaxEngage

Negatory

Been watching like 3 different things lol

Chobits
Shining Tears X
The new anime of teh month on OC

Watched that darkness anime on SyFy last night after gundam 00...which I forgot about.

It's not bad
Old 09-28-2010, 02:47 PM   #1038
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hows this weeks anime? any good? looks ok.

how can you forgets gundam pero tune it to the show after it?lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #1039
VmaxEngage

It's ok if you like fantasy, swords magic etc.

LoL was playing Oblivion and saw it was 12 and then

But was still 8 min late for darkness lol
Old 09-28-2010, 04:05 PM   #1040
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

meh likz.
you bastard
lol you watched darkness but not gundam. i saw gundam but had to record darkness lol

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #1041
VmaxEngage

lol
Yea, lost track of time lol I unno
Will watch next week fo sho sir!

Darkness is weird, but good. Paranormal stuffs I likes
Old 09-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #1042
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

you better just gonna be

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2010, 04:07 PM   #1043
VmaxEngage

or wut?

lol it's only 4 episodes in, can catch up
Old 09-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #1044
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

or ill neg rep all your followin posts

lol well watch the four eps nao. it moves pretty fast

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2010, 04:39 PM   #1045
VmaxEngage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
or ill neg rep all your followin posts

lol well watch the four eps nao. it moves pretty fast

Dont be so mean!

Will catch up sometime. lul
Old 09-28-2010, 04:41 PM   #1046
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2010, 05:04 PM   #1047
VmaxEngage

lol remember, wont have a job come friday. PLENTY of time for teh animes goodness
Old 09-28-2010, 05:09 PM   #1048
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

hooray? lol. you haz good and bad. lucky though. wish i had free times. cant wait til semester is over. jsut 2 more months

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-28-2010, 05:25 PM   #1049
VmaxEngage

Yes. Good with lots of bad? IDK if I get warehouse job I will have it made in a few months.

$$$$$$$
Old 09-28-2010, 05:27 PM   #1050
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

few months? wtf oush

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works