Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2010, 02:23 AM   #2501
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

From VZW website? Or do i gotta call?

It hasn't been a problem til today. It would randomly go out for a sec every now and then and today its been going out constantly
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:25 AM   #2502
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hmm could be the new radio. So far mine has had a strong signal the whole time. Try calling *228 and choosing option 2 to update your tower list.

VZW might be able to blacklist it since you're using the stock app.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 02:34 AM   #2503
MikeH
waffler

Just did that. My battery life has been shit today. Dunno why.

Also is your convo list in chomp all messed up?
Old 08-21-2010, 02:37 AM   #2504
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Damn I didn't even notice it was messed up until you said something... Yeah it shows that the last message I received was at 10:30AM which isn't true...

My battery life has been fine.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:39 AM   #2505
MikeH
waffler

Maybe I have been on it more today and not realizing it.

I just turned all notifications and everything off for chomp and only using it for quick reply now.
Old 08-21-2010, 02:42 AM   #2506
stonehenge

ah I see what you did there

I like chomp, sucks that its all fucked up now
Old 08-21-2010, 02:48 AM   #2507
MikeH
waffler

I've never had a problem with it either. Might try hancent again.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:00 AM   #2508
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
didn't you do that to the Imagio or did you do it to the Incredible a long time ago and are just now taking it in?
I had to get a replacement imagio once, this will be the first replacement for the inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
FIDIL get an X
DNW
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:13 AM   #2509
MikeH
waffler

Just dropped 20% in an hour

I have been on the phone almost that whole hour but I don't remember it dropping that fast.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:49 AM   #2510
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
DNW
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Just dropped 20% in an hour

I have been on the phone almost that whole hour but I don't remember it dropping that fast.
do you have something like Bluetooth or GPS or something enabledvthat you normally disable?
Old 08-21-2010, 03:52 AM   #2511
MikeH
waffler

I don't have Bluetooth or GPS on. I renamed anything Bluetooth
Old 08-21-2010, 03:55 AM   #2512
MikeH
waffler

I will see how it goes tomorrow on a fresh charge.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:58 AM   #2513
stonehenge

Rofl good idea let me rename them bitchez
Old 08-21-2010, 04:07 AM   #2514
MikeH
waffler

Handcent seems to be working fine. It displays everything correctly
Old 08-21-2010, 04:39 AM   #2515
stonehenge

I deleted all my texts and the ones I've received so far are showing up normally.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:41 AM   #2516
MikeH
waffler

I uninstalled then reinstalled chomp but didnt delete my messages. Weird.
Old 08-21-2010, 04:47 AM   #2517
stonehenge

I was too lazy to un/reinstall it so I just deleted the messages and so far it worked. Laziness pays off this time

Old 08-21-2010, 04:53 AM   #2518
MikeH
waffler

I get a fucking network error when trying to load the market. I said have stayed on 2.1 holy fuck.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:21 AM   #2519
MikeH
waffler

Now its saying its a server error. Fuck this shit.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

the popup is ugly on handcent but everything else is better. im gonna stick with it for a day or so and see how it goes.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:37 AM   #2520
stonehenge

My market isn't working either and it was a little while ago. I think it may be undergoing maintenance or something. If you want 2.1 back, you could SBF
Old 08-21-2010, 05:42 AM   #2521
MikeH
waffler

Na I'm not gonna SBF. I think everything is just a placebo effect and of course because I flashed 2.2 all the blame is gonna be put on it.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:43 AM   #2522
stonehenge

My stomach is hurting a little. Pretty sure POS 2.2 is to blame.
Old 08-21-2010, 05:48 AM   #2523
MikeH
waffler

Are you having this problem too Juan?
Old 08-21-2010, 06:26 AM   #2524
stonehenge

There is no way this is coincidence. First Moto locks the bootloader and now they give me the runs.

Old 08-21-2010, 06:47 AM   #2525
MikeH
waffler

I fail, today just isn't my day. That post was suppose to have a link.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...-2-2-leak.html