Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2015, 03:28 PM   #23851
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
lol our new friend musta been pissed we kept repeating this shit

dat dogfight was scary. fkn jet cut me off once more in another try, barely avoided the fuck.

but dat payoff
Our shootout in the prison was pretty fun too. The ending when we have to transfer to the plane with 999999 cops around was pretty intense.

That was the best random ever. Knew what he was doing, didn't quit when we had to retry, stayed through all setup missions and heist. He even invited us to the next heist right before we all bailed lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Finished Bayonetta 2 tonight, my god what a fun game. I really hope Nintendo funds a third one.
Never played any of those.

---------- Post added at 07:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2015, 04:47 PM   #23852
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

bamf dude imo

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 05:36 AM   #23853
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Never played any of those.
Cause you all are FGTs.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 06:11 AM   #23854
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Pls proceed to nearest penis and suck.
Old 03-15-2015, 06:09 PM   #23855
stonehenge

Tries to do the prison heist last night with royarz and a couple ransoms. What a nightmare lol

First setup was okay because we got two people who knew what they were doing. Second setup we got disconnected. Tried it again and got 2 ransoms, cool. At the very end of the mission one of them leaves or disconnects. Fuck you.

We then spend hours inviting and waiting and never got to do it because idiots would leave right after the mission started.

These heists are REALLY fun but the 4 player requirement and the number of idiots playing GTAO make it hard to play without having 4 peeps who know each other.

BTW Cez, do you use hangouts on your phone w/ your gmail?
Old 03-15-2015, 06:13 PM   #23856
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

no. wtf hangouts?

ill try to be on tonight after 9pm.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-15-2015, 06:41 PM   #23857
stonehenge

Hangouts is an app on Android/iOS/Chrome and it's built into GMail on other browsers. You can use it to chat with people. Royarz and I use that instead of texting, my wife and I use it too, like it better than texting.

But the nice thing is you can have group hangouts and they aren't screwy like group texting. You should install it on your phone and sext me what gmail you're using so I can just add you to a hangout next time we all play.
Old 03-15-2015, 10:15 PM   #23858
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Ahhh I see. Will do that

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-16-2015, 04:25 AM   #23859
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

servers were laggy as fuck. did a heist with roger and shit was horrible. then afterwards robbed a store, started getting chased and connection went out. such terrible

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-16-2015, 07:30 AM   #23860
stonehenge

He was telling me about that. The cargobob wasn't showing up or something?
Old 03-16-2015, 07:55 AM   #23861
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

shit was glitching all over the bridge couldnt get connected and make our getaway. even the cops i was shooting at werent there after i fired

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-16-2015, 02:07 PM   #23862
stonehenge

That happened the other night. Some foo got in the prison bus and just sat there turning the wheel back and forth. Was wondering wtf he was doing when a couple minutes later the bus and dude teleported to the other side of the map.

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Still fun though lol
Old 03-16-2015, 05:47 PM   #23863
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yeah, getting away i see roger (the driver) not moving, im like wtf dude. then shit just goes crazy and starts moving. and the car is floating abovethe road and shit. i was like wtf and quit

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-16-2015, 06:15 PM   #23864
stonehenge

Old 03-17-2015, 01:48 AM   #23865
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

ugh. need to renew PS+ for bloodbourne
Old 03-17-2015, 03:19 AM   #23866
stonehenge

Old 03-17-2015, 09:21 PM   #23867
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
ugh. need to renew PS+ for bloodbourne
You be gettin dat Bloodborne too brah?

Old 03-17-2015, 11:17 PM   #23868
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

fak yea
Old 03-18-2015, 02:05 AM   #23869
VmaxEngage

yall get monster hunter 4 yet?
Old 03-18-2015, 02:40 AM   #23870
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I would have if it was for Wii U, but fuckers didn't release it for it too.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

I really want to try this game on Steam:

Video page
Full screen

Old 03-18-2015, 05:49 AM   #23871
stonehenge

Haven't got MH4U yet. Royarz has it.

Nails, that came looks a lot like The Forest. I tried that one and it was fairly fun.
Old 03-18-2015, 12:00 PM   #23872
VmaxEngage

Royarz has MH4? WTF WHY DONT I KNOW THIS

Old 03-18-2015, 12:28 PM   #23873
stonehenge

Because he doesn't come on AOT ever
Old 03-18-2015, 10:49 PM   #23874
VmaxEngage

he dont like us anymore
Old 03-19-2015, 01:55 AM   #23875
stonehenge

Prob just don't like nhb