Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 04-16-2016, 08:13 PM   #120976
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Si. It came w/ W7 32bit. I wanted legit W10 and 64bit so I could use 16gb of RAM. You used to have to fully update W7, accept the free upgrade to W10 32bit, then install 64bit fresh. But now you can install W10 straight from the disk/usb and enter a Windows 7 or 8 key to get a legit fresh install. So I just copied W10 x64 to a USB stick, booted into it, entered the key from the sticker on the laptop, done.

Running great w/ i7, 16gb, and spinning drive. Can't wait to throw an SSD in this lil guy.

Sent from my LG V10
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 08:26 PM   #120977
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

win.gonna get samsung ssd?

i still need to buy ssd for macbook. and battery

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 09:35 PM   #120978
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

idk, probably gonna pick up something cheaper in the 240-256gb size. I think there is a PNY 240gb on Amazon with bamf reviews for ~$60.

For now, this things pretty damned quick so I'll wait a while before I pick that up. I checked the drive while I was installing the RAM and it's from 2012, refurbish didn't include a new drive apparently.
Old 04-17-2016, 03:10 AM   #120979
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

me sister went to this azn store in the azn hood got some mochi of some weird fruit i hadnt seen.

they really good. taste kind of like peach. and not overly sweet. theyd probably go good with green tea or something.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

http://www.texas-powersports.com/new...36&pov=4323737

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-17-2016, 05:56 AM   #120980
stonehenge

Dfw mochichis

Sent from my LG V10
Old 04-18-2016, 04:14 PM   #120981
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

raining so hard class got canceled

and so did my test i studied all fucking weekend for

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2016, 04:17 PM   #120982
stonehenge

dfw rain so hard

Gonna be 82, 83, 72, 74, 76 this week. Not bad. Might rain a little on Fri/Sat. We'll see.
Old 04-18-2016, 04:18 PM   #120983
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so. much. rain.

floods everywhere. dumbasses driving around stuck. jests

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2016, 04:22 PM   #120984
stonehenge

Old 04-18-2016, 04:31 PM   #120985
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

id be all

but rather ragey today. MF

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2016, 04:48 PM   #120986
stonehenge

dnw ragey Cez

Old 04-18-2016, 06:44 PM   #120987
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

u wouldnt like me when im ragey :hulk:

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/18/...ampaign=buffer

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2016, 07:02 PM   #120988
stonehenge

saw yesterday that it won the poll, don't expect them to actually name it that although it would be hilarious
Old 04-18-2016, 07:05 PM   #120989
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

brits need to be cool and name it boaty

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2016, 07:06 PM   #120990
stonehenge

Boatard McBoatington III Esquire
Old 04-18-2016, 07:11 PM   #120991
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2016, 08:26 PM   #120992
stonehenge

poor Cez

Video page
Full screen
Old 04-18-2016, 08:38 PM   #120993
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

that fucking retard.

thats ctually highway i take in the morning to school

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2016, 08:52 PM   #120994
stonehenge

hmm news crew and lots of water, fidil prius can handle it
Old 04-18-2016, 08:59 PM   #120995
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

says a lot about the intelligence of houstonians.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2016, 09:13 PM   #120996
stonehenge

word, is why I said poor Cez
Old 04-18-2016, 09:24 PM   #120997
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

:emoshake:

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

https://www.facebook.com/IKYIHUR/vid...37/?permPage=1

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2016, 09:35 PM   #120998
stonehenge

Old 04-18-2016, 09:38 PM   #120999
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i need to get insurance on me animu merch in case noahs flood hits

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-18-2016, 09:59 PM   #121000
stonehenge

Cez gonna be pushing a raft around with all anime merch and macbook with parents, sister, and cat swimming behind

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

idk why but this shit got me:

Video page
Full screen