Space Explorer Champion
nboylie may have a mustache.
Default Chat thread!

Shaggy you should delete the chat threads on GMFS and make one here
Old 02-08-2009, 01:13 AM   #2
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Some of the people on GM complain about having to switch forums for bullshit posts.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:15 AM   #3
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Some of the people on GM complain about having to switch forums for bullshit posts.
no, nboylie controls all
Old 02-08-2009, 01:17 AM   #4
Chance

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

no u

10 character bullshit

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 7 seconds.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:22 AM   #5
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Johnny Utah may have a mustache.

I think he should just link the lounge somehow. This forum will skyrocket in postings within a day
Old 02-08-2009, 01:27 AM   #6
Bruce

this is true
Old 02-08-2009, 01:29 AM   #7
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

I rock at post count today.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:33 AM   #8
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

You also rock at avatar.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:33 AM   #9
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious Pope View Post
You also rock at avatar.
thats the word on the street...don't think it would fly on GMFS.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:35 AM   #10
Chance

lol

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:36 AM   #11
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

I don't want to take out the lounge. I will put a redirect link to here in the lounge soon.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:39 AM   #12
Cartwright

Cartwright may have a mustache.

Whats up everyone.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:40 AM   #13
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombguy View Post
thats the word on the street...don't think it would fly on GMFS.
I'm just surprised it's not this:
Old 02-08-2009, 01:40 AM   #14
Chance

Old 02-08-2009, 01:40 AM   #15
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartwright View Post
Whats up everyone.
Pooop and multiple threads of nothingness...waiting for the WW to change names and the picture posting limit to increase.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:41 AM   #16
Chance

Your name should be boobguy.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:41 AM   #17
Cartwright

Cartwright may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombguy View Post
Pooop and multiple threads of nothingness...waiting for the WW to change names and the picture posting limit to increase.
Good times.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:41 AM   #18
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I'm just surprised it's not this:
Would you prefer this?
Old 02-08-2009, 01:42 AM   #19
Bruce

blah.........
Old 02-08-2009, 01:42 AM   #20
Chance

Is that what Sam was talking about? Ninja 180 or some shit?
Old 02-08-2009, 01:42 AM   #21
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It would make a great avatar for you. I've already got a cow in mine.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:46 AM   #22
Johnny Utah
AOT.com Hero

Well, so far, i think this place is off to a fine start.
Old 02-08-2009, 01:47 AM   #23
Bruce

it does seem to be doing pretty good
Old 02-08-2009, 01:47 AM   #24
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

It is already bigger than CamaroTrax
Old 02-08-2009, 01:48 AM   #25
Bruce

i dont think i even went there
Closed Thread