Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #12876
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Why I no has?
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:29 PM   #12877
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I missing out

Dammit i want my k-on and bacanno set to arrive naooo

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

I missing out

Dammit i want my k-on and bacanno set to arrive naooo
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:38 PM   #12878
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

twice?
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:40 PM   #12879
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Yes
Old 04-18-2011, 05:49 PM   #12880
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Anime

KW go home and watch air
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #12881
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
KW go home and watch air
do it fgt
Old 04-18-2011, 07:08 PM   #12882
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

been busy as le fucks all morning
Old 04-18-2011, 08:07 PM   #12883
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

lol i see.

my rent told me airport/airliners was hiring and i looked on teh site and no airlines nor teh airport is hiring
Old 04-18-2011, 08:09 PM   #12884
stonehenge

they be making shit up to try and make you gtfo
Old 04-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #12885
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Imo.
Old 04-18-2011, 08:15 PM   #12886
apedestrian

airport near meh kinda a bish to get to

dis be the only one that's near me don't kno if i'd qualify fer it tho

Quote:
Description

Performs typing, filing, and general office record keeping duties. Assists in calling and posting of Overtime/Field Trip databases, OSHA reporting, grievance research, work package input, send AMS messages, pulling of B Check work packages, maintaining storage box inventory. Back-up relief person for updating all Maintenance libraries. Provides customer service, phone coverage, sorting of mail and helps with general inquiries. Assists others in work area on an as needed basis.

Qualifications

* Typing 35 wpm
* Above average oral and written communication skills
* Good office management skills
* Previous clerical experience desired
* Familiarity with SABRE/Lan, Res, Decs, Excel, Word for Windows and Database computer programs
* Must be able to work overtime as required
* High school diploma/GED equivalent
* Successful completion of clerical tests

Old 04-18-2011, 08:21 PM   #12887
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

FTS.

Know what i hate? The apple store
Old 04-18-2011, 08:24 PM   #12888
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
FTS.

lol me to
Old 04-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #12889
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post

airport near meh kinda a bish to get to

dis be the only one that's near me don't kno if i'd qualify fer it tho

Lol just apply bish

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
FTS.

Why brah?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #12890
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
Lol just apply bish

Why brah?
maybe i think its in Chicago tho so dont wanna travel into city
Old 04-18-2011, 08:34 PM   #12891
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Especially that dump
Old 04-18-2011, 08:36 PM   #12892
apedestrian

the city part isn't bad but the south side is horrible. I'd die within 20 seconds of entering the south side
Old 04-18-2011, 08:47 PM   #12893
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

I stand by my post
Old 04-18-2011, 08:48 PM   #12894
stonehenge

apple store = fgt store
Old 04-18-2011, 09:20 PM   #12895
apedestrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
I stand by my post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
apple store = fgt store
Old 04-18-2011, 10:53 PM   #12896
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Had to go in there cause friend has POS ifagphone and is such a POS he had to get it replaced. Waited for 15 min for his "appointment" when there were employees just standing around.

Not to mention all the fucking 14yo girls n boys who worship that shitty company playing with all the computers and all the "ooohs and ahhhs"

fucking worthless IMO.

BUT all in all...was 2 or 3 hot bishes in thur
Old 04-18-2011, 11:17 PM   #12897
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yea fts. glad i no need to step into that place

btw
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=292923

FUKKEN WIN

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

EVEN MORE FUKKEN WIN
Quote:
Angel Beats! Complete Collection (BD) - July 26
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...imittsu-orphen

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

ffuuuuu rightstuf has it ready for preorder

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2011, 11:22 PM   #12898
stonehenge

AB
Old 04-18-2011, 11:24 PM   #12899
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

blakes fav anime. be like top 4 on mine

ffuuu want naooo

o and this be pretty bamf
Quote:
Hideaki Anno and Khara's Evangelion: 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance film ranked #10 on Nielsen VideoScan First Alert's Blu-ray Disc sales chart for the week ending on April 3 in the United States. Funimation shipped its Blu-ray Disc release on March 29, and it sold 2.08% of the number of units that the week's top-selling Blu-ray Disc release, Disney's Tangled, sold.

Evangelion: 2.22's Blu-ray Disc and DVD releases combined to rank #17 among all home video releases that same week; they sold 1.49% of the copies that Tangled sold on Blu-ray Disc and DVD combined. 57% of the Evangelion: 2.22 units sold in home video were on Blu-ray Disc (as opposed to DVD).

Nielsen VideoScan does not include sales data from all retailers in the United States; notably, Walmart does not report its sales figures to Nielsen. The Numbers website estimated that Tangled sold 1.7 million Blu-ray Disc units and 3.46 million DVD units, while Evangelion: 2.22 sold 41,912 DVD units.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2011, 11:26 PM   #12900
stonehenge

Evangelion & AB:

cuz hasn't seen

YET