Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Entertainment
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2010, 04:34 AM   #1276
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

po embepe

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

lol. ok in these two eps if anyone see it the 10:30 one starts off with setsuna and marina finding her country on fire.

they find out that shit happens AFTER the credits roll from the previous ep

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:07 PM   #1277
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

i saw vme creeping the first ep thread
lol yea you did! Pissed me off tho, the only real ep 1 they had on there was shitty audio and what not. the one from youtube was from ep 14.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
To bad theres not a adult ryo-ohki form

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

I like the Tenchi series tooo much
Yea, I've always wondered what she would look like. and Fuku from GXP.

Tenchi was one of the first harem animes. It pretty much started it
Old 10-12-2010, 06:12 PM   #1278
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

orly. i watched the veoh one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #1279
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Torrent finally finished
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:12 PM   #1280
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

lol. bout fkn time

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #1281
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

fml this is the last 13 episodes only
Old 10-12-2010, 07:48 PM   #1282
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

where teh fuck is the rest?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2010, 07:57 PM   #1283
Manbearpig

I lied they all here

Shit is a bluray rip
Old 10-12-2010, 08:19 PM   #1284
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

the evangelion 2.0 i got is BR too. want to buy all my future animez on BR nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2010, 08:27 PM   #1285
Manbearpig

I need to compile all teh episodes with the included engrish audio

Teh Japanese isnt subbed
Old 10-12-2010, 08:27 PM   #1286
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

what you playing it on?

sometimes subs are included but its on a different audio track

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2010, 08:39 PM   #1287
Manbearpig

Lol there are only 2 audio tracks

The one they were recorded with no subs/japanese

and english audio tracks separately in a FLAC audio format lol
Old 10-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #1288
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-12-2010, 11:31 PM   #1289
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

What torrent you talking boot?

Dude, I watched the last few episodes of ryo-ohki and realized that Fuku and Seina are in episodes 19. Crazy. Love when series come together. Wish there was more.

I gotta find the first 13 episodes somewhere, need good quality.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #1290
Manbearpig

I need to find the last 6 episodes now lolz

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/?page=download&tid=90749

first 13 bluray quality lol

Last edited by Manbearpig; 10-12-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:06 AM   #1291
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.nyaatorrents.org/

i know where ima go to dl shit nao

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-13-2010, 12:20 AM   #1292
Manbearpig

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
Dude, I watched the last few episodes of ryo-ohki and realized that Fuku and Seina are in episodes 19. Crazy. Love when series come together. Wish there was more.
lol you have to be on acid to understand that episode

At first when I saw taht episode I just thought that was Ryo at the end with a bell. Rewatching I see its Fuku and shes talking about Seina yez
I see now
Did not before

And who is the girl with Fuku?
lolz Noike?

Also, lol @ mitoto in episode 20

Last edited by Manbearpig; 10-13-2010 at 12:42 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:53 AM   #1293
VmaxEngage

Yea, has to be Noike due to the hair. Also, you hear Mihoshi talking about Amane bringing something by the house in one episode

Lot's of ppl complain that the last 7 episodes killed the OVA series, but I think it's just as good.

So all 13 in one file or ?

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Oh nvm I see.

Awesome, awesome good job!

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

omg 1 day to finish

oh well, can make some...backups...with these hopefully :ahhh:
Old 10-13-2010, 12:57 AM   #1294
Manbearpig

i suppose i could seed
Old 10-13-2010, 01:01 AM   #1295
VmaxEngage

Seed? WTF is that? Like host?

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

oh god, now its 2 days

How long it take you?
Old 10-13-2010, 01:12 AM   #1296
Manbearpig

hang on

Took me 4 days to download it all :ahhh:

Its like 37gb lol

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

kk hosting it now
Old 10-13-2010, 01:18 AM   #1297
VmaxEngage

Wow, now its only 21h. Awesome.

So the episodes look good?
Old 10-13-2010, 01:30 AM   #1298
Manbearpig

Yah
Cept they are all in Japanese with no sub and theres a separate folder with the english audio files.

lol

Probably going to have to find a movie maker thing and compile the episodes up with the engrish audio

Quality is goood though

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Ive got 2 azns leaching from me

and one American
Old 10-13-2010, 04:04 AM   #1299
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

watched second ep of tenchi muyo

tis jesty

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

so far the OG NGE manga is pretty similar to the anime

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 10-13-2010, 04:19 AM   #1300
Manbearpig

Rofl Vmax have you watched Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventures?

Haz Light hawk wings in it