Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-24-2015, 03:04 AM   #118401
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

me too

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 06:09 AM   #118402
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The EPA shit?

Sent from my LG G2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 06:13 AM   #118403
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

lol, yeah

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-24-2015, 04:15 PM   #118404
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

$62 tip order this morning

Let's hope I don't fuck this one up

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-24-2015, 04:21 PM   #118405
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

DFW
Old 09-24-2015, 08:48 PM   #118406
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

i can haz 10%?

i cez manager
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 08:58 PM   #118407
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Manage deez nutz then

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-24-2015, 09:01 PM   #118408
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 09-24-2015, 09:12 PM   #118409
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Dem azn nuts

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-25-2015, 07:19 AM   #118410
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

yall seen this?

Video page
Full screen

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-25-2015, 07:50 AM   #118411
stonehenge

Lol yeah, foo treats car like shit, gets in trouble, claims immunity even though he cant, flees country. Idk what else

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-25-2015, 10:45 AM   #118412
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

foos rish
Old 09-25-2015, 04:52 PM   #118413
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

And a massive douche. Hope their shitty kingdom is overthrown

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-26-2015, 12:59 AM   #118414
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

yall ngas boring

where da hoes at?
Old 09-26-2015, 01:13 AM   #118415
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

On muh nutz

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-26-2015, 01:22 AM   #118416
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Old 09-26-2015, 03:34 AM   #118417
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

https://twitter.com/eir_ruru/status/647595959640195072

jap pop star in atlanta for a convention, went to bamf bbq place

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-26-2015, 06:33 AM   #118418
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/glotfh...n---uncensored

"and his greasy granny has holes in her panties"

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-26-2015, 10:01 AM   #118419
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

cez, i watched a ghetto ass movie with devin tha dude in it

he said they should call you pizzazz cuz you a pussy ass nga

i lol'd

Old 09-26-2015, 01:32 PM   #118420
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-26-2015, 06:35 PM   #118421
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Charger rimpz is on. Wheel looks to tuck more than old CV rimps. Lifted front driver tire off ground. It spins but get some grindage

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

So removed rim again. Looks like I got rotor/brake contact or something cuz still get grinding

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Also, lugnuts a lil too big rofl

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-26-2015, 07:06 PM   #118422
stonehenge

Wtf my 2012 lugs fit fine and there's no grinding. I guess my 18s are different.

Sent from my LG G2
Old 09-26-2015, 07:36 PM   #118423
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

probaly, i think its just the center and how they machined them, cuz they fit but as i tightened them i got some flake from lugnuts so i dont think they got in as far as i could

dad was like

didnt watn em on with the poo tarrz, so ill have to buy two newer ones.

also has to replace rotors, and pads probably cuz fidil

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

car was sex when i mounted the first one on. now def want em all on

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 09-26-2015, 10:30 PM   #118424
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
is what he said

you know devin teh dude?

plz don't show your ignorance

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Papa John's has a 40% off coupon on a large pizza

dis da code: PZZA40

expires tomorrow i think

i'm ordering a loaded pizza with hella meats for $12.90

made it X-larger for 2 dollars more so its $14.90 now

Old 09-26-2015, 10:49 PM   #118425
stonehenge

Sent from my LG G2