Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2016, 04:50 AM   #27801
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i has spare battery

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 06:33 AM   #27802
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Also found AA-powered USB battery pack at dollar store the other day, haven't tried it yet.
Old 09-11-2016, 08:15 PM   #27803
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Interesting

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 11:25 PM   #27804
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

doesnt v10 already do this?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-14-2016, 12:07 AM   #27805
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

V10 only has one rear camera foo. V20 has two. They're different beasts though. iP7+ has one normal lens and one telephoto (zoomed in) lens. It uses the two zoom levels to do some weird shit.

The V10 front cameras and V20 rear cameras have one normal camera and one wide angle (zoomed out) lens. So it can take wide-angle almost fisheye pics.

The iP7+ dual camera stuff is kinda cool but I honestly thing the wide angle is more useful. It also mentions that the iP7+ is bumped to 3gb. Bishpls, V10/V20 have 4gb.

If TMo gets the Pixel, I'll almost definitely pick it up. If not, I'll probably go V20. The V20 will have bamf cameras, removable battery, an sd slot, ir blaster, bigger screen, bamf DACs, etc. But the Pixel will be updated straight from Google, will have tons of ROM options, and will probably be cheaper.

BAMF features vs clean OS with fast updates and ROM options.
Old 09-14-2016, 12:26 AM   #27806
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

oh, its 2 in the front

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-14-2016, 01:20 AM   #27807
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

A whopping 3GB?

And that android has a whole 4GB?

What is this, 1992? Why the fuck don't these expensive fuckers have 128GB like a fucking $30 MicroSD card in a fucking $30 phone?
Old 09-14-2016, 02:07 PM   #27808
stonehenge

Were talking about RAM. 4gb is plenty. I think there is only one phone right now with more RAM (OnePlus 3 has 6gb?). The V10/V20 come with 64gb of internal memory. Our V10s also came with 200gb SD cards.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-14-2016, 02:16 PM   #27809
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

I think its bullshit they still use the advertised storage capacity for the os to sit on. My Moto X pure 16gb is worhtless without an sd card. I couldnt even update apps because it was out of space. The Marshmallow feature of formatting an sd as internal memory is a lifesaver.
Old 09-14-2016, 02:48 PM   #27810
stonehenge

Its also bullshit that hard drives and ssds are still rounded up. 64gb may mean about 62gb formatted, minus a few GB for the OS like you said. You end up losing like 10gb off the top. Bitches.

My phone says 12.5gb for system data right now. Idk what all that includes.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 09-14-2016, 02:57 PM   #27811
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

heres mine with a 64gb formatted as internal

look at that 6.5gb used up for the os
Old 09-14-2016, 04:21 PM   #27812
stonehenge

yep and Moto has a mostly vanilla ROM. Other OEMs bloat it up even worse.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:25 PM   #27813
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it wouldnt cost them any more to have a separate partition dedicated to just the os and still have a full 16,32,64 for apps and music, etc. make the phone true space as advertised.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:48 PM   #27814
stonehenge

that'd be nice
Old 10-03-2016, 02:41 AM   #27815
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

reading theres no sd support for new google phones. meh, pass

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-03-2016, 02:55 AM   #27816
stonehenge

There hasn't been for a long time. Also no IR blaster, no removable battery, some other stuff. But might still get.

Sent from my LG V10
Old 10-03-2016, 03:00 AM   #27817
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fts. get v20

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-03-2016, 03:35 AM   #27818
stonehenge

I miss ROMs and getting updates quicker. V20 or Note7 is next though if TMo doesn't carry the picksuhl

Sent from my LG V10
Old 10-04-2016, 07:40 PM   #27819
stonehenge

So as expected, the Pixels are only available retail from Google or on contract from Verizon. Not available through TMo. I could stop paying TMo for a phone and get one from Google instead but dnw another bill. Will probably end up with the V20. Want Pixel bad though.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:54 PM   #27820
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.droid-life.com/2016/10/06...bo-h3-earbuds/

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-06-2016, 04:09 PM   #27821
stonehenge

yeah, I think I'm going that route. Want to JUMP so no Pixel, don't want it to explode, so no Note7. Plus I've seen a few reviewers say that the V20 feels faster than the Note7 because touchjiz.

$150 earbuds for free aren't bad either
Old 10-06-2016, 06:44 PM   #27822
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Are they wired? That'd be ripe for iPhone jokes.
Old 10-06-2016, 09:09 PM   #27823
stonehenge

hell yeah they're wired, the V20 we're talking about has quad DACs. Complete opposite to not having a 3.5mm jack
Old 10-06-2016, 09:40 PM   #27824
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dem lgs bring dat bamf soundz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-06-2016, 10:05 PM   #27825
stonehenge

srs, the only thing I can semi-complain about is that the processor is the 808 instead of the 810 that other flagships had at the time (wife's Note5 feels faster than V10) but the V20 fixes that by shipping with the latest beast.

dfw